New Post Sleepyhead HELP

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
RogerSC

Re: New Post Sleepyhead HELP

Post by RogerSC » Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:03 am

library lady wrote:Well, I finally managed to get a half-English/half-German version of Sleepyhead ... weird stuff going on I guess. I can live with it this way as I know what I'm looking at on the graphs, etc... but it's really weird! Anybody know what's going on with this? Pugsy, I found the "translation" file in this last download and followed your suggestion to delete it; this is the result.
That's really weird that when you removed the "Translations" directory that it would have any German at all. Standard practice for internationalizing apps is to have the English print strings in the code as a default, and the various translations are in another set of data files. So if you get rid of the translation files, all it should have is the English strings from the code. Sounds like things may have gotten screwed up somehow, and you may need to remove and re-install the binaries as well as creating a new profile for your downladed files.

Again, I'd PM Mark with a description of your problems, and what happened when you removed the translation data files. He's going to be able to help you with this one.

library lady

Post by library lady » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:12 pm

I just tried to PM Mark, but the system keeps telling me "no recipient identified" in spite of my entering and reentering "jedimark" in the box. I've never had trouble sending a PM before today.. I actually put a link to this thread into the text so he can see what's happened thus far.

Now using AirFit F10 mask; Quattro Air is backup mask. RemZzzz mask liners with both.

palerider

Post by palerider » Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:03 pm

library lady wrote:I just tried to PM Mark, but the system keeps telling me "no recipient identified" in spite of my entering and reentering "jedimark" in the box. I've never had trouble sending a PM before today.. I actually put a link to this thread into the text so he can see what's happened thus far.
even if he weren't feeling under the weather, I don't see what he could do other than tell you what others have already suggested.

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

library lady

Re: New Post Sleepyhead HELP... EDIT 6/28

Post by library lady » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:03 pm

Interesting Sleepyhead download on my new machine... downloaded it today, and it came up in English!!

Now using AirFit F10 mask; Quattro Air is backup mask. RemZzzz mask liners with both.

Krelvin

Post by Krelvin » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:04 pm

library lady wrote:Interesting Sleepyhead download on my new machine... downloaded it today, and it came up in English!!
We can fix that.
Current Settings PS 4.0 over 10.6-18.0 (cmH2O) - Resmed S9 VPAP Auto w/h5i Humidifier - Quattro Air FFM
TNET Sleep Resource Pages - CPAP Machine Database
Put your equip in your Signature - SleepyHead v1.0.0-beta-1
Kevin... alias Krelvin

palerider

Post by palerider » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:38 pm

Krelvin wrote:
library lady wrote:Interesting Sleepyhead download on my new machine... downloaded it today, and it came up in English!!
We can fix that.
someone should do a Klingon translation for it.

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

library lady

Post by library lady » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:49 pm

Krelvin wrote:
We can fix that.
Doesn't need to be fixed, Krelvin! I wanted English; earlier on my old laptop I downloaded it and it came up in German. Later deleted all traces of that download and tried it again, and it came up with some English and some German...

archangle

Post by archangle » Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:15 am

The registry entry is sort this for me:

Code: Select all

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jedimark\SleepyHead-Testing\Settings]

"Language"="en_US"
Messing with the windows registry can be dangerous.

I just used regedit, looked for "jedimark" and looked for something about language. I changed the language entry to "en_US" from "es" (Spanish) and it seems to have worked to change the language back to English. .

Please enter your equipment in your profile so we can help you.
Click here for information on the most common alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check for yourself.

Useful Links.