Dreams?

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Krelvin

Re: Dreams?

Post by Krelvin » Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:04 pm

tedburnsIII wrote:
Seems as if the guy has some kind of neurological disorder, drank 10 cups of Java or is hepped up on something. I only got through a minute or two of it- couldn't get past that guy-was sort of 'creepy'.
Lots of information, short period of time. It is also edited to remove some of the "space". With YouTube, you can actually slow the speed down make it easier to digest if it is too fast for you.
Current Settings PS 4.0 over 10.6-18.0 (cmH2O) - Resmed S9 VPAP Auto w/h5i Humidifier - Quattro Air FFM
TNET Sleep Resource Pages - CPAP Machine Database
Put your equip in your Signature - SleepyHead v1.0.0-beta-1
Kevin... alias Krelvin

palerider

Post by palerider » Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:10 pm

Krelvin wrote:
tedburnsIII wrote:
Seems as if the guy has some kind of neurological disorder, drank 10 cups of Java or is hepped up on something. I only got through a minute or two of it- couldn't get past that guy-was sort of 'creepy'.
Lots of information, short period of time. It is also edited to remove some of the "space". With YouTube, you can actually slow the speed down make it easier to digest if it is too fast for you.
I 'pose things designed to appeal to the youthful and edgy crowd aren't ted's thing.

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

bettiola

Post by bettiola » Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:55 pm

My experience was that when I first started using the CPAP a little over 3 moths ago, I had very vivid dreams for the first few days and I wonder if this was because my rem sleep had been disrupted by the sleep apnea for so long. I like to try to remember my dreams because I feel that they sometimes have valuable insights and creative ideas and I've kept a dream journal off and on for years. Reading back over them after some time has gone by is fascinating. As I understand it you are most apt to remember the dreams you have just before waking and you can remember them best right after you wake. You can train yourself to remember more dreams if you keep a pad of paper and pencil beside your bed to jot key words down when you first wake. If you drink half a glass of water when you go to bed and leave it on your bedside table when you wake in the morning, seeing the half glass of water can be a memory trigger.