Renewed energy!

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Kerriboberri

Renewed energy!

Post by Kerriboberri » Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:55 am

I have been using my bipap faithfully since June 1st. The last few weeks my husband says he has noticed my increased energy. I have always been big on getting things done around the house, but I guess I'm doing more and dragging him in! Haha, he says he hasn't decided to love or hate the fact that im finally getting real sleep.

I've always had a honey do list for both of us but now that I have more energy, the list is growing.

Sheriff Buford

Re: Renewed energy!

Post by Sheriff Buford » Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:35 am

Congrats! Ain't it great!? I wish I could get my wife to do a sleep study. Dang...

Sheriff

Sir NoddinOff

Post by Sir NoddinOff » Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:51 am

We love success stories... keep up the good work.

I like my ResMed AirFit F10 FFM - reasonably low leaks for my ASV therapy. I'm currently using a PR S1 AutoSV 960P Advanced. I also keep a ResMed S9 Adapt as backup. I use a heated Hibernite hose. Still rockin' with Win 7 by using GWX to stop Win 10.

Kerriboberri

Post by Kerriboberri » Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:12 am

Thank you, it really is great! I still have.issues and concerns but the benefits outweigh the concerns.

zonker

Post by zonker » Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:40 pm

Kerriboberri wrote:I have been using my bipap faithfully since June 1st. The last few weeks my husband says he has noticed my increased energy. I have always been big on getting things done around the house, but I guess I'm doing more and dragging him in! Haha, he says he hasn't decided to love or hate the fact that im finally getting real sleep.

I've always had a honey do list for both of us but now that I have more energy, the list is growing.
congratulations on your success! it's always good to hear someone who gets the benefits immediately. not all of us can.

though i AM worried about your dear husband!
people say i'm self absorbed.
but that's enough about them.
Oscar-Win
https://www.apneaboard.com/OSCAR/OSCAR-1.5.1-Win64.exe
Oscar-Mac
https://www.apneaboard.com/OSCAR/OSCAR-1.5.1.dmg

rachelp

Post by rachelp » Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:54 pm

I started in the middle of july and like you my energy levels are off the charts. I didn't even realize how sluggish I was feeling! I'm seeing my doctor tomorrow and I can't wait to tell her how fantastic this all is!

Kerriboberri

Post by Kerriboberri » Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:07 am

Haha, I'm a little worried about my husband too!

I'm so happy to hear you are having great results too! It took me about two months, but it was worth the wait! After years of being so tired it's nice to have some energy and want to do things.

SunnyBeBe

Post by SunnyBeBe » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:08 am

Kerriboberri wrote:I have been using my bipap faithfully since June 1st. The last few weeks my husband says he has noticed my increased energy. I have always been big on getting things done around the house, but I guess I'm doing more and dragging him in! Haha, he says he hasn't decided to love or hate the fact that im finally getting real sleep.

I started a few days after you and I also have had a renewed sense of energy and better focus and concentration. It's really amazing, because I wasn't one who felt sleepy during the daytime, most of the time when I was diagnosed. I wish I could share it with so many others who seem to be suffering.
Machine: ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet (contains humidifier)
Nuance Pro Gel Pillow and headgear

yaconsult

Post by yaconsult » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:54 am

Congratulations to you all! Folks are encouraged to post your positive experiences to the "success stories" thread that is pinned to the top of the forum to encourage others. Unlike this thread, that one will not scroll off the first page and is more likely to be seen by new users of the forum.

You can find the thread here: viewtopic/t14494/Newbie-would-like-to-h ... lease.html

Sheriff Buford

Post by Sheriff Buford » Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:54 pm

rachelp wrote:I started in the middle of july and like you my energy levels are off the charts. I didn't even realize how sluggish I was feeling! I'm seeing my doctor tomorrow and I can't wait to tell her how fantastic this all is!
It's weird how that is. You put up with a health issue and do what it takes to " get-by". Once you get the issue fixed and start feeling better, you see all the allowances you had to do to live your life... and how bad you really were. This thread is a breath of cool air!

Sheriff

Kerriboberri

Post by Kerriboberri » Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:01 am

I'm thrilled to see others are having the same results! It's great!