I'm having a hard time sleeping with the CPAP masks

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
postitnote

Re: I'm having a hard time sleeping with the CPAP masks

Post by postitnote » Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:53 am

You need to contact your doctor's office and have them set the test up. Then you need to see about a lawyer about suing that sleep lab. Contact the department of professional regulations in your state and file a complaint against them too. Maybe they will investigate and find other people have had problems. Then they can pull their license. In the mean time, call your insurance company and tell them you need another sleep lab and why!

You either have the worst luck or are being abused.
Morbius, are you bored?

ems

Re: Postlude

Post by ems » Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:37 pm

ChicagoGranny wrote:Image

What that tells me is that people view and post in Enchanter's thread because they care so much about him!
If only the folks with sawdust for brains were as sweet and obliging and innocent as The Scarecrow! ~a friend~

BleepingBeauty

Post by BleepingBeauty » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:15 pm

Enchanter wrote:I'm almost ready to give up.
But that would imply that you tried in the first place.
postitnote wrote:You need to contact your doctor's office... Then you need to see about a lawyer about suing that sleep lab. Contact the department of professional regulations in your state and file a complaint against them too.
I have to admire your perseverance, PIN, but
ems wrote:What that tells me is that people view and post in Enchanter's thread because they care so much about him!
No, what it says is that (1) people can't avert their eyes from a trainwreck or (2) they want to be entertained or (3) both. But go on with your grand delusions, ems.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kC6CX326b3I
Veni, vidi, Velcro. I came, I saw, I stuck around.

Dx 11/07: AHI 107, central apnea, Cheyne Stokes respiration, moderate-severe O2 desats. (Simple OSA would be too easy. ;))

PR S1 ASV 950, DreamWear mask, F&P 150 humidifier, O2 @ 2L.

LSAT

Post by LSAT » Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:47 pm

ems wrote:

What that tells me is that people view and post in Enchanter's thread because they care so much about him!
Well there are probably only 3-4 people that posted more than half of the posts...enchanter posted dozens himself.

Morbius

Post by Morbius » Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:57 pm

LSAT wrote:Well there are probably only 3-4 people that posted more than half of the posts...enchanter posted dozens himself.
As it were:

Morbius

Post by Morbius » Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:00 pm

Five Aces!!!

Enchanter

Post by Enchanter » Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:25 pm

postitnote wrote:You need to contact your doctor's office and have them set the test up. Then you need to see about a lawyer about suing that sleep lab. Contact the department of professional regulations in your state and file a complaint against them too. Maybe they will investigate and find other people have had problems. Then they can pull their license. In the mean time, call your insurance company and tell them you need another sleep lab and why!

You either have the worst luck or are being abused.
The doctor's office is already filing complaints. Insurance says only that lab can test me. But I left 12 messages and am being left alone. Other people have had problems too with this company.

But I guess I'll call insurance again and see if they have a different answer.
My Current Therapies
- CPAP + Humidifier
- Allergy Shots + nose Spray + Hepa Air Purifier
- Cardiovascular Exercise + Stretching