Here are my stats: Scroll to the bottom for the latest

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Bill44133

Re: Here are my stats: A New Journey Begins

Post by Bill44133 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:43 pm

I knew you would feel better if you could stand the mask all night. Its amazing when you can sleep and breath at the same time how you feel. With AHI of 166 you were not doing that previously.

Enjoy getting your life back. Try to enjoy it and don't take it for granted. Stop and smell the roses.

I wish you well..

Additional Comments: Settings are IPap 23 EPap 19

Conex_Dart

Re: Here are my stats: Day 4, 1st weekend on CPAP, Love You All!

Post by Conex_Dart » Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:32 am

Love you all!!

I can't remember the last time I have expressed my love with words to someone other than my family. I don't know if it's the therapy or just your humble and well meant wishes, but surely has worked wonder on me. All of you have made me feel like a family. Not just the ones who have replied to my posts but also the ones that have contributed to any posts or just by simply viewing them have made me feel like we are connected. I feel loved and I want to reciprocate the same way. Seriously, Thank you all. You all are in my good books.

With that all said, I slept straight for 8. 38 hrs last night with 2.5 events per hour. 20/20 on the mask seal. The Mirage FX hasn't failed me so far.

This is my first weekend since I started the therapy, and I have BIG plans. I am spending my weekend between taking my old parents out for a drive to the Skyline, and cleaning my house.

And, here I go get started.

Happy weekends to you all!!

respectfully,
-b

mebrahtuyohannes

Re: Here are my stats: Scroll to the bottom for the latest

Post by mebrahtuyohannes » Wed May 06, 2015 5:28 pm

Thank you