Sick and Scared

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Sonnyboy

Re: Sick and Scared

Post by Sonnyboy » Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:36 pm

johncooke wrote:
kaiasgram wrote:On another forum johncooke is claiming to be a Respiratory Therapist

I am a respiratory therapist... do you think that is impossible for me to achieve that or something...what do you do?
looks like your just a little taddle tale trying to complain about things that don't matter, I blatantly put it on my website...what do you mean claiming?? Do you have some questions about respiratory or are you just going to say some basic comments and hide behind anonymity?
Hi John,
Please provide your Respiratory Therapist license number, full name on the license, and state of licensure. Usually this can be located on a professionals website but I can not find this information on yours. Professionals do provide licensure information on request. Thank you

palerider

Post by palerider » Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:40 pm

johncrook wrote: Yep you sure are one smart man pale rider... you say Im being an "asshole" and you are saying I am "fucking idiotic" but I am the one that has the problem???
well, yes, yes you do.

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

postitnote

Post by postitnote » Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:59 pm

Uh, I was just checking this thread to find out if Logies101 was feeling any better yet. I know I feel much better but have been on antibiotics and prescription cough meds. So if anyone knows how she is feeling or if Logies101 is still checking this thread...Hi! Hope you're better now!

Back to the Friday night fights now!
Morbius, are you bored?

Logies101

Post by Logies101 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:49 pm

postitnote wrote:Uh, I was just checking this thread to find out if Logies101 was feeling any better yet. I know I feel much better but have been on antibiotics and prescription cough meds. So if anyone knows how she is feeling or if Logies101 is still checking this thread...Hi! Hope you're better now!

Uhhhh, I guess I started some fireworks on here and yes I am feeling a lot better thank you so much for asking. With using the cough syrup and a concoction my daughters' mother in law told me about (she's a nurse, a REAL one lol). She told me to use one tablespoon of honey, one teaspoon of apple cider vinegar (with the mother, whatever that is) and a squirt of lemon, heat it in the microwave and drink the sucker, I did and it helped, doing it 3x a day. I remember my father in law who recently died at age 93 and never a sick a day in his life used to put apple cider vinegar in his drinking water every day. Anyway, the coughing stopped and I don't have that short of breathe feeling anymore, so whether it was the concoction or I was due to get better anyway I can't say but I'm going to continue drinking it and I want to thank y'all again for trying to help me out, it's much appreciated.

postitnote

Post by postitnote » Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:17 pm

Logies101 wrote:
postitnote wrote:Uh, I was just checking this thread to find out if Logies101 was feeling any better yet. I know I feel much better but have been on antibiotics and prescription cough meds. So if anyone knows how she is feeling or if Logies101 is still checking this thread...Hi! Hope you're better now!

Uhhhh, I guess I started some fireworks on here and yes I am feeling a lot better thank you so much for asking. With using the cough syrup and a concoction my daughters' mother in law told me about (she's a nurse, a REAL one lol). She told me to use one tablespoon of honey, one teaspoon of apple cider vinegar (with the mother, whatever that is) and a squirt of lemon, heat it in the microwave and drink the sucker, I did and it helped, doing it 3x a day. I remember my father in law who recently died at age 93 and never a sick a day in his life used to put apple cider vinegar in his drinking water every day. Anyway, the coughing stopped and I don't have that short of breathe feeling anymore, so whether it was the concoction or I was due to get better anyway I can't say but I'm going to continue drinking it and I want to thank y'all again for trying to help me out, it's much appreciated.
I'm glad you are better! My daughter is an RN going for her Master's and plans to be a NP. Apple cider is really good for you. I know a family that all use it and I tried it years ago but the taste was more than I could handle. Years ago I did onion skin teas when I had pneumonia. It really helped.
Morbius, are you bored?

Janknitz

Post by Janknitz » Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:40 pm

But when you heat up acv (over about 110 F which is lukewarm), you kill all the beneficial bacteria. So likely your improvement is due to the "tincture of time". Or try the concoction but wait for it to cool down before adding ACV.

Asthmatic bronchitis is a flare up of the auto-immune condition. Antibiotics don't really help (and we are learning they may be way more harmful than we have ever recognized!). So natural remedies, rest, fluid, and patience are a good strategy. I sometimes have to increase inhaled steroids just to get the inflammation under control. But I will not use antibiotics without direct evidence of a bacterial infection.
What you need to know before you meet your DME http://tinyurl.com/2arffqx
Taming the Mirage Quattro http://tinyurl.com/2ft3lh8
Swift FX Fitting Guide http://tinyurl.com/22ur9ts
Don't Pay that Upcharge! http://tinyurl.com/2ck48rm