POLL: Who Are My Foes?

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.

POLL: Who Have I "Foed"

Morbius
4%
BlackSpinner
3%
ems
22%
Papit
7%
palerider
4%
LSAT
9%
Therapist
2%
Julie
12%
49er
15%
postitnote
24%

Total votes: 113

Morbius

Re: POLL: Who Are My Foes?

Post by Morbius » Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:39 am

corvallisgrace75 wrote:
postitnote wrote:
Morbius wrote:
Double, double toil and trouble;
Fire burn, and caldron bubble.

Keep stirring kids....

MK
Where's the "Like" button for all of this? Great stuff. They say laughter is the best medicine.....
LOL, I get it!

After you "stewed" for a couple days, you've decided to come around!

Suspicious me! For a minute there I thought you were using more of that thar sy-kol-o-gee.

postitnote

Post by postitnote » Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:11 am

Morbius wrote:

LOL, I get it!

After you "stewed" for a couple days, you've decided to come around!

Suspicious me! For a minute there I thought you were using more of that thar sy-kol-o-gee.
Wrong answer. You may have 2 more tries but 3 strikes and you're out!

https://youtu.be/ODTv9Lt5WYs
Morbius, are you bored?

Morbius

Post by Morbius » Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:25 am

postitnote wrote:You may have 2 more tries but 3 strikes and you're out!
Wait! The replay shows HBP, man on first.

Next batter:

You did what you thought was a Good Deed and expected help from the other members, an overall change in attitude toward the recipient, overnight success (literally) and a lot more praise for the deed than you have received to date. The results have been disappointing thus far (broke a hose!? REALLY!?) and that, coupled with your lack of patience, doubts about the whole endeavor, and expectation that other forum members would take over and complete the task (at least in a way other than is happening now), has left you annoyed and frustrated.

LT? NST!

postitnote

Post by postitnote » Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:43 am

Morbius wrote:
postitnote wrote:You may have 2 more tries but 3 strikes and you're out!
Wait! The replay shows HBP, man on first.

Next batter:

You did what you thought was a Good Deed and expected help from the other members, an overall change in attitude toward the recipient, overnight success (literally) and a lot more praise for the deed than you have received to date. The results have been disappointing thus far (broke a hose!? REALLY!?) and that, coupled with your lack of patience, doubts about the whole endeavor, and expectation that other forum members would take over and complete the task (at least in a way other than is happening now), has left you annoyed and frustrated.

LT? NST!
Strike 2.
Not even close. Good deed? Maybe but I call it paying it forward as I have been given 2 machines and only needed 1.
Expected help from others on the forum? Of course I did. I believe I even stated that. I am a novice at reading my own SH results.
Change in attitude towards Enchanter? There are many people on this forum that need a dose of basic manners and an attitude adjustment! It's been made clear by several good members that this place has turned into a playground ala jr HS, clique and all. The people who act like jerks are the same people that would yell "jump" at someone attempting suicide! Yeah, let's hand out some chill pills! It takes a lot for me to get to the point of being mean. I don't wake up that way and decide to go jump some helpless person I don't know!
Yeah, the hose kind of shocked me. Never heard how that broke but it looks like a door was slammed on it and then maybe he tried to pull it...I don't know! I thought they were pretty indestructible and that was a new hose too.
Lack of patience? Not sure where that is coming from.
Doubts? Nope!
Annoyed and frustrated? Not at anything that concerns Enchanter. I am confident that he will get the help he needs with his cpap from here or his DME. I simply was trying to give him a machine and mask. You offered to help and I'm sure you will if you get a report to work with.

So bottom line, this has nothing to do with Enchanter. It's all about you Morbius. Just the way you like it.

One more chance! Think real hard this time.
Morbius, are you bored?

Krelvin

Post by Krelvin » Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:32 am

This thread reminds me of a cardboard box. Put a box in the middle of the floor and when you look later you will find a cat in it. A cat trap, they can't resist.
Current Settings PS 4.0 over 10.6-18.0 (cmH2O) - Resmed S9 VPAP Auto w/h5i Humidifier - Quattro Air FFM
TNET Sleep Resource Pages - CPAP Machine Database
Put your equip in your Signature - SleepyHead v1.0.0-beta-1
Kevin... alias Krelvin

Papit

Post by Papit » Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:52 am

Krelvin wrote:This thread reminds me of a cardboard box. Put a box in the middle of the floor and when you look later you will find a cat in it. A cat trap, they can't resist.
+1 . . .Yes, including the two of us cats. This thread was started in bad faith. Now it is playing games with the forum. The OP is otherwise quite talented, but he ought to reconsider leaving this up.

PulseOx Data-transfer to OSCAR4-23-12http://tinyurl.com/nzd64gu
Wireless SD Card Data-transfer to OSCAR 8-14-15http://tiny.cc/z1kv8x

Krelvin

Post by Krelvin » Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:33 am

Papit wrote:This thread was started in bad faith.
In your opinion. I don't agree.
Current Settings PS 4.0 over 10.6-18.0 (cmH2O) - Resmed S9 VPAP Auto w/h5i Humidifier - Quattro Air FFM
TNET Sleep Resource Pages - CPAP Machine Database
Put your equip in your Signature - SleepyHead v1.0.0-beta-1
Kevin... alias Krelvin

palerider

Post by palerider » Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:33 am

Krelvin wrote:
In your opinion. I don't agree.
+1

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

Morbius

Post by Morbius » Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:03 pm

postitnote wrote:Strike 2.
Not even!

That was a hard liner to left, now men on first and second with no outs.

However, since that was a sports metaphor, I would not expect you to know stuff like that.

Do you think you'd be more comfortable using metaphors from subjects you're more familiar with, like shopping, laundry, vacuuming, etc.?

OkyDoky

Post by OkyDoky » Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:27 pm

Morbius wrote:
Not even!

However, since that was a sports metaphor, I would not expect you to know stuff like that.

Do you think you'd be more comfortable using metaphors from subjects you're more familiar with, like shopping, laundry, vacuuming, etc.?
OH! OH! Game called due to lighting!
ResMed Aircurve 10 VAUTO EPAP 11 IPAP 15 / P10 pillows mask / Sleepyhead Software / Back up & travel machine Respironics 760

postitnote

Post by postitnote » Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:26 pm

Morbius wrote:
Not even!

Sorry Morb...I'm calling the game. I say 2 strikes. Decision final.
You can use any metaphors you like. I prefer football but baseball is fine too. You can go back to being Muffy or not M. I have cousins in Cali so understand Valley-speak too.
Think harder this time!
Morbius, are you bored?

Morbius

Post by Morbius » Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:34 am

At the risk of being redundant again (?), you thought it was amusing...

...until you got on it.

At any rate, and in all honesty, the original rationale for the poll was to test this hypothesis:

At any given time, bitter comments tend to be restricted to a single thread.

Consequently, if the petty comments could be restricted to a single cauldron, the rest of the forum might run a little smoother.

ems

Post by ems » Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:40 am

Morbius wrote:At any rate, and in all honesty, the original rationale for the poll was to test this hypothesis:

Consequently, if the petty comments could be restricted to a single cauldron, the rest of the forum might run a little smoother.

Great joke on this lovely July 4th day. You really think people are going to believe that you "honestly" started this thread to keep bitter comments restricted to a single thread??? There must be fire works going off in your head!
If only the folks with sawdust for brains were as sweet and obliging and innocent as The Scarecrow! ~a friend~

Papit

Post by Papit » Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:57 am

ems wrote:
Morbius wrote:At any rate, and in all honesty, the original rationale for the poll was to test this hypothesis:

Great joke on this lovely July 4th day. You really think people are going to believe that you "honestly" started this thread to keep bitter comments restricted to a single thread??? There must be fire works going off in your head!
Exactly. You played a game on us all, an experiment. Bad faith. It's not cool. Then you admitted the dishonesty. Some are amused, but bottom line is the presence of the thread is an embarrassment to what we do here.

Have a happy Fourth everybody.

PulseOx Data-transfer to OSCAR4-23-12http://tinyurl.com/nzd64gu
Wireless SD Card Data-transfer to OSCAR 8-14-15http://tiny.cc/z1kv8x

palerider

Post by palerider » Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:59 am

Morbius wrote:At any given time, bitter comments tend to be restricted to a single thread.

we should start putting all bitter comments on papit's shaming 'behavior' thread

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.