Forum Administrators- Do your JOB,

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
zoocrewphoto

Re: Forum Administrators- Do your JOB,

Post by zoocrewphoto » Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:57 am

Enchanter wrote:
They need the original diagnostic test that diagnoses me. That was titration and an inconclusive one.
It certainly looks like two different studies shown. One page states snoring was not noted while another page lists 103 snoring events totaling 14.7 minutes (17% of time slept).

Who would have thought it would be this challenging to sleep and breathe at the same time?

mgaggie

Post by mgaggie » Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:45 am

I wish the ban on me eating popcorn was lifted.

Since when did Pale say this is his pool?

Morbius

Post by Morbius » Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:14 am

Sclark08 wrote:I thought I would regret leaving this sight!
I was kinda hoping that you had left my sight.

However...

"not".

Morbius

Post by Morbius » Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:15 am

tedburnsIII wrote:Whatever... goodbye!
I agree!

I'm leaving too!

Forever!

Morbius

Post by Morbius » Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:19 am

Morbius wrote:
tedburnsIII wrote:Whatever... goodbye!
I agree!

I'm leaving too!

Forever!
I mean really leaving!

Seriously!

Really!

Leaving!

Morbius

Post by Morbius » Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:21 am

OK, you better get ready!

Cause I'm really leaving!

Leaving!

Right now!

Don't try to stop me!

Sclark08

Post by Sclark08 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:32 am

I think you might need a nap Morbius! You people are so entertaining it's hard to leave! Free entertaiment

Morbius

Post by Morbius » Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:38 am

Sclark08 wrote:I think you might need a nap Morbius!
How does your hypocrisy figure into me needing a nap?

Morbius

Post by Morbius » Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:46 am

tedburnsIII wrote:...'lowest common denominator'
The lowest common denominator is that everyone thinks they are justified in doing whatever they happen to be doing at the moment.

Morbius

Post by Morbius » Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:47 am

Morbius wrote:
tedburnsIII wrote:...'lowest common denominator'
The lowest common denominator is that everyone thinks they are justified in doing whatever they happen to be doing at the moment.
But that's academic cause I'm leaving!

Really!

This time I mean really really!

Really!

AlabamaAl

Post by AlabamaAl » Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:28 am

I sounds to me as if someone has gotten their internet forum training panties in a wad, and just cant seem to find her big girl panties.... My suggestion would be to just go commando...

This forum, like most others attracts all kinds of people from different walks of life. In any group of people you get bullies, you get helpful people, you get those who like to joke around, and you get those who simply have no sense of humor. As adults we learn to embrace those that think, and act the way we do, and ignore those that irritate us. We leave the "I'm gonna tell mommy" mentality in our cribs, where it belongs.

You cant legislate a nation into morality, and you cant moderate an internet forum into playing nice.

I've been around a lot of forums in my time this one is the best of its kind around. It fills a need in the community, and does not need to go away just because some have never graduated from a preschool mentality....

Accept it, or leave it. No one forces us to be here.

cancun

Post by cancun » Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:38 am

AlabamaAl wrote:I sounds to me as if someone has gotten their internet forum training panties in a wad, and just cant seem to find her big girl panties.... My suggestion would be to just go commando...

This forum, like most others attracts all kinds of people from different walks of life. In any group of people you get bullies, you get helpful people, you get those who like to joke around, and you get those who simply have no sense of humor. As adults we learn to embrace those that think, and act the way we do, and ignore those that irritate us. We leave the "I'm gonna tell mommy" mentality in our cribs, where it belongs.

You cant legislate a nation into morality, and you cant moderate an internet forum into playing nice.

I've been around a lot of forums in my time this one is the best of its kind around. It fills a need in the community, and does not need to go away just because some have never graduated from a preschool mentality....

Very well said (typed)

Madalot

Post by Madalot » Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:49 am

cancun wrote:
AlabamaAl wrote:I sounds to me as if someone has gotten their internet forum training panties in a wad, and just cant seem to find her big girl panties.... My suggestion would be to just go commando...

Very well said (typed)
I agree as well. It's too bad those with their panties in a wad won't listen. That seems to be the new normal these days. Refusal to listen to reason because it's more fun to be angry and react to it. Sad that supposed adults choose to behave that way.

Jay Aitchsee

Post by Jay Aitchsee » Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:18 am

Madalot wrote:I agree as well. It's too bad those with their panties in a wad won't listen. That seems to be the new normal these days. Refusal to listen to reason because it's more fun to be angry and react to it. Sad that supposed adults choose to behave that way.
Yes, it is too bad. The forum has 75,957 registered users and 4 or 5 malcontents who want to reform it by what really appears to me to be a form of bullying. As many others have said, there's nothing forcing those few to stay or read what they find offensive.