Sick and Scared

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Julie

Re: Sick and Scared

Post by Julie » Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:44 am

You're protesting too much... never a good sign . What the hell do you care about some little comment a stranger makes on a forum you 'left'? Obviously you're insecure and defensive, not qualities I'd want in any kind of advisor. Oh, and you spell weaning wrong ('weening').
Last edited by Julie on Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

johncooke

Post by johncooke » Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:49 am

accurate wrote:
johncooke wrote:
I am a respiratory therapist... do you think that is impossible for me to achieve that or something...what do you do?
looks like your just a little taddle tale trying to complain about things that don't matter, I blatantly put it on my website...what do you mean claiming?? Do you have some questions about respiratory or are you just going to say some basic comments and hide behind anonymity?
I don't have a problem letting you know who I am. See my profile. Your assertions are specious. Your knowledge questionable. You fly in the face of any reasonable peer in your profession and you react like a child when challenged. Now answer me why we should treat you as you have any voracity?

Why? c'mon Why?

Great use of big words you are a true adult, You are so grown up using the word "voracity".. I didn't ask you to treat me a certain way but you mess with the bull you get the horns... I am asking you to ask a question and not constantly say stuff just to say things to just try to make yourself look smart and trying to get your monies worth out of your English degree... were talking CPAP and sleep apnea related questions or are you just trying to show off your vocabulary for everyone??

With childish answers comes childish responses...

johncooke

Post by johncooke » Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:02 am

Julie wrote:I think someone needs to report you to your professional association for being truly messed up. I think you're a danger to patients and need to be stopped. The 'information' on your website is so wrong in so many ways - shocking ignorance.

Why don't you tell me what it is that is so wrong, in so many different ways??? you sound like a little kid.... what is wrong with it exactly, does it not share your exact view on things??? how is it wrong??? what parts are you so against???

Oh right you just don't like it just cause....Huh....good point, wow you blew my mind with your knowledge.

Oh and let me ask you a question where are you supposed to get all this stellar content and information from????

please do tell..... as you hate my blog so much but let me guess you like the ones that agree with what you do and think currently right???...I know that makes it easy, so you don't have to change or adapt to anything new right?? its called being stuck in a comfort zone. I think somone needs to report you for being a huge over reactor...tell me what are you selling CPAP, masks, parts for masks, tubes, CPAP site, your a CPAP rep which one is it.

archangle

Post by archangle » Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:06 am

Folks, I think we've fed the troll long enough.

Do not feed the troll.

Please enter your equipment in your profile so we can help you.
Click here for information on the most common alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check for yourself.

Useful Links.

johncooke

Post by johncooke » Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:09 am

accurate wrote:
johncooke wrote:
I am a respiratory therapist... do you think that is impossible for me to achieve that or something...what do you do?
looks like your just a little taddle tale trying to complain about things that don't matter, I blatantly put it on my website...what do you mean claiming?? Do you have some questions about respiratory or are you just going to say some basic comments and hide behind anonymity?
I don't have a problem letting you know who I am. See my profile. Your assertions are specious. Your knowledge questionable. You fly in the face of any reasonable peer in your profession and you react like a child when challenged. Now answer me why we should treat you as you have any voracity?

Why? c'mon Why?
WOW WOW WOW BOY O BOY....You have been getting on my case for trying to get on here and tell people info when your the "Owner of a respiratory equipment repair company"...why would you ever want anybody to stop CPAP, No one should listen to you as your completely biased and would defend CPAP to the day you die....

palerider

Post by palerider » Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:09 am

johncooke wrote:
accurate wrote:
johncooke wrote: I am a respiratory therapist...
Why? c'mon Why?
mess with the bull
well, there, we agree, you are all bull, bullshit, that is.

as well as being an asshole.

maybe you're not actually johncooke, maybe you're just some ass that has it in for him, and are trying to be as fucking idiotic as possible, to turn more people against him.

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

chunkyfrog
Location: Nebraska--I am sworn to keep the secret of this paradise.

Post by chunkyfrog » Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:34 am

JohnCooke: you are boring, nasty, and WRONG! I hope nobody buys your snake oil!
I fervently hope that there is some way you can be held accountable for all the people you may have harmed.

johncooke

Post by johncooke » Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:55 am

49er wrote:johncooke,

You might have already left the party but in case you haven't,let me ask these questions. I have two family members who most likely had sleep apnea when they were alive and currently another family member has it and so do 3 living relatives. So how do your theories fit in with this situation since we all ate a variety of diets and grew up under different environments and had different body shapes.

Just so you and folks are clear on this board, I think what you are espousing is a bunch of BS. But I am still interested in your reply if you feel like making one.

49er
Everybody is different, that is like saying why does CPAP not work for some with central or why bi pap really doesn't work with central and then coming to the conclusion that CPAP is BS..which I always say CPAP has its place and can be good just not to use it for the rest of your life.... if you want to go for it, but for the people who don't want to, I try to share different info instead of the CPAP and respiratory business owners on this forum.

Now with this question it was way to general to answer with any specifics as who knows what your family really ate eating a variety of different things or what they drank or drugs they took "when you were not around".... I don't know what specifically they went through and what kind of processing the foods they ate went through. Talking about brother,sister, cousins or uncle can be hard, as the only person you can speak for is yourself, as you never know what other things a person could have been doing that you were unaware of...

An example many people say they eat healthy but are sneaking around eating high fructose drinks and soda,eating wheat, and fried foods and processed microwave foods. This can do many different things in many different people depending on how much they have been exposed to what ever toxin their body does not like.... and how well their body detoxes things...

Also some of your relatives may have been allergic to certain foods and others were not, one family member may have had complications due to allergic reactions, the other due to overall body toxicity. Some could have been healthy but have highly acidic guts leading to things like candida and diabetes or had hypothyroidism causing other problems. There are many reason why people get sleep apnea but the common theme is diet and the body is depleted and so it starts to not function properly...

Then people don't sleep well and the vicious cycle starts as you heal a lot during restful REM sleep that you don't get with sleep apnea, This then causes more complications. Then all these complications can be confusing as you can try eating so called healthy for a little and change things for a little but many do not do it long enough or with enough consistency and then start back with their diets of poisoning their guts again. Once the gut is compromised there are many problems that can occur after that very few doctors will even help with it and will at best only have expensive equipment for you to buy to treat the symptoms how convenient.

Doctors are probably aware that if you changed everything you could get off of CPAP..just like dentist are aware that if you properly brushed and floss daily 90% of them would be out of a job.... but why would they want to tell you that just like all the people on this forum that are nay sayers typically are "selling" or "are in business with something respiratory" and dealing with these machines, so no one here will technically give you a real response as it will always be in favor of protecting a machine that makes so many people here lots of money.

Remember there is way less money in curing a problem that treating/covering up symptoms, especially with food.
If people were not so addicted to foods (trust me we are addicted if you don't believe me try cutting wheat and sugar for 3 weeks) we possibly would have no need for a doctor or any device or machine as the body heals itself, if you let it but again we poison it with things that the FDA says it fine to eat so we have to "get out of our own way".... so to speak.

It start's with detox and eating clean living food but that is just the start. The problem is everyone must learn to identify the bad and learn what the good is and not just focus on what they want to eat rather on what they need to eat to repair and heal. I am willing to bet that the diets between family members was similar and even though they lived in different places that does not stop you from finding junk foods with sugar and wheat and trans fats and MSG and aspartame industrial oils like rapeseed and canola etc. just because they are different kinds of foods does not mean they don't contain the same amounts of garbage.

johncooke

Post by johncooke » Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:04 pm

palerider wrote:
johncooke wrote:
accurate wrote:
johncooke wrote: I am a respiratory therapist...
Why? c'mon Why?
mess with the bull
well, there, we agree, you are all bull, bullshit, that is.

as well as being an asshole.

maybe you're not actually johncooke, maybe you're just some ass that has it in for him, and are trying to be as fucking idiotic as possible, to turn more people against him.
Yep you sure are one smart man pale rider... you say Im being an "asshole" and you are saying I am "fucking idiotic" but I am the one that has the problem??? Hypocrite anyone?? well you did it again with the canned response adding no value and trying to puff up your chest to show everyone that pale rider really is just trying to get those comment post numbers up.

johncooke

Post by johncooke » Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:14 pm

chunkyfrog wrote:JohnCooke: you are boring, nasty, and WRONG! I hope nobody buys your snake oil!
I fervently hope that there is some way you can be held accountable for all the people you may have harmed.
Are you going to be held accountable if someone dies using CPAP, I fervently hope you are???

LOL...I hope you stay were your at...please do not change and do not bend or adapt... Do yourself a favor and "do not communicate with me" or "comment to me" and please never change cause that will do you in faster than anything I could do to you. I hope you stay scared and skeptical the rest of your life.... Enjoy your cpap as you personally will be dependent on it for the rest of your life...So if you are really in to what I have to say, I guess make more comments to me like you have been, you really must like what I am saying.

chunkyfrog
Location: Nebraska--I am sworn to keep the secret of this paradise.

Post by chunkyfrog » Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:25 pm

You are a BAD PERSON; it may be unanimous!
More people die from following YOUR kind of advice than ours.
Go away!

johncooke

Post by johncooke » Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:28 pm

Julie wrote:You're protesting too much... never a good sign . What the hell do you care about some little comment a stranger makes on a forum you 'left'? Obviously you're insecure and defensive, not qualities I'd want in any kind of advisor. Oh, and you spell weaning wrong ('weening').

Your arguing too much never a good sign????..I wont just sit and let you bad mouth me...Did you seriously sit and focus on spelling thinking that will make you come out a winner.... Good job being a word nazi, now your point makes no sense as you have been commenting about me like a teen girl talking about her favorite boy band... Step off and maybe I would stop protesting.... how cute do you have a crush on me or something is that why you keep commenting...

Do you think the misspelling got me and now that I misspelled a word I'm done for??? ... why can you keep saying stuff but your saying I can't?? is that the CPAP way.... I would not care what you have to say, the problem is you keep talking about me... maybe keep my name out of your mouth and I wont talk to you anymore, see how that works.....when did I say I want to be your adviser I am putting info out so people can take it or leave it...go kick rocks lady seriously....

johncooke

Post by johncooke » Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:35 pm

chunkyfrog wrote:You are a BAD PERSON; it may be unanimous!
More people die from following YOUR kind of advice than ours.
Go away!

Your a sheep, It may be unanimous!
Most people read comments and if they don't like it they read something else.
You Go Away, you the one with out anything of value to say, all you are is a me too person trying to give advice and so worried I will covert people... You must be another CPAP rep??? You sell something that has to do with CPAP that is why you are so worried. Also I notice all of you that are so mad are really only about a handful of people, Pale rider, julie, (you)chunkyfrog and accurate which works selling CPAP accessories. then one of you then made a guest user and then got mad so basically four to five of you and you are the only ones go find a hobby.
Last edited by johncooke on Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

archangle

Post by archangle » Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:40 pm

The more you feed the troll, the happier you make him.

Just quit responding to him.

Please enter your equipment in your profile so we can help you.
Click here for information on the most common alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check for yourself.

Useful Links.

johncooke

Post by johncooke » Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:55 pm

archangle wrote:The more you feed the troll, the happier you make him.

Just quit responding to him.