Quantcast

Bookmark and Share
General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
yaconsult

Re: SoClean CPAP Cleaner

Postby yaconsult on Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:10 am

Problems with Ozone Generators and Ionizers that Produce Ozone
http://www.allergyclean.com/problems-with-ozone-generators-and-ionizers-that-produce-ozone/

Ozone Generators that are Sold as Air Cleaners
https://www.epa.gov/indoor-air-quality-iaq/ozone-generators-are-sold-air-cleaners

chunkyfrog

Postby chunkyfrog on Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:07 pm

Read the Safety Data Sheet (formerly MSDS) for ozone. NASTY STUFF.
Gov't. regulations limit concentrations in consumer applications to "safe" levels.
In other words, any concenteation considered safe for humans would be equally safe for microbes.

I once was lost in apnea; but now I'm found--breathing easily all night long.

Goofproof

Postby Goofproof on Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:17 pm

george77 wrote:Both burntout and goofproof are offering inaccurate information on this thread. #1 SoClean2 uses NOI chemicals/germ warfare. It is ozone. #2 you will not be breathing the ozone as the mask is cleaned when it is NOT being used and the ozone is absorbed in the atmosphere/dissipates as soon as the machine is inactive. Go to the SoClean website for a video.

And who breaths Atmosphere anyway, when you quote what people say, try doing it correctly, in context. Not that anyone cares what a shill thinks! My room Window A/c has a Ozone Generator built into it, I never turn it on and the whole A/C unit costs less than two of your No Clean units, and it really does something. Jim

Maturity is the ability to stick with a job until it's finished; the ability to do a job without being supervised; the ability to carry money without spending it; and the ability to bear an injustice without wanting to get even.

chunkyfrog

Postby chunkyfrog on Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:54 pm

George77 is not registered or identified.
All comments by this entity may be disregarded.

I once was lost in apnea; but now I'm found--breathing easily all night long.

pdguest

Postby pdguest on Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:20 pm

Once again, I'd like to say "Thank you!" to those who post here. Being a new CPAP user, I now notice adds for CPAP-related items. On my way home from work, I heard an ad for Soclean. I was thinking, "Well, I definitely want clean equipment. Maybe other people use this and recommend it." So, I came to this site, and did a search. You saved me some money, and I learned more about cleaning and sanitizing my machine.

I'm just a week and a half into using my machine. I'm getting used to it, and now my nose pillows aren't hurting me either (thanks, once again, to this site). I haven't notice a lot of increase energy, but I do realize it takes time. I'm glad I found this site. I appreciate all of you who take the time to help the newbie like me.

palerider

Postby palerider on Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:38 pm

pdguest wrote:Once again, I'd like to say "Thank you!" to those who post here. Being a new CPAP user, I now notice adds for CPAP-related items. On my way home from work, I heard an ad for Soclean. I was thinking, "Well, I definitely want clean equipment. Maybe other people use this and recommend it." So, I came to this site, and did a search. You saved me some money, and I learned more about cleaning and sanitizing my machine.

yay! we saved someone from wasting money!

ChicagoGranny

Postby ChicagoGranny on Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:51 pm

pdguest wrote:I haven't notice a lot of increase energy, but I do realize it takes time.

Are you tracking your leak and AHI statistics? (Statistics, not smileys.)

Previous

Return to CPAP and Sleep Apnea (CLICK HERE TO READ POSTS)