Memory card for ResMed Aircurve 10

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
archangle

Re: Memory card for ResMed Aircurve 10

Post by archangle » Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:07 pm

Stevoreno_55 wrote:
LSAT wrote:You can buy SD card on e-bay for as little as $5. They all work the same. What's wrong with the card that came with your unit?
A few weeks ago when my DME's RT came out to the house to pick up the card which came with my machine; when she took it back to her company's office to download the data which she then sent to my sleep doctor's office she called to tell me there was no data on the card. I told her I was using the machine every night and every morning as soon as I woke up I would check to see how long I had slept on the machine. This machine has some cool on screen graphics btw.

She brought another card out to the house; it recorded some data which she said but since I have to sleep on this machine at least 4 hours each night for a minimum of 28 days a month to remain compliant I told the RT if I had to I would buy some of those cards because I want the card in the machine to be able to record my sleep data. I've received some good feedback here from others on which kind of a card I need to buy. So I assume the kind of a card I need to buy is not the kind of a card that goes into a digital camera; it's a different kind of card and how much memory should the card have if any? Thanks for the feedback.
Even if you destroy the SD card, the machine still keeps track of the compliance data needed for insurance internally. Stick a blank SD card into the slot, and the machine will copy the compliance data you need onto the card and you can read it with SleepyHead or ResScan.

If you lose or damage the SD card, you lose the most detailed data, but the critical stuff is still on the CPAP machine.

Please enter your equipment in your profile so we can help you.
Click here for information on the most common alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check for yourself.

Useful Links.

Stevoreno_55

Re: Memory card for ResMed Aircurve 10

Post by Stevoreno_55 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:07 pm

archangle wrote:
Stevoreno_55 wrote:
LSAT wrote:You can buy SD card on e-bay for as little as $5. They all work the same. What's wrong with the card that came with your unit?
A few weeks ago when my DME's RT came out to the house to pick up the card which came with my machine; when she took it back to her company's office to download the data which she then sent to my sleep doctor's office she called to tell me there was no data on the card. I told her I was using the machine every night and every morning as soon as I woke up I would check to see how long I had slept on the machine. This machine has some cool on screen graphics btw.

She brought another card out to the house; it recorded some data which she said but since I have to sleep on this machine at least 4 hours each night for a minimum of 28 days a month to remain compliant I told the RT if I had to I would buy some of those cards because I want the card in the machine to be able to record my sleep data. I've received some good feedback here from others on which kind of a card I need to buy. So I assume the kind of a card I need to buy is not the kind of a card that goes into a digital camera; it's a different kind of card and how much memory should the card have if any? Thanks for the feedback.
Even if you destroy the SD card, the machine still keeps track of the compliance data needed for insurance internally. Stick a blank SD card into the slot, and the machine will copy the compliance data you need onto the card and you can read it with SleepyHead or ResScan.

If you lose or damage the SD card, you lose the most detailed data, but the critical stuff is still on the CPAP machine.
Thanks for your feedback.