airsense 10 autoset for her

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Demerit

Re: airsense 10 autoset for her

Post by Demerit » Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:49 pm

^^ which is the same thing the airview software gives you.

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:00 pm

Demerit wrote:Modem gives you everything except the hourly detail.
the details are what most people want but the dem doesn't need or care about.

palerider

Post by palerider » Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:07 pm

Demerit wrote:Modem gives you everything except the hourly detail.
do you have proof of that?

because the clinician manual clearly states that the only data available over the cell mode is the summary compliance data, and the detailed data and high res flow and pressure data are only available on the sd card.

I'd be quite interested in proof that the manual is wrong.

also, there's no "hourly" data, there's ah, csr, rera data collected as it happens, and fl, leak, mv, pressure, snore, data, which is collected twice a second. that's in addition to the flow and pressure data that's collected 25 times a second.

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

TangledHose

Post by TangledHose » Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:09 pm

+1

Link to Sleepyhead:
http://sleepfiles.com/SH2/

TangledHose

Post by TangledHose » Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:12 pm

palerider wrote:
the clinician manual clearly states that the only data available over the cell mode is the summary compliance data, and the detailed data and high res flow and pressure data are only available on the sd card.

That is what I was adding my +1 to

Link to Sleepyhead:

TangledHose

Post by TangledHose » Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:44 pm

Link to Sleepyhead:

palerider

Post by palerider » Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:14 pm

TangledHose wrote:Image
yup, that's what I saw...

it'd be great if there was full data available, but it looks like it's just compliance crap.

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

Demerit

Post by Demerit » Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:35 pm

Thanks for the chart so you can see data is the same in Airview regardless if it's uploaded via modem or card.

The super detailed data is only available is Rescan's software which you would need the card for.

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:02 pm

Demerit wrote:Thanks for the chart so you can see data is the same in Airview regardless if it's uploaded via modem or card.

The super detailed data is only available is Rescan's software which you would need the card for.
I am gonna leave this for someone else to jump all over but you do sound like a dem err I mean dme.

palerider

Post by palerider » Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:14 pm

Demerit wrote:Thanks for the chart so you can see data is the same in Airview regardless if it's uploaded via modem or card.

or sleepyhead.

Sonny45boy

Post by Sonny45boy » Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:47 pm

A continued thank you to everyone that has responded-

I am new so I know I have a lot to learn.

Per the clinician's manual:

"Reporting
The AirSense 10 reports Respiratory Effort Related Arousals (RERA), and detects Central Sleep
Apnea (CSA) and Cheyne-Stokes Respiration (CSR). The summary and detailed data of these
parameters are available to view on ResMed's patient compliance software (data availability
depends on device mode and parameter measured)."

Do I have access to "ResMed's patient compliance software" or are you saying that once I have SD card in hand, SD card reader, sleephead installed on my computer, I am set to go.

palerider

Post by palerider » Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:55 pm

Sonny45boy wrote: Do I have access to "ResMed's patient compliance software" or are you saying that once I have SD card in hand, SD card reader, sleephead installed on my computer, I am set to go.
to get the *full* data, everything available, sdcard and sleepyhead is your ticket.

TangledHose

Post by TangledHose » Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:16 pm

Sonny,

ResScan is ResMed's software, I have used it side by side with SleepyHead and like PaleRider says SleepyHead is better to use and easier to understand. I found after awhile using both software packages I finally just quit using ResScan and continued with SH because it is so much more useful format for reviewing, and analyzing your data from the machine.

Link to Sleepyhead: