Airsense Software Upgrade Out Now

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
InsomniacGuy

Re: Airsense Software Upgrade Out Now

Post by InsomniacGuy » Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:12 am

That's true.

I took a chance to connect periodically based on the reports of other post-ers, who reported that upgrades happened the first time connected to the network. Small sample size...

Tripacer

Post by Tripacer » Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:20 am

How do I know if I received an upgrade? My humidifier won't work now for some reason. I just checked the software and have version SX 556-0204 (Humidifier only) SW-SX567-0302 (I assume is the main unit software??)

Mine was brand new in February, and has been working perfectly until the last 2 nights. I always keep it on and connected to big brother...

TangledHose

Post by TangledHose » Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:09 am

Tripacer,

Sounds like you have the latest humidifier software, the upgrade changed the lat four numbers from 0202 to 0204

I'd try the unplugging of your power to see if your humidifier resets, then maybe go into options and try the warm up cycle and see if it works. If the humidifier heater plate gets warm, then it's working.........after it's been running for a few minutes you can pull the water tub out and feel the metal plate for heat.

Link to Sleepyhead:
http://sleepfiles.com/SH2/

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:26 pm

Tripacer wrote:How do I know if I received an upgrade? My humidifier won't work now for some reason. I just checked the software and have version SX 556-0204 (Humidifier only) SW-SX567-0302 (I assume is the main unit software??)

Mine was brand new in February, and has been working perfectly until the last 2 nights. I always keep it on and connected to big brother...
i also have the same SW and humidifier #, i bought my machine a few weeks ago zero hrs (not thru DME or online retailer but privately) and have never had it out of airplane mode. the humidifier works fine with that version. the serial number starts with 2315; though im not sure what country 23 designates.

Papit

Post by Papit » Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:15 am

Wow, green with envy. Software upgrades from ResMed. Very nice product enhancement.

For us older machine users, is there any guidance as to how we might go about finding firmware updates for the ResMed S9 product line? I'm not finding much via the search bar.

PulseOx Data-transfer to OSCAR4-23-12http://tinyurl.com/nzd64gu
Wireless SD Card Data-transfer to OSCAR 8-14-15http://tiny.cc/z1kv8x

Krelvin

Post by Krelvin » Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:20 am

Papit wrote:Wow, green with envy. Software upgrades from ResMed. Very nice product enhancement.

For us older machine users, is there any guidance as to how we might go about finding firmware updates for the ResMed S9 product line? I'm not finding much via the search bar.
Basically there are none. The only way you could get a firmware update is if your machine goes into a service center and they happen to do that.

The over the air updates for the Airsense and Aircurve 10 line is a new feature.
Current Settings PS 4.0 over 10.6-18.0 (cmH2O) - Resmed S9 VPAP Auto w/h5i Humidifier - Quattro Air FFM
TNET Sleep Resource Pages - CPAP Machine Database
Put your equip in your Signature - SleepyHead v1.0.0-beta-1
Kevin... alias Krelvin

Denial Dave

Post by Denial Dave » Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:41 am

I've seen way too many apps & operating systems go through simple upgrades and the machines get "bricked" / inoperable as a result of that simple upgrade.

There's no way I'd allow random firmware upgrades onto my machine without being able to verify that it will continue to work once it is installed.

if you don't know where you are going... any road will take you there.... George Harrison

Papit

Post by Papit » Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:57 am

Points well taken. Thanks.

PulseOx Data-transfer to OSCAR4-23-12http://tinyurl.com/nzd64gu
Wireless SD Card Data-transfer to OSCAR 8-14-15http://tiny.cc/z1kv8x

InsomniacGuy

Post by InsomniacGuy » Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:20 pm

Guest wrote:
Tripacer wrote:How do I know if I received an upgrade? My humidifier won't work now for some reason. I just checked the software and have version SX 556-0204 (Humidifier only) SW-SX567-0302 (I assume is the main unit software??)

i also have the same SW and humidifier #, i bought my machine a few weeks ago zero hrs (not thru DME or online retailer but privately) and have never had it out of airplane mode. the humidifier works fine with that version. the serial number starts with 2315; though im not sure what country 23 designates.
Is it kosher to quote from the other board? There is a post there that discusses the country code 23:

"The serial number tells place and year of manufacture:

i.e. 2211xxxxxxx

22 = Australia
23 = Singapore
11 = 2011
xxxxxxx = Serial number"

jmsnyc

Post by jmsnyc » Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:42 pm

Is tripacer software version the latest ? I have the same. 04 for humidifier and 02 for main unit.

StuUnderPressure

Post by StuUnderPressure » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:03 pm

Unfortunately, my wife may(???) be joining our ranks.

But, without any testing yet, I think she will be borderline at best (or is it worst).

Anywho, I have 2 ResMed S9 AutoSets.
I use 1 at my recliner & 1 in bed.

Will let her use the 1 at my bedside for "unofficial" testing.
I will use my old Respironics "tank" there until the testing is over.

If per chance she does need to go on APAP, the AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her would be her choice (my choice actually - but she feels better if I say it was her choice).

Based on this thread the current Versions as of 8-30-15 are as follows:
Machine SX 567-0302
Humidifier SX 556-0204
Internal Modem SX 558-0304

It is now 4+ months later.
Are there any more current Versions that are not reflected in this thread?

Last edited by StuUnderPressure on Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
In Windows 10 Professional 64 bit Version 22H2 - ResScan Version 7.0.1.67 - ResScan Clinician's Manual dtd 2021-02

SD Card Formatter 5.0.2 https://www.sdcard.org/downloads/format ... index.html

StuUnderPressure

Post by StuUnderPressure » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:10 pm

Papit wrote:Wow, green with envy. Software upgrades from ResMed. Very nice product enhancement.

Been there, done that when I got my 1st S9 AutoSet.

Forced my DME to give me an S9 AutoSet with more current Software Versions.

To do that, the DME would have to pay to ship the machine back to ResMed & the return shipment back to the DME.
Plus, the DME would also have to pay ResMed for its services.
The Software cannot be updated.
ResMed would change out the entire board to a board that already has the updated software.

DME would not tell me the price ResMed quoted them.
But, they did say it would be more than them just giving me a new machine - which they did.

StuUnderPressure

Post by StuUnderPressure » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:40 pm

InsomniacGuy wrote:
Guest wrote:

Is it kosher to quote from the other board? There is a post there that discusses the country code 23:

"The serial number tells place and year of manufacture:

i.e. 2211xxxxxxx

22 = Australia
23 = Singapore
11 = 2011
xxxxxxx = Serial number"
http://www.resmed.com/content/dam/resme ... dadX1-.png

poppi2

Airsense Software Upgrade Out Now

Post by poppi2 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:42 pm

StuUnderPressure wrote:.... Versions as of 8-30-15 are as follows:
Machine SX 567-0302
Humidifier SX 556-0204
I got a For Her model on 11/30/15. The only difference in version numbers is for the modem: -0308. It stays plugged in all the time and hasn't received any updates. Earl

:edit I recorded the numbers for my unit when I first powered it on.

StuUnderPressure

Post by StuUnderPressure » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:38 am

poppi2 wrote:
StuUnderPressure wrote:.... Versions as of 8-30-15 are as follows:
Machine SX 567-0302
Humidifier SX 556-0204
I got a For Her model on 11/30/15. The only difference in version numbers is for the modem: -0308. It stays plugged in all the time and hasn't received any updates. Earl

:edit I recorded the numbers for my unit when I first powered it on.
Since your machine had the -0308 Version for the Internal Modem, you probably also already had all of the latest versions of the others - so you would not receive any updates.