Is Pugsy still around?

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
palerider

Re: Is Pugsy still around?

Post by palerider » Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:04 pm

archangle wrote:
palerider wrote:
archangle wrote:I still think it's aliens.
I think it's aliens disguised as cats...
Maybe cats are aliens. It would explain a lot.
I'm with you on that one.

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

archangle

Post by archangle » Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:55 pm

palerider wrote:
archangle wrote:
palerider wrote:
Think about it.

Nobody knows how the ancient Egyptians built the pyramids. Egypt was one of the first great civilizations. Egyptians worshiped cats, and are the first place where "domestic" cats are found. People were around Egypt for many years, but the great civilization didn't develop until AFTER they started keeping domestic cats.

Dogs are very sensitive creatures, very good at detecting threats to their human masters/meal tickets. What does a dog instinctively act hostile to? Cats.

Please enter your equipment in your profile so we can help you.
Click here for information on the most common alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check for yourself.

Useful Links.

mossytreesprite

Post by mossytreesprite » Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:04 pm

I had a cat who would occasional pee on my dog's bed just purely to f*** with her. My poor sweet dog would just sit there staring at her bed shivering and whimpering. I'd say if a little cat pee can create such a reaction, there's got to be a little space dust in there somewhere.

For the record, I like both cats and dogs - I was raised with both, and I love them both, but I have been keeping a cat recently because I'm away from home so much that I feel like it would be unfair to a dog (that and there is a 25 lb weight restriction for dogs on my lease, and imho, a 25 lb dog is a cat!) They probably are aliens though - I can't think of anything that refutes that claim...
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Julie

Post by Julie » Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:10 pm

Cats are absolutely aliens... pick a planet!

I also believe they have specific neuro/mental disorders which, however, I will not name here for fear of humans with such conditions taking offense... but they are certainly not dogs and never will be. Why I've put up with so many taking advantage for decades I have no idea!

cathyf

Post by cathyf » Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:18 pm

Julie wrote:I also believe they have specific neuro/mental disorders which, however, I will not name here for fear of humans with such conditions taking offense... but they are certainly not dogs and never will be. Why I've put up with so many taking advantage for decades I have no idea!
Cats are autistic, dogs have ADHD...

mossytreesprite

Post by mossytreesprite » Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:24 pm

I have a child with each of those (1 child has Asperger's & the other ADHD) and I completely concur with that assessment.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

mossytreesprite

Post by mossytreesprite » Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:29 pm

The more I think about that, the more freaked out I am getting about how similar my children are to dogs and cats. When I come home, my hyper child is jumping around me, hugging me, just SO happy that I'm home, while my autistic child barely has the concern to turn his head & acknowledge that I've returned... I can't complain though, as I think my children are magnificent (which is as it should be).

palerider

Post by palerider » Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:32 pm

cathyf wrote:
Julie wrote:I also believe they have specific neuro/mental disorders which, however, I will not name here for fear of humans with such conditions taking offense... but they are certainly not dogs and never will be. Why I've put up with so many taking advantage for decades I have no idea!
don't forget cat's inherent narcissism... as to dogs:

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

palerider

Post by palerider » Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:35 pm

mossytreesprite wrote:The more I think about that, the more freaked out I am getting about how similar my children are to dogs and cats. When I come home, my hyper child is jumping around me, hugging me, just SO happy that I'm home, while my autistic child barely has the concern to turn his head & acknowledge that I've returned... I can't complain though, as I think my children are magnificent (which is as it should be).
just so long as one doesn't start pissing in the others bed...

mossytreesprite

Post by mossytreesprite » Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:07 pm

just so long as one doesn't start pissing in the others bed...

HAHAHA I don't think that's happened, but one never knows...

Tatooed Lady

Post by Tatooed Lady » Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:46 pm

My cat jumped on the lap of my first a-hole husband (long since EX), stared him in the eye, and crapped in his lap before calmly jumping down and strolling off.
I had a dog who took a sniff of this woman's crotch (she and the a-hole had a fling behind my back), turned away and puked all over...the same dog used to eat dirty diapers...makes ya wonder...

As Bette Davis famously said, “Old age ain’t for sissies.”
I'm with the band.
So.Many.TOYS!

Julie

Post by Julie » Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:14 pm

MTS - you nailed it (diagnosis wise)!

mossytreesprite

Post by mossytreesprite » Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:59 pm

Oh my gosh, Tatoo, that is hilarious! I've always thought that animals had a sixth sense that we humans often ignore (in ourselves). Glad for you to have those two "winners" out of your life...

And regarding the diagnosis - apparently I may be the first human to give birth to both a (talking) dog and cat! Take that, pregnant Arnold Schwarzenegger!

Nate S

Post by Nate S » Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:43 am

archangle wrote:
palerider wrote:
archangle wrote:
palerider wrote:
Think about it.

Nobody knows how the ancient Egyptians built the pyramids. Egypt was one of the first great civilizations. Egyptians worshiped cats, and are the first place where "domestic" cats are found. People were around Egypt for many years, but the great civilization didn't develop until AFTER they started keeping domestic cats.

Dogs are very sensitive creatures, very good at detecting threats to their human masters/meal tickets. What does a dog instinctively act hostile to? Cats.
We have a rescued greyhound. Also often seen hanging around the Pharoah in ancient Egyptian hieroglyphics.
Nate

OkyDoky

Post by OkyDoky » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:48 am

OK, Sheriff,
I think we need to round up a possee and start hanging wanted posters for Pugsy.
ResMed Aircurve 10 VAUTO EPAP 11 IPAP 15 / P10 pillows mask / Sleepyhead Software / Back up & travel machine Respironics 760