Forum Administrators- Do your JOB,

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
palerider

Re: Forum Administrators- Do your JOB,

Post by palerider » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:44 pm

Guest1 wrote:I don't understand why people don't deregister on this forum and participate anonymously if they can't have their feelings hurt.
and what, the bonus is so that you can post in ways that can't be hidden with the foe button?

be considerate, log in before bitching, so you can be ignored by those that don't want to hear the bitching.

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

Morbius

Post by Morbius » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:47 pm

bwexler wrote:There is no business case for moderating this forum. It will cost real money and The owners get nothing more by raising the quality of discussion on this forum OR raising the civility.

I don't understand why people don't deregister on this forum and participate anonymously if they can't have their feelings hurt.
Hey!

You're one of the "dot" people!

viewtopic/p1019077/search.php?st=0&sk=t ... exler&ch=0

palerider

Post by palerider » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:50 pm

Morbius wrote:
bwexler wrote:There is no business case for moderating this forum. It will cost real money and The owners get nothing more by raising the quality of discussion on this forum OR raising the civility.

I don't understand why people don't deregister on this forum and participate anonymously if they can't have their feelings hurt.
Hey!

You're one of the "dot" people!

viewtopic/p1019077/search.php?st=0&sk=t ... exler&ch=0
wtf?? that's weird.

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

Morbius

Post by Morbius » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:52 pm

library lady

Post by library lady » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:55 pm

Pugsy wrote:
palerider wrote:so, *looks around* what's new, I had to go get more popcorn!
I think I have been fired. or forced into early retirement.
No, no, Pugsy! We need you here; you are the purveyor of infinite knowledge around here.

Now using AirFit F10 mask; Quattro Air is backup mask. RemZzzz mask liners with both.

zoocrewphoto

Post by zoocrewphoto » Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:15 pm

Cardsfan wrote:In response to the administrator comments- You obviously do not enforce your own User Agreement. The link to it is at the bottom of this page. You should at least amend it to include:

We tolerate abusive behavior towards all members.
We tolerate profanity.
We do not value your business.
We do not take legitimate complints seriously. Even complints that have been duplicated by other members.

Would you prefer they shut down the whole forum? If we become too much of a problem, that is what they will do.

There are a LOT of people, on both sides with some pretty bad posts lately. Not really a good side of the argument right now. Both sides would need to be banned to get rid of all the cussing and nasty posts.

If Enchanter is not a troll, he has managed to do what many trolls have tried to do. Personally, I think he is a troll. There are cycles. When his threads get quiet, he has yet another sleep study to do. And that starts off all the arguments again.

Who would have thought it would be this challenging to sleep and breathe at the same time?

chunkyfrog
Location: Nebraska--I am sworn to keep the secret of this paradise.

Post by chunkyfrog » Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:45 pm

What's a "complint"? It sounds illegal.

jab1972

Post by jab1972 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:25 pm

library lady wrote: purveyor of infinite knowledge
Pugsy has a new title!!!

tedburnsIII

Post by tedburnsIII » Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:15 pm

I don't think this forum will change. It is unfortunate that it sinks many times to the 'lowest common denominator'.

Cardsfan- one needs to separate the wheat from the chaff here. I see so many posts that are insane I merely ignore them or go to another thread.
When this forum insanity rises to or 'drops' to inanity, I don't visit for a while.

This forum is not a place to 'make friends' or 'make enemies' because it does not resemble reality- it's the internet. So those of you who entertain the delusion that you make real friends (or enemies) here are only deluding themselves.

Learn what you can, give what you can, and limit your participation when able. There are numerous bullies on this forum which, unfortunately, contributes to a 'chilling effect' on making a contribution or expressing a view.

I feel sorry for the newbies who have to wade through all the cr*p to learn something here.

Whatever... goodbye!
Machine - https://www.cpap.com/productpage/resmart ... ducts.html
Setting: APAP, 10.5-14cm
Software: Proprietary
Mask- PR Wisp nasal (large); ResMed FX Nasal (wide);
Oximeter: CMS50D+

BleepingBeauty

Post by BleepingBeauty » Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:33 pm

tedburnsIII wrote:Whatever... goodbye!
I can't be bothered, but if I had the time or inclination, I'd go through your posts and count all the times you've said goodbye. Such a tease...

Please
Veni, vidi, Velcro. I came, I saw, I stuck around.

Dx 11/07: AHI 107, central apnea, Cheyne Stokes respiration, moderate-severe O2 desats. (Simple OSA would be too easy. ;))

PR S1 ASV 950, DreamWear mask, F&P 150 humidifier, O2 @ 2L.

Enchanter

Post by Enchanter » Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:44 am

zoocrewphoto wrote:
Cardsfan wrote:In response to the administrator comments- You obviously do not enforce your own User Agreement. The link to it is at the bottom of this page. You should at least amend it to include:

We tolerate profanity.
We do not take legitimate complints seriously. Even complints that have been duplicated by other members.

Would you prefer they shut down the whole forum? If we become too much of a problem, that is what they will do.

There are a LOT of people, on both sides with some pretty bad posts lately. Not really a good side of the argument right now. Both sides would need to be banned to get rid of all the cussing and nasty posts.

If Enchanter is not a troll, he has managed to do what many trolls have tried to do. Personally, I think he is a troll. There are cycles. When his threads get quiet, he has yet another sleep study to do. And that starts off all the arguments again.

You may think that, but it's not true. The fact of the matter is that the lab deleted the test and that's why the healthcare placed the order on hold. They don't have the test. You cannot prove that I'm lying. I can prove that I am telling the truth via voice messages. But people choose to think that I'm just making shit up. You know that I'm not a troll.
My Current Therapies
- CPAP + Humidifier
- Allergy Shots + nose Spray + Hepa Air Purifier
- Cardiovascular Exercise + Stretching

Enchanter

Post by Enchanter » Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:51 am

Cardsfan wrote:Obviously this forum is a way to promote your business, https://www.cpap.com . Since finding this forum, I have ordered many of my cpap supplies from your business. But my orders will stop until you take action.
I understand you can not read every post on here. But I do expect you to notice when a member has been bullied for MONTHS. You have done nothing to prevent, or discourage the abuse of the forum rules.
If you allow your customers to be mistreated by other forum members, then you do not deserve my business.

It is time for the Forum Administrators to put an end to the bullying and get rid of the people who can not follow the rules of conduct.

Thank you.

Trolls have been banned in New Zealand. Reddit also banned hateful trolls. So Cardsfan, your voice can have an influence. Or shall I say people like you. One day that could be the case, all bullies will be punished and no trolls will be allowed. People like you can help make a difference. One day maybe trolling might be illegal everywhere.

Now people may tell you to stop complaining because you have no right to tell them what to do. But on the other hand, they also have no right to tell you that you can't complain either. So you have just as much right to petition against bullying. And in the end, you might actually win, and sooner or later all the bullies and trolls will lose and migrate. You do have a chance to beat them. I've seen websites get sued in front of my eye for bullying.
My Current Therapies
- CPAP + Humidifier

zoocrewphoto

Post by zoocrewphoto » Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:56 am

Enchanter wrote:
zoocrewphoto wrote:

We tolerate profanity.

You may think that, but it's not true. The fact of the matter is that the lab deleted the test and that's why the healthcare placed the order on hold. They don't have the test. You cannot prove that I'm lying. I can prove that I am telling the truth via voice messages. But people choose to think that I'm just making shit up. You know that I'm not a troll.
So whose sleep test results did you post? You claimed they were yours. You posted photos of them. They say ahi of 60.7. But that isn't good enough for the doctor to prescribe a cpap machine? You need another diagnostic test even though you have a printed copy of a diagnostic test? If it is yours, you have what you need.

Who would have thought it would be this challenging to sleep and breathe at the same time?

Enchanter

Post by Enchanter » Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:27 am

zoocrewphoto wrote:
Enchanter wrote:
zoocrewphoto wrote:

We tolerate profanity.

So whose sleep test results did you post? You claimed they were yours. You posted photos of them. They say ahi of 60.7. But that isn't good enough for the doctor to prescribe a cpap machine? You need another diagnostic test even though you have a printed copy of a diagnostic test? If it is yours, you have what you need.

They need the original diagnostic test that diagnoses me. That was titration and an inconclusive one.
My Current Therapies
- CPAP + Humidifier

Sclark08

Post by Sclark08 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:41 am

I thought I would regret leaving this sight! NOT I