I'm having a hard time sleeping with the CPAP masks

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
ems

Re: I'm having a hard time sleeping with the CPAP masks

Post by ems » Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:13 pm

postitnote wrote:
Tatooed Lady wrote: Yes, yes, your actions aren't YOUR responsibility, they're PRs. You were all sweet and innocent before HE entered the picture...oh, wait...after you posting that pic of your hand...you remember the one...with the FU tat on your finger? I fail to see how he brought out anything that you didn't have inside. So, put on your big girl panties, and take responsibility for the fact that you have also been an ass, and it's not all someone else's fault. Big deal.
Tat lady... and you felt the need to bring up a 10 day old post in a thread that was finally starting to settle down?! It seems to me that you're the ass and hopefully your big girl panties fit you!
If only the folks with sawdust for brains were as sweet and obliging and innocent as The Scarecrow! ~a friend~

Danbeck

Post by Danbeck » Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:33 pm

I heard the women getting new big girl panties soon. Just placed a order for large size from Omar the tent maker !!!

HoseCrusher

Post by HoseCrusher » Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:50 pm

Enchanter wrote: I don't know how to fix the leaks. I don't the mask fits.

But I am choosing to ask for Ambien. Because I need it for the Diagnostic test.
OK, decision made.

Here is something to think about...

The people at the sleep study place may know more about your mask than you do. You may want to consider bringing it along and asking for some pointers on how to make it work better. Who knows, they may even use it for the test.

Enchanter

Post by Enchanter » Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:00 pm

HoseCrusher wrote:
Enchanter wrote: I don't know how to fix the leaks. I don't the mask fits.

But I am choosing to ask for Ambien. Because I need it for the Diagnostic test.
OK, decision made.

Here is something to think about...

The people at the sleep study place may know more about your mask than you do. You may want to consider bringing it along and asking for some pointers on how to make it work better. Who knows, they may even use it for the test.
Well it's not the mask they gave me, it's a temporary one. I wanted to get my mask along with my settings but they lost the test
My Current Therapies
- CPAP + Humidifier
- Allergy Shots + nose Spray + Hepa Air Purifier
- Cardiovascular Exercise + Stretching

mgaggie

Post by mgaggie » Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:18 pm

Wow!

I disappear for over a month, to find this still going on. It's been an entertaing to catch up.

A few things I want to say;

My instincts were right all along. I knew this would cause trouble.
To the people who said I was being mean and unhelpful. Where has your spoon feeding approach gotten you?
Enchanter needs help far beyond what anyone here can provide.
Enchanter wants a miracle and doesn't want to put in the hard yards that ALL of us have had to do to make our therapy work.
Yes I see the irony of posting on this thread, but couldn't be bothered starting a new one

Tatooed Lady

Post by Tatooed Lady » Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:56 pm

ems wrote:
postitnote wrote:
Tatooed Lady wrote: Yes, yes, your actions aren't YOUR responsibility, they're PRs. You were all sweet and innocent before HE entered the picture...oh, wait...after you posting that pic of your hand...you remember the one...with the FU tat on your finger? I fail to see how he brought out anything that you didn't have inside. So, put on your big girl panties, and take responsibility for the fact that you have also been an ass, and it's not all someone else's fault. Big deal.
Tat lady... and you felt the need to bring up a 10 day old post in a thread that was finally starting to settle down?! It seems to me that you're the ass and hopefully your big girl panties fit you!
Ahem...a 10 day old thread is FRESH compared to some of the 5+ year old stuff hauled from the archives. And I admit I can be an ass, but I surely don't lay the blame at the doorstep of someone else, and claim that I'm just not LIKE that. Et tu, ems? You're just mad because I didn't run away and hide after the attacks. And I still like PR. He is, believe it or not, a good person.

As Bette Davis famously said, “Old age ain’t for sissies.”
I'm with the band.
So.Many.TOYS!

Enchanter

Post by Enchanter » Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:01 am

mgaggie wrote:Wow!

I disappear for over a month, to find this still going on. It's been an entertaing to catch up.

A few things I want to say;

My instincts were right all along. I knew this would cause trouble.
To the people who said I was being mean and unhelpful. Where has your spoon feeding approach gotten you?
Enchanter needs help far beyond what anyone here can provide.
Enchanter wants a miracle and doesn't want to put in the hard yards that ALL of us have had to do to make our therapy work.
Yes I see the irony of posting on this thread, but couldn't be bothered starting a new one

Therapy is all I know. It's the story of my life. Look at my signature. I do many therapies.
My Current Therapies
- CPAP + Humidifier
- Allergy Shots + nose Spray + Hepa Air Purifier
- Cardiovascular Exercise + Stretching

49er

Post by 49er » Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:40 am

As a friendly reminder of the quote by Kaiasgram that Sonnyboy was nice to recently repost:
In fact I'm convinced that people's staying engaged with him on this forum -- no matter how well intended -- is keeping him distracted and disinclined to seek the help he really needs and which no one here is in a position to provide. I have compassion for his suffering and I feel strongly that the most helpful thing all of us can do at this point is to draw the line, stop responding to all his posts, put an end to these dysfunctional circular dialogues, and hope that he will then turn his attention to getting the appropriate professional (medical and mental health) care.
49er

Morbius

Post by Morbius » Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:05 am

kaiasgram wrote:In fact I'm convinced that people's staying engaged with him on this forum -- no matter how well intended -- is keeping him distracted and disinclined to seek the help he really needs and which no one here is in a position to provide. I have compassion for his suffering and I feel strongly that the most helpful thing all of us can do at this point is to draw the line, stop responding to all his posts, put an end to these dysfunctional circular dialogues, and hope that he will then turn his attention to getting the appropriate professional (medical and mental health) care.
From a practical point of view, I don't see that happening, in that:
  • There is an endless supply of (knowing or unknowing) enablers here; and
  • Since what is really being sought is "enablers" (and not SBD help) should The Parasite actually end up sucking all the blood out of this host, it simply flies on to next one:
    Enchanter wrote:Therapy is all I know. It's the story of my life. Look at my signature. I do many therapies.
    so get ready AllergyShotsTalk.com, noseSpraytalk.com, HepaAirPurifiertalk.com...

Sonnyboy

Post by Sonnyboy » Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:59 am

Morbius wrote:
kaiasgram wrote:In fact I'm convinced that people's staying engaged with him on this forum -- no matter how well intended -- is keeping him distracted and disinclined to seek the help he really needs and which no one here is in a position to provide. I have compassion for his suffering and I feel strongly that the most helpful thing all of us can do at this point is to draw the line, stop responding to all his posts, put an end to these dysfunctional circular dialogues, and hope that he will then turn his attention to getting the appropriate professional (medical and mental health) care.
From a practical point of view, I don't see that happening, in that:
  • There is an endless supply of (knowing or unknowing) enablers here; and
  • Since what is really being sought is "enablers" (and not SBD help) should The Parasite actually end up sucking all the blood out of this host, it simply flies on to next one:
    Enchanter wrote:Therapy is all I know. It's the story of my life. Look at my signature. I do many therapies.
    so get ready AllergyShotsTalk.com, noseSpraytalk.com, HepaAirPurifiertalk.com...
As most of you already know Enchanter was on another forum until they realized his needs were beyond their scope and for his own benefit put a stop to his participation. While there Enchanter posted what I feel is a very revealing comment regarding his personal healthcare goals. When referred to his doctor for the help he obviously needed Enchanter responded with:

"He doesn't have time to chat all day. I like hearing others story."

What Enchanter has accomplished in his many months on this forum is exactly that: Enchantment chitchat and nothing more.

chunkyfrog
Location: Nebraska--I am sworn to keep the secret of this paradise.

Post by chunkyfrog » Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:34 am

Train wreck.

cancun

Post by cancun » Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:43 am

chunkyfrog wrote:Train wreck.
And we just can't avert our eyes!

chunkyfrog
Location: Nebraska--I am sworn to keep the secret of this paradise.

Post by chunkyfrog » Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:48 am

Yeah, I know.
Human nature. Frogs too.

cancun

Post by cancun » Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:55 am

chunkyfrog wrote:Yeah, I know.
Human nature. Frogs too.
+1

ChicagoGranny