Pugsy

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
chunkyfrog
Location: Nebraska--I am sworn to keep the secret of this paradise.

Re: Pugsy

Post by chunkyfrog » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:43 am

Dogs can get PTSD.

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:21 am

chunkyfrog wrote:Dogs can get PTSD.
That must be Sarge's problem... He's totally terrified of the cats for sure. I already know he needs a cpap machine because of his snores.
He's a funny little guy. My husband says Sarge is our Down syndrome child (when hubby is being kind) and says "the lights on and no ones home" (when he is being unkind).
But Sarge is totally devoted to me so how can I complain when I get so much unconditional love.
His favorite position....sitting on top of the couch with his chin resting on the top of my head. Good thing I am not any taller.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

archangle

Post by archangle » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:48 am

Pugsy wrote:My little Sarge (my black pug) is totally overwhelmed by the cats. The cats definitely rule. You should see his little puggy eyes nearly pop out of their sockets when the cats just rub against him....it's like "help mom...those things are messing with me again and I am soooooo scared of them". Funnier than all get out to watch him interact with the cats.
Not long ago one stuck a paw out from under the bed to swipe him on the ass and you would have thought he got stabbed as much as he howled. I don't think there was even one claw involved.
Dogs are a lot smarter than you realize. Sarge is just trying to warn you that the cats are space aliens. He got upset by the swipe because he thought he was getting an anal probe by the alien cat.

Please enter your equipment in your profile so we can help you.
Click here for information on the most common alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check for yourself.

Useful Links.