Here are my Sleep Test Numbers (Titration)

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
49er

Re: Here are my Sleep Test Numbers (Titration)

Post by 49er » Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:50 pm

Enchanter wrote:I just called the girl who works for the sleep lab in regards to attaining the other tests. She says she'll give me a call back today after speaking with the manager. Now the last test I took is still in progress.
Good work Enchanter. If she doesn't call back today, call her again tomorrow. Don't let up.

49er

Enchanter

Post by Enchanter » Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:57 pm

49er wrote:
Enchanter wrote:I just called the girl who works for the sleep lab in regards to attaining the other tests. She says she'll give me a call back today after speaking with the manager. Now the last test I took is still in progress.
Good work Enchanter. If she doesn't call back today, call her again tomorrow. Don't let up.

49er

Of course. Now is the machine you had, easy to use and set up?
My Current Therapies
- CPAP + Humidifier
- Allergy Shots + nose Spray + Hepa Air Purifier
- Cardiovascular Exercise + Stretching

Krelvin

Post by Krelvin » Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:22 pm

Enchanter wrote: Of course. Now is the machine you had, easy to use and set up?
The one you have NOW is easy to use and setup. Had the Bilevel version of the M-Series myself, still have it as a backup machine.

When I picked it up, I had it up and running at my office when I got it within hours of picking it up. Used it when I got home that day and used it for 6 years after every night and every nap except for 7 days when I was in the hospital where I used their CPAP machine.

There is no reason for you not using yours.
Current Settings PS 4.0 over 10.6-18.0 (cmH2O) - Resmed S9 VPAP Auto w/h5i Humidifier - Quattro Air FFM
TNET Sleep Resource Pages - CPAP Machine Database
Put your equip in your Signature - SleepyHead v1.0.0-beta-1
Kevin... alias Krelvin

BleepingBeauty

Post by BleepingBeauty » Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:57 pm

Enchanter wrote:Listen I don't have time for you

Veni, vidi, Velcro. I came, I saw, I stuck around.

Dx 11/07: AHI 107, central apnea, Cheyne Stokes respiration, moderate-severe O2 desats. (Simple OSA would be too easy. ;))

PR S1 ASV 950, DreamWear mask, F&P 150 humidifier, O2 @ 2L.

Sonnyboy

Post by Sonnyboy » Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:01 pm

49er wrote:

49er
Did you ask your doctor for copies?????

ems

Post by ems » Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:07 pm

Julie wrote:Get up on the wrong side of the bed today BB?
Naw... just who she is... whether getting up on the wrong side or right side of the bed.
If only the folks with sawdust for brains were as sweet and obliging and innocent as The Scarecrow! ~a friend~

Enchanter

Post by Enchanter » Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:13 pm

Sonnyboy wrote:
49er wrote:

49er

Sure, I asked the lady at the lab. She said she's going to call her manager and get back to me today. Still haven't heard, if she doesn't get back to me,will try again tomorrow like 49er said.
My Current Therapies
- CPAP + Humidifier

Enchanter

Post by Enchanter » Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:14 pm

Krelvin wrote:
Enchanter wrote: Of course. Now is the machine you had, easy to use and set up?
The one you have NOW is easy to use and setup. Had the Bilevel version of the M-Series myself, still have it as a backup machine.

When I picked it up, I had it up and running at my office when I got it within hours of picking it up. Used it when I got home that day and used it for 6 years after every night and every nap except for 7 days when I was in the hospital where I used their CPAP machine.

There is no reason for you not using yours.

Well I am using it, I'm just not able to sleep. It's not like I'm not trying to use it. However, I don't know how to adjust the resistance even though I have been reading over the manual and trying to change it. As a mater of fact I'm using it right now. However the leaking problems still occur, etc..
My Current Therapies
- CPAP + Humidifier

Sonnyboy

Post by Sonnyboy » Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:23 pm

Enchanter wrote:
Sonnyboy wrote:
49er wrote:

49er

Sure, I asked the lady at the lab. She said she's going to call her manager and get back to me today. Still haven't heard, if she doesn't get back to me,will try again tomorrow like 49er said.
You can also call your doctor [The one who ordered the test and sent you to the lab] and request copies. Your doctor has copies in your medical file at his office.
The lady at the lab and her manager are not the same as your medical doctor. Do you understand the difference??????

Enchanter

Post by Enchanter » Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:27 pm

Sonnyboy wrote:
Enchanter wrote:
Sonnyboy wrote:
49er wrote:

49er

You can also call your doctor [The one who ordered the test and sent you to the lab] and request copies. Your doctor has copies in your medical file at his office.
The lady at the lab and her manager are not the same as your medical doctor. Do you understand the difference??????

I don't know what to tell you. The doctor only had one of the tests, the one I showed you. It's the lab that hasn't sent it, according to my understanding. Can we accept that maybe this is all I can do? Just get the lab to send the doctor the tests? I can't do the impossible. If the doctor's don't have it, I can't get it from them. They need to get it first.
My Current Therapies
- CPAP + Humidifier

Sonnyboy

Post by Sonnyboy » Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:33 pm

Re: "I don't know what to tell you. The doctor only had one of the tests, the one I showed you. It's the lab that hasn't sent it, according to my understanding. Can we accept that maybe this is all I can do? Just get the lab to send the doctor the tests? I can't do the impossible. If the doctor's don't have it, I can't get it from them. They need to get it first."

Ok, I did not understand your call to the lab was to get the lab to send the test results to the doctor.
If you have not made any progress tomorrow then:
Send a registered letter to your doctor. This will get his attention.

Julie

Post by Julie » Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:41 pm

The lab sends their report to the doctor and BY LAW he's the only one allowed to give you results. Period. X 1,000. You HAVE to talk to his office, NOT the lab!! Period.

And you probably have a mask that doesn't work for you, which is par for the course when starting out - you need to go to some DME and get one that fits/works better for you. Try it on when lying down because your face changes a lot from standing and what fits when standing probably won't when lying down.

And don't let the bullies here give you a hard time... you're doing great!

Enchanter

Post by Enchanter » Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:57 pm

Sonnyboy wrote: Ok, I did not understand your call to the lab was to get the lab to send the test results to the doctor.
If you have not made any progress tomorrow then:
Send a registered letter to your doctor. This will get his attention.

Fair enough
My Current Therapies
- CPAP + Humidifier

Enchanter

Post by Enchanter » Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:58 pm

Julie wrote:The lab sends their report to the doctor and BY LAW he's the only one allowed to give you results. Period. X 1,000. You HAVE to talk to his office, NOT the lab!! Period.

And you probably have a mask that doesn't work for you, which is par for the course when starting out - you need to go to some DME and get one that fits/works better for you. Try it on when lying down because your face changes a lot from standing and what fits when standing probably won't when lying down.

And don't let the bullies here give you a hard time... you're doing great!

Julie, yes he's the only one that can give me results. But when the lab sends them in, I'll go to his office and pick it up.
My Current Therapies
- CPAP + Humidifier

Morbius

Post by Morbius » Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:28 am

palerider wrote:
Morbius wrote:
palerider wrote:I imagine that morbius might be less polite than I am, though, now that I've said that, he'll probably go easy on you, just to be funny.
Well now that you said THAT, I can do neither.
in the immortal words... "But I never said that..."
But I never said that I never said that...