I failed the Sleep Study

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Enchanter

Re: I failed the Sleep Study

Post by Enchanter » Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:05 am

mgaggie wrote:

I can see this happening after OSA is diagnosed, the OP will use the machine for one night and come back here bitching that they still feel the same as before. Well guess what sunshine, I'm 2 years in on using my machine and I'm still tired, and it sucks but I deal with it.

So I guess the machine hasn't done much good for you? As far as helping your energy levels? Wow, that's hard to hear. So what is causing your tiredness? Instead of dealing it, aren't you still looking for answers?
My Current Therapies
- CPAP + Humidifier
- Allergy Shots + nose Spray + Hepa Air Purifier
- Cardiovascular Exercise + Stretching

Madalot

Post by Madalot » Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:10 am

Enchanter wrote:So I guess the machine hasn't done much good for you? As far as helping your energy levels? Wow, that's hard to hear. So what is causing your tiredness? Instead of dealing it, aren't you still looking for answers?
Enchanter, you seem to want, expect and demand absolutes in a world where you just cannot get an ABSOLUTE answer or solution at the exact moment you want it - if ever. I find your starting a new thread later last night, asking for answers that you were already told could NOT be given to you from people here - a little irritating. When I saw the title of the thread, then saw it was YOU that started it, I said out loud "Are you effing kidding me? What is up with this guy?!?"

Maybe you could repeat the Serenity Prayer over and over again until it sinks in --

God, grant me the serenity
To accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things that I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference.

Until you hear from your doctor, the answers you seek are out of your reach. You've been told that by a lot of people. Either call your doctor and irritate him (which it will - trust me) or find some wisdom and ACCEPT that you cannot change this.

Enchanter

Post by Enchanter » Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:38 pm

Madalot wrote:
Enchanter wrote:So I guess the machine hasn't done much good for you? As far as helping your energy levels? Wow, that's hard to hear. So what is causing your tiredness? Instead of dealing it, aren't you still looking for answers?
Enchanter, you seem to want, expect and demand absolutes in a world where you just cannot get an ABSOLUTE answer or solution at the exact moment you want it - if ever. I find your starting a new thread later last night, asking for answers that you were already told could NOT be given to you from people here - a little irritating. When I saw the title of the thread, then saw it was YOU that started it, I said out loud "Are you effing kidding me? What is up with this guy?!?"

Maybe you could repeat the Serenity Prayer over and over again until it sinks in --

Until you hear from your doctor, the answers you seek are out of your reach. You've been told that by a lot of people. Either call your doctor and irritate him (which it will - trust me) or find some wisdom and ACCEPT that you cannot change this.

I'm already preparing my Plan B. As the saying goes, expect the best, but prepare for the worst. And I'm preparing for the worst. So if the doctor decides that I don't have OSA, then I'm going to have to adjust and start looking elsewhere. But just by knowing that I don't have OSA, it will make me work a lot harder and in the back of my mind I will know I can't use OSA as an excuse anymore because I ruled it out (if that's the case.) I'm already preparing for it to be ruled out. It will be out of my mind, and I'll have to keep searching hard for the answer and keep trying to get healthy. So no matter what, gotta keep trying and looking for other solutions. It's a monumental quest, but when the tough gets going, the going gets tough.
My Current Therapies
- CPAP + Humidifier
- Allergy Shots + nose Spray + Hepa Air Purifier
- Cardiovascular Exercise + Stretching

Madalot

Post by Madalot » Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:42 pm

Enchanter wrote:
Madalot wrote:

I'm already preparing my Plan B. As the saying goes, expect the best, but prepare for the worst. And I'm preparing for the worst. So if the doctor decides that I don't have OSA, then I'm going to have to adjust and start looking elsewhere. But just by knowing that I don't have OSA, it will make me work a lot harder and in the back of my mind I will know I can't use OSA as an excuse anymore because I ruled it out (if that's the case.) I'm already preparing for it to be ruled out. It will be out of my mind, and I'll have to keep searching hard for the answer and keep trying to get healthy. So no matter what, gotta keep trying and looking for other solutions. It's a monumental quest, but when the tough gets going, the going gets tough.
And when your doctor comes back and says you DO have OSA, or that it's looking like you do but they need another sleep study, are you going to argue with him up one side and down the other like you've done here?

Gasper62

Post by Gasper62 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:46 pm

Thorazine and a straitjacket are the possibilities that I'm imagining for you, Enchanter.