Sex and cpap

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Jeff L

Re: Sex and cpap

Post by Jeff L » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:10 pm

If a guy decides he does not want to be with you because something you use for health benefits, he does not deserve you! Just my 2 cents!

P.S. HOW YOU DOING??

palerider

Post by palerider » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:47 pm

AMK wrote: Your date is going to pick up their cues from you, and if you act like cpap is a dreadful, embarrassing secret, then that may affect the response you get.
+1

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

Pesser

Post by Pesser » Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:01 pm

Just look at the number of views on this! Wow

ChicagoGranny

Post by ChicagoGranny » Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:25 pm

Pesser wrote:Just look at the number of views on this! Wow
It is currently showing 1,679 views.

But don't forget that PailRider alone has over 1,600 views.

palerider

Post by palerider » Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:38 pm

ChicagoGranny wrote:
Pesser wrote:Just look at the number of views on this! Wow
It is currently showing 1,679 views.

But don't forget that PailRider alone has over 1,600 views.
I am legion!

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

Tatooed Lady

Post by Tatooed Lady » Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:45 pm

dream4sleep wrote:
chunkyfrog wrote:If you barely know someone, isn't it a bit early to think about knocking boots?
{{{somebody had to mention this!}}}

Oh come on - your age is showing. My parents thought the way you do - but now days knocking boots sometimes happens on the first date, right after the second glass of wine.
WHAT??? You got a REFILL???

As Bette Davis famously said, “Old age ain’t for sissies.”
I'm with the band.
So.Many.TOYS!

Hosehead4ever

Post by Hosehead4ever » Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:55 am

dream4sleep wrote:
chunkyfrog wrote:If you barely know someone, isn't it a bit early to think about knocking boots?

Oh come on - your age is showing. My parents thought the way you do - but now days knocking boots sometimes happens on the first date, right after the second glass of wine.
Depends on the person. Sometimes it takes until the second bottle.

Sheriff Buford

Post by Sheriff Buford » Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:25 pm

KatyDidAgain wrote:
Sheriff Buford wrote:
dream4sleep wrote:

Your parents were right...

Sheriff
Don't be a prude. I think any two people who decide to have sex with each other and are vigilant about preventing disease and pregnancy have every right to without judgement from others who don't have to watch. Their bodies, their choice.
Thanks for being nice... No one has ever asked me to judge, so I won't. Sin is sin.

Sheriff

dream4sleep

Post by dream4sleep » Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:19 pm

Sheriff Buford wrote:Thanks for being nice... No one has ever asked me to judge, so I won't. Sin is sin. Sheriff
Your idea of sin and mine (and others) - very different. My interpretation of sin - hurting another person physically or mentally (or animal), thinking it's A-okay to carry a gun, the horrors in the middle east, not being there for an elderly parent, young kids not being accepted for who they are and who they choose to be, killing someone when there is a much better way to handle the situation, being a racist, and so on. But sex between two consenting adults who are aware enough to not spread diseases or cause an unwanted pregnancy -- not a sin.

Respectfully, D4S

Sheriff Buford

Post by Sheriff Buford » Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:32 am

dream4sleep wrote:
Sheriff Buford wrote:Thanks for being nice... No one has ever asked me to judge, so I won't. Sin is sin. Sheriff
Your idea of sin and mine (and others) - very different. My interpretation of sin - hurting another person physically or mentally (or animal), thinking it's A-okay to carry a gun, the horrors in the middle east, not being there for an elderly parent, young kids not being accepted for who they are and who they choose to be, killing someone when there is a much better way to handle the situation, being a racist, and so on. But sex between two consenting adults who are aware enough to not spread diseases or cause an unwanted pregnancy -- not a sin.

Respectfully, D4S
The first sin ever committed: Eve thought she was God (and she could make her own rules)...

Respectfully, Sheriff

russatore

Post by russatore » Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:16 am

Sex as a Sin = Confusing aspects of strange teachings wanting to make people feel guilty hence control them.
IMHO It does become a sin when it hurts oneself or others or public morality ( as much as smoking or overeating are doing)
Peace !

CowFish

Post by CowFish » Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:27 am

Sheriff Buford wrote:The first sin ever committed: Eve thought she was God (and she could make her own rules)...

Respectfully, Sheriff
Sheriff, Don't let them shame you into thinking your morals are something bad. I agree with you 100% and so do both my young daughters and both my young sons. Thankful that someday my grandkids will be raised this way too.

CowFish

Post by CowFish » Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:21 am

russatore wrote:IMHO It does become a sin when it hurts oneself or others or public morality ( as much as smoking or overeating are doing)
Do you have any clue about how many single mothers and children without fathers present are hurting in America because of such attitudes about sex? So there, your criteria of "hurts oneself or others or public morality" is met.

Do you know that poverty in America is nearly wiped out among married couples? Or that it is still a very big problem among households with only one parent present?

BlackSpinner

Post by BlackSpinner » Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:34 am

Sheriff Buford wrote:
Thanks for being nice... No one has ever asked me to judge, so I won't. Sin is sin.

Sheriff
Only to you. Enjoying sex is not a sin, it is a celebration.

71. The lame can ride on horseback, the one-handed drive cattle. The deaf, fight and be useful. To be blind is better than to be burnt on the pyre. No one gets good from a corpse. The Havamal

BlackSpinner

Post by BlackSpinner » Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:38 am

CowFish wrote:
russatore wrote:IMHO It does become a sin when it hurts oneself or others or public morality ( as much as smoking or overeating are doing)
Do you have any clue about how many single mothers and children without fathers present are hurting in America because of such attitudes about sex? So there, your criteria of "hurts oneself or others or public morality" is met.

Do you know that poverty in America is nearly wiped out among married couples? Or that it is still a very big problem among households with only one parent present?
You obviously don't know because none of this is true.

Lack of proper sex education and birth control is the cause. Also low minimum wages, lack of medical treatment, lack of paid maternity leave, lack of affordable daycare the list goes on and on but it does not include your stuff.

71. The lame can ride on horseback, the one-handed drive cattle. The deaf, fight and be useful. To be blind is better than to be burnt on the pyre. No one gets good from a corpse. The Havamal