first week has been torture

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
archangle

Re: first week has been torture

Post by archangle » Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:53 pm

Guest wrote:I put the model and mask in the post. I understand that I may have broken some unwwritten cpap forum rules by not filling out a profile to your liking but if people aren't going to read the original post why answer?
I will say that after looking a little more in depth at this forum I am unlikely to find any help here. It reads like an AA meeting. Affirmations are helpful to some but do nothing for me. I'll figure out the problem I am having another way.
If you put the equipment in your profile, we'll see it in at the bottom of each post. That way we don't have to go searching to figure out what equipment you really have, etc.

If you won't take a minimal amount of effort to help us gather the information we need, why should we take the effort to help you?

Please enter your equipment in your profile so we can help you.
Click here for information on the most common alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check for yourself.

Useful Links.

strigiformes

Re: first week has been torture

Post by strigiformes » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:07 pm

Oh, goodie. The male version of footballgirl...

You're tired, OP. I get it. But you might consider being a bit more polite to the folks you are asking for help - who are doing so on their own time, for free, out of a genuine desire to help others succeed with their xPAP therapy.