Where is Pugsy?

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
OkyDoky

Re: Where is Pugsy?

Post by OkyDoky » Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:21 pm

Everytime I read this post title it reminds me of "finding Waldo". I do hope Pugsy is just enjoying herself but when she checks back in she will certainly know she was missed.
ResMed Aircurve 10 VAUTO EPAP 11 IPAP 15 / P10 pillows mask / Sleepyhead Software / Back up & travel machine Respironics 760

49er

Post by 49er » Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:28 am

palerider wrote:
49er wrote:I hope she is ok. I mean if she is just taking a break from the forum, no problem whatsoever.

Just worried after she got sick last year during a break.

49er
she said she was hoping that didn't happen again this year.
Thanks PR and you are 100% correct. Still concerned but hopefully, it is totally misplaced.

herefishy

Post by herefishy » Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:56 am

This isn't funny anymore, I woke up in the night wondering what was wrong with her. Anybody got a contact for her? Like a phone number?

palerider

Post by palerider » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:23 am

herefishy wrote:This isn't funny anymore, I woke up in the night wondering what was wrong with her. Anybody got a contact for her? Like a phone number?
I just talked to her, she is fine, though the ungrateful cats she'd brought in from the cold chewed up some parts of her internet connection wiring, and she hasn't had time since getting back from vacation to get it taken care of.

she asked me to tell everybody that she's fine, and should be back on here, hopefully soon.

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

49er

Post by 49er » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:48 am

palerider wrote:
herefishy wrote:This isn't funny anymore, I woke up in the night wondering what was wrong with her. Anybody got a contact for her? Like a phone number?
I just talked to her, she is fine, though the ungrateful cats she'd brought in from the cold chewed up some parts of her internet connection wiring, and she hasn't had time since getting back from vacation to get it taken care of.

she asked me to tell everybody that she's fine, and should be back on here, hopefully soon.
Thanks PR for letting us know. An obvious big relief.

Sir NoddinOff

Post by Sir NoddinOff » Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:43 am

Whew, that's good news (not about her internet cable, tho). Durn cats.

I like my ResMed AirFit F10 FFM - reasonably low leaks for my ASV therapy. I'm currently using a PR S1 AutoSV 960P Advanced. I also keep a ResMed S9 Adapt as backup. I use a heated Hibernite hose. Still rockin' with Win 7 by using GWX to stop Win 10.

palerider

Post by palerider » Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:52 am

Sir NoddinOff wrote:Whew, that's good news (not about her internet cable, tho). Durn cats.
cats are *so* ungrateful!!! let 'em in so they don't freeze, and that's how they repay her.

living rurally as she does, it sometimes takes a bit to get the needed parts to repair things

I'm not sure what other things she said were for public dissemination, so I'll leave it at her being fine, and nobody should worry.

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

Sleeprider

Post by Sleeprider » Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:23 pm

I always considered Pugsy to be one of the best cat herders on the forum. I'm just appalled they have finally rebelled.

jagzoo

Post by jagzoo » Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:54 pm

Also relieved to know all is fine with Pugsy!

palerider

Post by palerider » Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:44 pm

Sleeprider wrote:I always considered Pugsy to be one of the best cat herders on the forum. I'm just appalled they have finally rebelled.
I think (but am not sure) that it happened while she was away, and her husband was in charge of the livestock.

I didn't want to bother her for details, because she sounded busy when I caught her on the phone.

cathyf

Post by cathyf » Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:49 pm

I try to make ominous comments to my cats about violin strings. They just ignore me, though!

palerider

Post by palerider » Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:52 pm

cathyf wrote:I try to make ominous comments to my cats about violin strings. They just ignore me, though!
maybe they think you're just musically inclined?

recent studies indicate that cats DO get the gist of what we're saying sometimes, they just don't care.

Denial Dave

Post by Denial Dave » Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:21 pm

sounds like she's enjoying a well deserved break and re-connecting with a life outside of CPAPTALK.

if you don't know where you are going... any road will take you there.... George Harrison

palerider

Post by palerider » Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:40 pm

Denial Dave wrote:sounds like she's enjoying a well deserved break and re-connecting with a life outside of CPAPTALK.
yup yup. life's intruding on online time.. *shakes fist*

herefishy

Post by herefishy » Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:23 pm

glad someone had an old fashioned way of contacting her. We might have gone crazy waiting for her to get her computer fixed.