Anybody using the new Teleflex mask yet? Looks great!

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
DCTom

Anybody using the new Teleflex mask yet? Looks great!

Post by DCTom » Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:23 pm

Is anybody using the new Teleflex mask written about in the press release above? You can see it at this web site: http://www.hudsonrci.com/

From the looks of it, it is very interesting and seems like it might be great. But you never know 'till you try it on. They don't show it actually on a person and I don't quite know how the straps work, but I like the idea of nasal pillows yet for mouth breathers. Also nothing on the bridge of your nose. I wonder if this is available yet?

If I had known I would have lived this long, I would have taken better care of myself.

GoofyUT

Release date

Post by GoofyUT » Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:32 pm

Its my understanding that these new miracle masks are due to be released for sale on Monday (6/26). I know that our host (CPAP.com) has it listed and is taking pre-orders now.

Chuck
People are dying every day in Darfur simply for who they are!!! PLEASE HELP THEM!
http://www.savedarfur.org

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 25, 2006 3:37 am

if I purchased every mask that said it was better than sliced bread in a press release, I'd have a drawer full of junk masks...

...wait a minute, I do have a drawer full of junk masks

seems to me that a conventional FF mask would accomplish the very same thing. Let us know how it works will ya.

beneyw

Post by beneyw » Sun Jun 25, 2006 5:19 am

Wow.it sure looks like it has the right 'engineering' to solve mouth breather problems without the nasal bridge irritation. I am going to check into also but like anything new some 'guinea pigs' are needed. Now, if my DME would let me try it with no obligation...yeah right!

cflame1

Post by cflame1 » Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:25 am

There's a review on it by mikemoran... Look for posts about the hybrid