No flow limit

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Sclark08

No flow limit

Post by Sclark08 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:42 pm

I took 45 min nap today . Checked my SD card and it said AHI of 19.75!

I printed the report and it showed 6 events and nothing in the flow limit box. Leaks were within limits. Could that be a mask issue. My mask pressure graph has all these white lines running through it. Im sorry. I wish I could post . My scan to computer is not functioning.
Thanks for any help. I know I need a new cushion. I tried to get one. They DME said I have to wait til Jan 7th
Thanks

palerider

Re: No flow limit

Post by palerider » Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:53 pm

Sclark08 wrote:
Sclark08 wrote:Most of you that post regularly EXCEPT PUGSY are a bunch of narcissists. None of you are professional medical people. When you give advice you demean and make people asking for advice feel stupid and unfit to converse on this sight. I speak from personal experience. Just the fact Julie brought this up is case in point.
I have moved on to other sights to learn as much as I can about my affliction. Best of luck to all and remember to try and understand how hard it is for some people to ask for help
I took 45 min nap today . Checked my SD card and it said AHI of 19.75!

I printed the report and it showed 6 events and nothing in the flow limit box. Leaks were within limits. Could that be a mask issue. My mask pressure graph has all these white lines running through it. Im sorry. I wish I could post . My scan to computer is not functioning.
Thanks for any help. I know I need a new cushion. I tried to get one. They DME said I have to wait til Jan 7th
Thanks
why ask people you hate so much, why not ask over on those new "sights(sic)" you found?

Last edited by palerider on Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Get OSCAR

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

Sclark08

Post by Sclark08 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:04 pm

Im sorry! I didnt mean to ask you ANYTHING!Why dont you put me on your foe list and go on about your business!!!

palerider

Post by palerider » Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:25 pm

Sclark08 wrote:Im sorry! I didnt mean to ask you ANYTHING!Why dont you put me on your foe list and go on about your business!!!
because you were hateful to just about everybody here,
because you expressed what a low opinion you have of the people here,
because you should own up to the nastyness that you are,
because people should see what a parasitic shrew you are...

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

Sclark08

Post by Sclark08 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:29 pm

Dont you have anything better to do. YOU are the only person on here that talks down to people. I havent had ANY problems with ANYONE else.

palerider

Post by palerider » Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:43 pm

Sclark08 wrote:Dont you have anything better to do. YOU are the only person on here that talks down to people. I havent had ANY problems with ANYONE else.
then why did you insult Julie, and everybody except Pugsy?

or is your memory going, as well as your civility?

tan

Post by tan » Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:46 pm

Sclark08 wrote:I took 45 min nap today . Checked my SD card and it said AHI of 19.75!

My scan to computer is not functioning.
What does it mean? Does F12 on your keyboard not work?

Sclark08

Post by Sclark08 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:48 pm

Correct

tan

Post by tan » Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:58 pm

PrtSc key, then run "pbrush", then Ctrl+V?

Sircadian

Post by Sircadian » Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:31 pm

Sclark08 wrote: Im sorry. I wish I could post . My scan to computer is not functioning.
Hi all,

I've posted as a guest this afternoon but this will be post #1 as a member, so, may as well test out my profile while I attempt to help.

Here is a link that may assist, don't know your operating system (OS) but possibly one of these 4 tips may work. If not Google
'screen capture and (name of your OS)'

http://www.wikihow.com/Take-a-Screen-Sh ... Capture%29

Last edited by Sircadian on Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

chunkyfrog
Location: Nebraska--I am sworn to keep the secret of this paradise.

Post by chunkyfrog » Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:35 pm

She has even been mean to me, the lovable little froggie. (Sniff)

palerider

Post by palerider » Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:39 pm

chunkyfrog wrote:She has even been mean to me, the lovable little froggie. (Sniff)
which offends me to no end.

now, if she could at least PRETEND to be a decent human being, and apolgize to those she insulted, I'd not feel the need to continue reminding people what they're dealing with.

but I think that's beyond her.

Wulfman...

Post by Wulfman... » Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:26 pm

Sclark08 wrote:I took 45 min nap today . Checked my SD card and it said AHI of 19.75!

Thanks
Maybe you didn't have any Flow Limitations in that short period of time. They're only a partial Hypopnea (or "Hypopnea wannabe") and not counted in the AHI events. Not everyone has them or has them on a regular basis.

Den

(5) REMstar Autos w/C-Flex & (6) REMstar Pro 2 CPAPs w/C-Flex - Pressure Setting = 14 cm.
"Passover" Humidification - ResMed Ultra Mirage FF - Encore Pro w/Card Reader & MyEncore software - Chiroflow pillow
User since 05/14/05

Sclark08

Post by Sclark08 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:16 pm

Thanks Don. We will se what morning brings

Julie

Post by Julie » Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:47 pm

His name is DEN.