Kaviance for sleep?

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Hang Fire

Re: Kaviance for sleep?

Post by Hang Fire » Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:12 am

Tango wrote:Kaviance

kaviance

kaviance

kaviance

kaviance

kaviance

kaviance

kaviance

kaviance
If you are going to take an unregulated product of unknown formulation, I guess it really doesn't matter that you don't even know how to spell it.

Tango

Post by Tango » Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:08 pm

Hi hf, yep, it looks like I misspelled it. But, I got you to look it up. You are choosing not to try it. And that's ok.
Do you know how many thousands of people will look it up now that it's been posted on this site? We have choices. We are free. People come here looking for answers. It might not be for you but others might find it as a solution or step in the right direction.
And yes, I am trying it. After years of sleep deprivation and anxiety I am trying this product. And it working great. And very fast! With in hours I noticed my mood lift.
FYI: it is working so well I cut my dose from two to one per morning and I am skipping today.
When I woke up this morning after 7 hours of sleep I was in an incredible mood as I slept very deep and I am calm as can be.
I am aware their is a tolerance issue.
But, this is what has really has dawned on me over the past 24 hours........
When I don't sleep well and I am sleep deprived I like drama. People like drama when they are sleep deprived. Even to the point of starting an online argument just because we felt someone ought to say something. When we we feel good we pass up those subjects and don't comment. When sleep deprived we dive in looking for attention. An answer to the up swelling of anxiety that is crushing us due to a lack of sleep.
I am sorry you are still sleep deprived and searching on this site for an answer. As I said In a previous post. Sometimes the answer is right under our noses.
But, you are the only person who can find the solution for yourself. So I wish you well.
And from now on, when I see people making comments that are mean spirited or just plain old angry , or poking for a negative response I am sure the therapy is not working for them on that day or week because when we sleep well we don't go out looking for a fight. I have a new found compassion vs desire to fight.
Everything can be broken down to how well and deep someone sleeps. Everything.
When we sleep well the day is smooth and things go as planned. We see the positive side and we respond as such.
Have a wonderful day and I wish you the best.

bjl

Post by bjl » Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:15 pm

Nicely said Tango!

-b

Midnight Strangler

Post by Midnight Strangler » Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:16 pm

Tango wrote: I cut my dose from two to one per morning and I am skipping today.
It sounds like are getting doubts in your mind about whether you should be ingesting something like this.

It's good that you proceed very carefully with an unknown product marketed to vulnerable people by questionable people.

Best of luck.

bjl

Post by bjl » Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:36 pm

Note that Kavinace is a combination of taurine (a GABA precursor) and phenibut. Like many of these products, it doesn't state how much of each ingredient is contained in a given dose. I suspect though that most most of it is taurine. Again, you're doing your research and you don't intend to take this long term so I'd say you're OK. I don't think I mentioned it previously, but I took Kavinace on the advice of a Naturopath for 1 month. It helped a bit with sleep (but not as much as I would have liked) and after a month I became concerned about the phenibut so I stopped taking it. I had no withdrawal problems.

In other words...don't lose any sleep over this

-b