3 yo daughter has sleep apnea

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Julie

Re: 3 yo daughter has sleep apnea

Post by Julie » Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:22 pm

You are the most irresponsible, ignorant person I've ever heard spew such garbage! You have no idea of the harm you and your crazy clan are doing! Maybe you haven't been around long enough to remember a little thing like polio, or smallpox, things that killed millions of people and left others in a terrible state! More recently things like mumps and measles which are not harmless to many were pretty well eradicated in society and children could go to school without fear of becoming sick or passing it on to others, and then along came you and your b-s and everything is turning backward now, leaving millions of kids in danger! What rock did you climb out of you fool? Believing garbage sent out by others more invested in blowing their own horns than in caring about children? You should be arrested, thrown in jail and the key thrown away.

Outrageous and appalling, and so completely, totally unnecessary!

borgready

Post by borgready » Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:24 pm

BlackSpinner wrote:
borgready wrote:The vaccinations are known to screw with the immune system. .
Everything you just posted is total bullshit and has been disproved over and over again. I guess you prefer to bury your children rather then have them grow up healthy.
I think I would rather bury my kid than have them grow up all screwed up from some serious complication of the vaccines. The vaccines are not for your health they are there to screw kids up. This is by govt design as population control is their agenda. I think vaccines could be useful if they were designed to be for a persons health. For the general population that is not the case. They are meant to screw people up at an early age. Why do you think they push so many vaccines at an early age. Its harder to detect the vaccines damage and the damage that does occur happens at a point in development that just a little damage can go on to be serious damage as the kid grows up. That same minor damage would not be so noticeable as a teenager or adult.

Morbius

Post by Morbius » Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:29 pm

borgready wrote:
I think ...
No you don't.

Asshole.

The Choker

Post by The Choker » Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:30 pm

borgready wrote:I think I would rather bury my kid than have them grow up all screwed up from some serious complication of the vaccines. The vaccines are not for your health they are there to screw kids up. This is by govt design as population control is their agenda. I think vaccines could be useful if they were designed to be for a persons health. For the general population that is not the case. They are meant to screw people up at an early age. Why do you think they push so many vaccines at an early age. Its harder to detect the vaccines damage and the damage that does occur happens at a point in development that just a little damage can go on to be serious damage as the kid grows up. That same minor damage would not be so noticeable as a teenager or adult.
All this time I had no idea you were that ignorant.
T.C.

Morbius

Post by Morbius » Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:30 pm

Morbius wrote:
borgready wrote:
I think ...
No you don't.

Asshole.
Oh damn!

Where's my manners?

"Have a nice day!"

borgready

Post by borgready » Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:11 pm

Julie wrote:You are the most irresponsible, ignorant person I've ever heard spew such garbage! You have no idea of the harm you and your crazy clan are doing! Maybe you haven't been around long enough to remember a little thing like polio, or smallpox, things that killed millions of people and left others in a terrible state! More recently things like mumps and measles which are not harmless to many were pretty well eradicated in society and children could go to school without fear of becoming sick or passing it on to others, and then along came you and your b-s and everything is turning backward now, leaving millions of kids in danger! What rock did you climb out of you fool? Believing garbage sent out by others more invested in blowing their own horns than in caring about children? You should be arrested, thrown in jail and the key thrown away.

Outrageous and appalling, and so completely, totally unnecessary!
Well now there is a little thing called vaccinations that are leaving millions crippled and sick for life. When people die of a disease out break its pretty obvious. When people are still alive but crippled with sickness its not so obvious. Mental impairments not so obvious as these people tend to be hidden from the public. They stay home and they are on disability. Eventually the doctors will kill these people off with their medicine and no one really notices or cares. Do you have any idea what the death rate is in the United states? It would be interesting to see the stats on the death rate and what people are said to die from.

Many of the big diseases were not eradicated due the the vaccines but to better hygiene like clean water and controlled sewage processing.

Morbius

Post by Morbius » Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:26 pm

I wonder if there's a vaccination against asshole, or if it's like rabies, once you're an asshole, you're an asshole for life...

borgready

Post by borgready » Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:42 pm

Susie Kay wrote:
borgready wrote: borgready

I can take that slap like a man, but you ain't vaccinating my kids.

Actually my favorite news site is http://www.infowars.com/

THE TRUTH BEHIND MASS VACCINATION
http://www.infowars.com/the-truth-behin ... ccination/

So many people are on this site because the medical system screwed them over and gave them half ass treatment. Over and over again people complain about stupid stuff the doctors do out of willful ignorance or just plain evil so they can live good. Do you really think they are any better when it comes to the vaccinations? Of course not. They are even worse as the government goes out of their way to protect the doctors and big pharma. When big pharma is protected by law, the sky is the limit when it comes to screwing people up whether it be vaccinations or prescription drugs. The medical vaccination system has some major flaws or problems if your a good person and can't see evil. If you can see evil for what it is, you know many of the flaws are not errors or accidents but very well designed ways to screw people up and hide it in plain view.
Last edited by borgready on Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Morbius

Post by Morbius » Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:54 pm

Worldwar2

Post by Worldwar2 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:18 pm

borgready wrote:I think I would rather bury my kid than have them grow up all screwed up from some serious complication of the vaccines. The vaccines are not for your health they are there to screw kids up. This is by govt design as population control is their agenda. I think vaccines could be useful if they were designed to be for a persons health. For the general population that is not the case. They are meant to screw people up at an early age. Why do you think they push so many vaccines at an early age. Its harder to detect the vaccines damage and the damage that does occur happens at a point in development that just a little damage can go on to be serious damage as the kid grows up. That same minor damage would not be so noticeable as a teenager or adult.
You are a very ignorant person! My kids ain't going anywhere near your kids.

nanwilson

Post by nanwilson » Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:30 pm

Borgready if you are so against the medical system why are YOU using a cpap machine. Is it okay not to treat your kids but You yourself MUST be treated??????????????????????

Double standard there pal, you only care about yourself and not your kids... my, my, my,. My children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren are all vaccinated... why, because I love them and don't want to see them suffer from some illness that could have been prevented by getting a vaccine.
Started cpap in 2010.. still at it with great results.

archangle

Post by archangle » Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:40 pm

Just to be clear and polite, although he doesn't deserve politeness:

Borgready is very wrong here. While there is some risk to vaccines, he's like someone who wants everyone to ride a motorcycle because he think it's unsafe to ride in a car because you might get trapped in a burning vehicle and not be able to get out.

Smallpox killed over 300 million people in the 20th century alone. Polio also killed quite a few and left a lot more screwed up for life. Pretty much all gone due to vaccines.

Borgready, I strongly suggest you stop using CPAP. Aren't you afraid that all those chemicals used in the machine will kill you? Howe about all those electric fields from the motors and electronics? Large doses of strong, cheap liquor and cigarettes will probably be much better for you.

Please enter your equipment in your profile so we can help you.
Click here for information on the most common alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check for yourself.

Useful Links.

archangle

Post by archangle » Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:48 pm

Tonsils play a part in the immune system especially in young people.

They used to take them out at the drop of a hat. Then they figured out the immune system connection and started doing it less often. They seem to have recently decided that removing tonsils isn't as bad an idea as they thought a few decades ago.

It's a compromise between the benefits and harm of removing them. I'm always skeptical that the medical mafia is biased towards surgery, but sometimes, it's probably the right choice.

Apparently, tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy is a little more likely to help apnea in a child than it is in an adult.

TL:DR - There are pluses and minuses to tonsillectomy for a particular 3 year old. It's not a clear choice.

Please enter your equipment in your profile so we can help you.
Click here for information on the most common alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check for yourself.

Useful Links.

borgready

Post by borgready » Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:19 pm

nanwilson wrote:Borgready if you are so against the medical system why are YOU using a cpap machine. Is it okay not to treat your kids but You yourself MUST be treated??????????????????????

Double standard there pal, you only care about yourself and not your kids... my, my, my,. My children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren are all vaccinated... why, because I love them and don't want to see them suffer from some illness that could have been prevented by getting a vaccine.
Let me tell you, cpap is not perfect but I will take what help I can get. I got a broken body and would likely be dead without it. The medical system for delivering cpap sucks. The machine actually works pretty good though. Like I said the bureaucrat medical system that delivers cpap just really sucks. Its more of a quick money scheme for the doctors. Many doctors I feel are highly educated dumb asses.

The vaccination system is majorly fucked up or down right corrupt. I can't understand why people would trust their kids to a government that has motives other than your kids health. I think the vaccines could be a good thing but the delivery of them in a corrupt medical and government system is going to be bad for many people. When a person gets a vaccine shot you are trusting the medical and government system that has become so corrupt to make and deliver that vaccine shot to you. You are crazy to trust them nowdays.

Look at this video http://www.infowars.com/the-truth-behin ... ccination/

palerider

Post by palerider » Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:30 pm

borgready wrote:The vaccination system is majorly fucked up or down right corrupt. I can't understand why people would trust their kids to a government that has motives other than your kids health. I think the vaccines could be a good thing but the delivery of them in a corrupt medical and government system is going to be bad for many people.
you are a blithering idiot.

my mother had polio, because there wasn't a vaccine when she was a child, she had effects from it the rest of her life.

I didn't have polio, or any of the other debilitating or fatal diseases because I had vaccinations.

all anybody has to do is read this: http://www.webmd.com/children/vaccines/ ... h-epidemic and other factual articles, to see that brain dead idiots like you are a danger to us all.

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.