Need help with screen shots

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Opie

To Pugs from Opie

Post by Opie » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:55 pm

Pugsy

Re: Need help with screen shots

Post by Pugsy » Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:07 pm

Replied to you in a private message as to not confuse Sonnyboy with my comments about your reports.
It would be nice if in the future you created your own thread and also included any pertinent details or questions you might have.
That way it won't get all confusing here talking to 2 different people in one thread and then we can give your problems the attention it deserves.
Overall without knowing any other data and this is your first post and your first report image....things look pretty good and the only thing I might do and it isn't critical...is maybe increase the pressure a little just to break up the event clusters a little. Probably just 0.5 cm more or maybe just a reduction in EPR from 3 to 2. Again..not urgent but just something I might consider if I saw a lot of these clusters. If this is just a fluke and other reports don't show any clusters to speak of then I wouldn't do anything.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

Opie

Post by Opie » Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:30 pm

Thx for all your help Pugsy
Were you able to see a month worth of results?
I took a month off because of extremely puffy eyes underneath,,,,Saggy skin
But im going back at it again tonight and will see what happens.
Thanks again for your help !

Opie

Julie

Post by Julie » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:48 pm

Genius - you're taking to a poster that hasn't been around in 2 yrs.

riveter

Post by riveter » Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:30 am

SleepyHead 0.9.6's built-in screenshot tool
SleepyHead 0.9.6 has a built-in screenshot tool that works well for most Macs and PCs. Once you have the window set up the way you want it to appear, simply press the F12 function key and SleepyHead 0.9.6 will a screen shot of the SleepyHead window. The screenshot will be saved in the SleepyHeadData/Screenshots folder. Unless you specify a different location for this folder, the SleepyHeadData folder is usually found in your Documents or My Documents folder. The naming convention for the screenshots is screenshot-yyyymmdd-hhmmss.png where yyyymmdd-hhmmss is the time the screenshot was taken. The hh part of the timestamp is in 24-hour format, so screenshot-20140628-183106 was taken at 6:31:06 pm on June 28, 2014.