The results are in

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
PoolQ

Re: The results are in

Post by PoolQ » Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:31 pm

Love ya, Julie! Yep new to forum and CPAP, of course having a background in electrical engineering, marketing, and sales doesn't hurt. I also read this forum and anything else I could find for weeks before my first post. I was at the end of my rope, it seems like I got there pretty fast in the last 2-3 months. Ended up only being able to get any sleep sitting up, not in a recliner but totally vertical from the waist up, and even then a couple hours a night. I had had it!

CPAP working was not a choice for me. I would have done anything and put up with anything to sleep again. My wife of 25 years says she thinks I have had sleep apnea for as long as she has known me. And you are correct I don't always listen until I get hit in the face. She told me years ago about it. I have had no more than a cold until a year ago, then: burst appendix, heart attack, GI problems every day for 7 months, sleep apnea. I don't even want to think about what could be next.

I have read many of your posts and learned much from you. Dang you would think that a lot of people on the forum are sleep deprived older people
Be well Julie, you are needed here.
Sleeping MUCH better now

Julie

Re: The results are in

Post by Julie » Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:54 pm