Nasal pillow without strap???

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
princessbelle

Re: Nasal pillow without strap???

Post by princessbelle » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:33 am

I too tried the p10 and my issue is really the amount of hair I have on my head, no matter what I did the straps would not stay in place. I even tried using those little snap barrettes. I don't know if that would help you or not but I thought I would tell you one of tricks I tried. Good luck.

postitnote

Post by postitnote » Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:34 pm

princessbelle wrote:I too tried the p10 and my issue is really the amount of hair I have on my head, no matter what I did the straps would not stay in place. I even tried using those little snap barrettes. I don't know if that would help you or not but I thought I would tell you one of tricks I tried. Good luck.

I have really long hair so I wear a pony tail about midway up the back of my head which wrangles the bottom strap should it decide to stray north I definitely keep the hose under my face though.

I think that odd little mask is a Wisp and I may have had that headgear on wrong. Well, yeah, I did coz it looks nothing like the photo on the mannequin head! I should look things up before I use them.
Morbius, are you bored?

Player

Post by Player » Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:23 pm

Papit wrote:
Player wrote:The F & P Pillarno has only 1 thin strap. It is a really nice mask. My favorite by far. Note it does come with 2 straps, but I use the single 1 size fits all strap.

https://www.cpap.com/productpage/fp-pil ... -mask.html
I wonder how it compares to the similar looking ResMed Airfit P10?
While looking similar, the Pillarno is completely different. It has a "sack" that fills up with air and surrounds the nasal area to create a very comfortable seal. As well the nose tubes are very soft and flexible, using the air pillow to seal, not their rigidity.