6 Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
BlackSpinner

Re: 6 Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked

Post by BlackSpinner » Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:35 am

kteague wrote:Escaping a fire at 2:30am with only what I was wearing made me conscious of what I sleep in. Coldest night of the winter and I was on the ice barefoot shivering in a thin summer nightie.
Hmmm I never thought of that and it was -17c out there this morning, not counting the wind chill factor (we have been having a warm spell). The idea makes me want those fleecy onesies with feet in them.

71. The lame can ride on horseback, the one-handed drive cattle. The deaf, fight and be useful. To be blind is better than to be burnt on the pyre. No one gets good from a corpse. The Havamal

Sleeprider

Post by Sleeprider » Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:43 am

BlackSpinner wrote:
kteague wrote:Escaping a fire at 2:30am with only what I was wearing made me conscious of what I sleep in. Coldest night of the winter and I was on the ice barefoot shivering in a thin summer nightie.
Hmmm I never thought of that and it was -17c out there this morning, not counting the wind chill factor (we have been having a warm spell). The idea makes me want those fleecy onesies with feet in them.

Ah yes! The flannel chastity whole-body suit. When that one comes out, I know I'm not getting lucky tonight.

cnaumann

Post by cnaumann » Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:35 pm

I buddy of mine barerly escaped a house fire. His He managed to grab a pair of undies and his wallet before getting out. His neighbor brought him some clothes after calling the fire department. He said he really wished he had grabbed his car keys and cell phone as well.

Stuff to think about.

palerider

Post by palerider » Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:37 pm

cnaumann wrote:I buddy of mine barerly escaped a house fire. His He managed to grab a pair of undies and his wallet before getting out. His neighbor brought him some clothes after calling the fire department. He said he really wished he had grabbed his car keys and cell phone as well.

Stuff to think about.
reasons to keep a go bag by the bed

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.