Fifth Night on CPAP

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Pugsy

Re: Fifth Night on CPAP

Post by Pugsy » Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:04 am

The heated hose is something you will love. It works great. I use mine year round...turn it down in the summer and turn it up in the winter that way my humidity levels stay constant and that keeps my nose happy.

The hose cozy (depending on which you get) needs to have substantial fleece to do a good job of insulation and that fleece adds a bit of weight to the hose and can be annoying. The skinny thin cozies wouldn't help in my fridge of a bedroom.

Last night I turned the thermostat way down like I do every night but this time I didn't get to bed as quickly as I was used to and the air in the house was already quite cold...man was it nice to take 3 or 4 breaths and feel warm air going up my nose.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

palerider

Re: Fifth Night on CPAP

Post by palerider » Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:55 am

Logies101 wrote: Maybe I should just get one of those brass deepwater diving helmets (see avatar) and be done with it.
wellllll, be careful what you wish for

viewtopic/t58579/Anyone-know-anything-a ... lmets.html

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.