New Sleep test on the 8th

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Papit

Re: New Sleep test on the 8th

Post by Papit » Sat May 02, 2015 2:21 pm

ems wrote:
robysue wrote:I'm not going to ask you all to lay off Enchanter. But I am going ask: Why do you continue to respond to his threads if you don't have anything useful to say to him? What skin off your nose is it if I try to help him when I can see that he's making an effort to listen to me?

And I would ask those of you who continue to tease or make fun of Enchanter to think about this: Will our treatment of people like Enchanted make confused, sleepy, tired, and exhausted lurkers who are grappling with the idea that they may have OSA feel like they will be welcomed or ridiculed if they finally get brave enough to post something with a title along the lines of "Might I have apnea?"?

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for saying what many of us have thought in reference to Enchanter and so many others who have come here for help, understanding and guidance; only to be met by mean, nasty, unkind ego maniacs!

Sleep well... you sure deserve it!
+1 to that.
And thank you for stepping up to the plate on this issue. It would be helpful to see others express their views about behavior in this forum. I wish the webmaster could add an icon at the top of the screen right next to the Home button that would link to the Forum's rules about one's conduct here. After a fair amount of digging I found them and they say some of what you've just said. Kudos to robysue as well.
'

PulseOx Data-transfer to OSCAR4-23-12http://tinyurl.com/nzd64gu
Wireless SD Card Data-transfer to OSCAR 8-14-15http://tiny.cc/z1kv8x

Morbius

Post by Morbius » Sat May 02, 2015 4:40 pm

You could also do an HST and do it whenever you sleep. Then figure out the sleep mess later
(and it WILL need to be figured out).

Morbius

Post by Morbius » Sun May 03, 2015 4:16 am

Elle wrote:What about taking... gravol...
I wouldn't.