Leak rates

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Pugsy

Re: Leak rates

Post by Pugsy » Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:51 am

VolDog wrote:Can someone please tell me if the following leak rate is acceptable:
Replied to in your thread where you asked the same question. Only mentioning it here so that people won't feel the need to answer the question again here unless they just want to.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

palerider

Post by palerider » Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:41 pm

VolDog wrote:Can someone please tell me if the following leak rate is acceptable:

(posts 73 lines, mostly unrelated to the question, expecting people to dig out some specific info)

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

AnniesOldStuff

Post by AnniesOldStuff » Thu May 25, 2017 9:00 am

cancun wrote:Obviously zero is the best leak rate but what is the largest acceptable leak rate?
I did register for MyAir with my ResMed machine which is pretty useless and doesn't tell you what the leak rate was.
I also downloaded sleepyhead and it does show me the leak rate but I am not sure what is considered acceptable.
Along with what cancun asked, I've learned through your posts that 30 is unacceptable. But I'm a newbie, 3 weeks on the Resmed 10 Autoset. My leak reports started at 10 for a couple of days. Then went to 11, then 12, and today 13. They are a lot less than 30. But at what number range should I begin to look at it as a potential problem?

Many thanks for your forum, and your advice!

Annie

Resmed 10 Autoset
Philips DREAMWARE nose pillow headgear with little nostril pillows.

palerider

Post by palerider » Thu May 25, 2017 12:20 pm

AnniesOldStuff wrote:I've learned through your posts that 30 is unacceptable. ... But at what number range should I begin to look at it as a potential problem?
Resmed 10 Autoset

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.