Sex and cpap

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Hang Fire

Re: Sex and cpap

Post by Hang Fire » Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:27 am

BlackSpinner wrote:Lack of proper sex education and birth control is the cause. Also low minimum wages, lack of medical treatment, lack of paid maternity leave, lack of affordable daycare
I grew up without any of that stuff. Fortunately, I had two loving parents who told me if I wanted things that other people had, I would not get them without working for them. That formula worked very well.

All I see in your post is, "give me, give me, give me". That attitude leads to generational poverty.

Julie

Post by Julie » Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:42 am

Sometimes you can lead a horse to water, but if they see only oil, they'll never drink it and find out it's different. How sad!

BlackSpinner

Post by BlackSpinner » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:15 am

Hang Fire wrote:
BlackSpinner wrote:Lack of proper sex education and birth control is the cause. Also low minimum wages, lack of medical treatment, lack of paid maternity leave, lack of affordable daycare
I grew up without any of that stuff. Fortunately, I had two loving parents who told me if I wanted things that other people had, I would not get them without working for them. That formula worked very well.

All I see in your post is, "give me, give me, give me". That attitude leads to generational poverty.
Yes it worked so well that the USA has the worst health outcomes and highest infant mortality and the worst "ghetos" and the highest prison population and the highest teen pregnancy rates of the developed world. But keep that sex education down 'cause it causes poverty - really shows just how bad the educational system is.

71. The lame can ride on horseback, the one-handed drive cattle. The deaf, fight and be useful. To be blind is better than to be burnt on the pyre. No one gets good from a corpse. The Havamal

dream4sleep

Post by dream4sleep » Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:29 pm

Sheriff Buford wrote:
dream4sleep wrote:
Sheriff Buford wrote:Thanks for being nice... No one has ever asked me to judge, so I won't. Sin is sin. Sheriff
Your idea of sin and mine (and others) - very different. My interpretation of sin - hurting another person physically or mentally (or animal), thinking it's A-okay to carry a gun, the horrors in the middle east, not being there for an elderly parent, young kids not being accepted for who they are and who they choose to be, killing someone when there is a much better way to handle the situation, being a racist, and so on. But sex between two consenting adults who are aware enough to not spread diseases or cause an unwanted pregnancy -- not a sin.

Respectfully, D4S
The first sin ever committed: Eve thought she was God (and she could make her own rules)...

Respectfully, Sheriff

I don't understand this kind of thinking. I don't even know what you are talking about. Do you?

Respectfully, D4S

KillingMe

Post by KillingMe » Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:09 pm

Screw this nonsense.
Last edited by KillingMe on Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

herefishy

Post by herefishy » Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:16 pm

Kind of like Cesar Milan's funny muzzle - you can put it on your dog to keep it from biting, but not be so scary looking

DeadlySleep

Sex and cpap

Post by DeadlySleep » Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:32 pm

Barbslife wrote: Sex and cpap
The machines have a setting called AutoOn.

Use this setting and as soon as you breathe, he will be turned on.

mralaska

Post by mralaska » Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:35 pm

This subject strayed a bit off topic for a bit! Regarding the original question:

As a card carrying guy I thought about how I like to see information presented. I would suggest approaching it with humor and enthusiasm. You are not "admitting" anything! You are sharing something private and personal. Not only should he be excited he is reaching the inner sanctum of trust and intimacy, it will give him the perfect opening to reveal anything about himself that he might be shy about or maybe within moments you will be comparing CPAP masks!

As far as how to approach the subject, when things are going well and approaching the runway you might coyly mention you like to leave a little to the imagination when you disrobe. Then reach for a paper bag, pull out the mask while directing a teasing gaze seductively into his eyes, hold them both out (the mask and the bag) and then ask which he would prefer you to wear. There is only one right answer and he had better choose wisely!

If that sounds like too theatrical, you could show him a picture of a hot babe in a cpap mask and ask him whether you would look as good as her in the same outfit. When you first start dating you are not really meeting the person, you are meeting their representative, so he would not dare tell the truth. Unless it really is the truth, in which case you still have even less to be concerned about.

Do not believe a word I say until Pugsy or PaleRider has had a chance to review!

Cheers,
Paul

Sleeprider

Post by Sleeprider » Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:58 am

Greatest troll ever!

I hope barbslife did not overthink this thing like the forum, and managed to get it on and move on. I figure she must have since "she" has been MIA since her second post on page 1 and has never registered for an account.

hyperlexis

Post by hyperlexis » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:39 am

Sleeprider wrote:Greatest troll ever!

I hope barbslife did not overthink this thing like the forum, and managed to get it on and move on. I figure she must have since "she" has been MIA since her second post on page 1 and has never registered for an account.
I don't think she was a troll -- she was probably so creeped out by all these icky, nonsensical posts ("meet him at the door in a negligee and a cpap mask.... and if he doesn't like it then too bad..." or "the sexual revolution has resulted in food stamps and a sea of bastards on public aid taking money from hard working white people who deserve their social security and medicare for their biap machines...") -- that I figure she ran like hell away from the board.

Your instinctive move to pull a dick tracy and track her posts only reinforces the point. Why would she want to converse with paranoid, crazy people when all she did was ask people for a bit of advice about her romantic life and cpap? Sheesh!

palerider

Post by palerider » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:56 am

hyperlexis wrote:Your instinctive move to pull a dick tracy and track her posts only reinforces the point. Why would she want to converse with paranoid, crazy people when all she did was ask people for a bit of advice about her romantic life and cpap? Sheesh!
your post that basically said "you're a freak and should be ashamed" post probably didn't help either!

Last edited by palerider on Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Get OSCAR

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

carojae

Post by carojae » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:37 am

Just ask if he likes Darth Vader and go from there.
May the force be with him.

Papit

Post by Papit » Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:43 pm

Barbslife wrote:I have finally met a fantastic man. He wants to spend the night together and so do I but how do I pull out the cpap and not scare him off. Obviously i have to prepare him for it but I dont want to wear it when we are together. What have others done?
Ok. You might want to show him your pulse-ox instead and ask whether he'd like to learn the Kizomba with you. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yy8U22niESg

PulseOx Data-transfer to OSCAR4-23-12http://tinyurl.com/nzd64gu
Wireless SD Card Data-transfer to OSCAR 8-14-15http://tiny.cc/z1kv8x

RipSnorter

Post by RipSnorter » Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:11 pm

Just a thought,

You could try trivialising it if you're uneasy about getting all serious about it up front.

If your significant other is geek, you could do a comic con party theme or something and come dressed as Darth Vader or Boba Fett or something. After getting frisky just put the mask on and explain it's all a result of a tiff and your ex was from the dark side.

Then just keep wearing it each night form then on and let the conversations build from there. Simple.

Hey, the approach will be as unique as you are.

Machine: Resmed S10 Airsense Autosense
Mask: Resmed F10 Full Face CPAP Mask
AHI Details : 76 before treatment/Under 2 with Treatment

borgready

Post by borgready » Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:58 pm

Wear him out with sex and he will go to sleep. Then put the cpap on afterwards and go to sleep.