POLL: Who Are My Foes?

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.

POLL: Who Have I "Foed"

Morbius
4%
BlackSpinner
3%
ems
22%
Papit
7%
palerider
4%
LSAT
9%
Therapist
2%
Julie
12%
49er
15%
postitnote
24%

Total votes: 113

Danbeck

POLL: Who Are My Foes?

Post by Danbeck » Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:07 pm

Z

LSAT

Re: POLL: Who Are My Foes?

Post by LSAT » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:39 pm

postitnote wrote:Changed my mind again. Time's up!

That and I did hear Morbius yelling "Uncle"!

Lady you have got to get a life...If all you have to do all day is monitor and post on this site...I feel sorry for you. By the way...you may also have set a record for the number of off color remarks.

postitnote

Post by postitnote » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:56 pm

LSAT wrote:

Lady you have got to get a life...If all you have to do all day is monitor and post on this site...I feel sorry for you. By the way...you may also have set a record for the number of off color remarks.
No you need to get a life and quit attempting to tell me what to do. Not sure why you think what you say makes any impression on me. My off color remarks setting some record? Lol not even close! Spend more time reading other people's posts and quit worrying about what I am doing. You're just another one here that runs his mouth for no reason but to do it. People are supposed to sit back and take it or disappear from the playground. Guess what? Not happening!

I have a life and also a lot of iproducts!
Morbius, are you bored?

Too tall

Post by Too tall » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:40 am

LSAT wrote:

Well you have over 6000 post and she's got 900? Sure you want to make that comment? ha. These nasty comments are exactly what the problem with this forum is. There must be a forum on the internet where people that want to be nasty can hang out. Google "Pissing Contest" And why would anyone start a poll of who your foes are? That's just asking for more of the same.
System One RemStar Pro with C-Flex+ (460P)

PoolQ

Post by PoolQ » Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:59 pm

Wow this made me laugh! An old thread resurrected from before I was here, talking about the same thing we are now. funny how some of the names are the same, on both sides of the argument. Since I don't know many of them it would be interesting to know how many of those left and which side they were on? those that left were: equal on both sides, more grumps left, or more pacifists left?

And for those that left, either side, what % of their posts were on topic and helpful?
Sleeping MUCH better now

cancun

Post by cancun » Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:02 pm

Too tall wrote:
LSAT wrote:

Well you have over 6000 post and she's got 900? Sure you want to make that comment? ha. These nasty comments are exactly what the problem with this forum is. There must be a forum on the internet where people that want to be nasty can hang out. Google "Pissing Contest" And why would anyone start a poll of who your foes are? That's just asking for more of the same.
And you brought it back to life, why? To start another pissing contest?

Lucyhere

Post by Lucyhere » Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:11 pm

I'm blown away by this thread and the fact that it was allowed to exist at all. What type of person would start a thread of this nature? No one would start a thread like this with good intentions in mind. It did exactly what it was intended to do... hurt and destroy. So nice on a forum that is supposed to help and support people with medical issues.
Resmed AirSense 10 Autoset for her w/humid air/heated Humidifier
Bleep/P10

Too tall

Post by Too tall » Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:24 pm

cancun wrote:
Too tall wrote:
LSAT wrote:

And you brought it back to life, why? To start another pissing contest?

It was bumped to the top for some reason and I honestly didn't look at the date. Sorry, not trying to start any more trouble on this forum than there already is. I only come around once in a while so I will get out of here. I'll get out of here sorry for this.
System One RemStar Pro with C-Flex+ (460P)

Lucyhere

Post by Lucyhere » Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:40 pm

Too tall wrote:It was bumped to the top for some reason and I honestly didn't look at the date. Sorry, not trying to start any more trouble on this forum than there already is. I only come around once in a while so I will get out of here. I'll get out of here sorry for this.
Don't worry about it, Too tall. Many have posted without first looking at the date. Easy to do.

What I do find interesting is why "someone" would bring this repugnant thread back to life. That had to take thought and effort.
Bleep/P10

GettingBetter

Post by GettingBetter » Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:42 pm

I don't have ANY FOES! None, Nada, No enemies.

I do have cute shoes.

Now Come On, that has to make somebody smile....

Goofproof

Post by Goofproof » Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:49 pm

Everytime a Fool or Nubies votes on a Poll, it goes to the top on the front page. Where other fools that can't resist adding a comment, keep what ever pot the poll boiled over from burning. When the poll goes to the top of t he page the last person to post on it gets blamed for rehashing a stupid poll.

Life is Great! Jim Everyone's, Happy, Happy, Happy!¿¿¿⊙
Use data to optimize your xPAP treatment!

"The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease." Voltaire

PoolQ

Post by PoolQ » Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:50 pm

Lucyhere wrote:
Too tall wrote:It was bumped to the top for some reason and I honestly didn't look at the date. Sorry, not trying to start any more trouble on this forum than there already is. I only come around once in a while so I will get out of here. I'll get out of here sorry for this.
Don't worry about it, Too tall. Many have posted without first looking at the date. Easy to do.

What I do find interesting is why "someone" would bring this repugnant thread back to life. That had to take thought and effort.
not everything is done to harm. TooTall is the one that brought it back and has already said he did not notice the date. Simple and innocent as that. sometimes a stick is just a tree branch.
Sleeping MUCH better now

Lucyhere

Post by Lucyhere » Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:54 pm

PoolQ wrote:
Lucyhere wrote:

not everything is done to harm. TooTall is the one that brought it back and has already said he did not notice the date. Simple and innocent as that. sometimes a stick is just a tree branch.
I\

I took too tall's post to mean that it had already been bumped to the top of the first page; he didn't look at the date and posted in it.
Bleep/P10

PoolQ

Post by PoolQ » Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:02 pm

I would read the post the same way, however if you look at the post dates his is the first in 2016, and since June 2015. so....
Sleeping MUCH better now

grayghost4

Post by grayghost4 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:14 pm

someone else voted in the poll ... that brought it to the top
If you're not part of the solution you're just scumming up the bottom of the beaker!

Get the Clinicians manual here : http://apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-press ... tup-manual