Inspired Therapy

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Pugsy

Re: Inspired Therapy

Post by Pugsy » Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:33 pm

Well......I use nasal pillows and routinely see pressures over 20 cm most nights.
So they definitely can be used at higher pressures.
Forum member Ogeo is using the Nuance gel nasal pillows with her ASV machine with pressures well over 20 cm.
Lots of people use nasal pillows at rather high pressures.

Now if you just don't care for the sensation of the air up the nose..that's one thing but the old wives tale that nasal pillow masks can't be used at higher pressures is just that...an old wives tale spread by someone who doesn't actually use them.

Would you be interested in trying this nasal cushion mask?

https://www.cpap.com/productpage/profil ... onics.html

I have 3 of them....still sealed in bag...MW size.....they need to go to a good home....anyone else want one...just send me a PM.
Free except for cost of postage because mailing this stuff adds up and I don't have unlimited pockets.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

archangle

Post by archangle » Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:16 pm

These implanted apnea things are very interesting to me. I'll be a lot happier with the idea once they get more actual long term use in the field.

Please enter your equipment in your profile so we can help you.
Click here for information on the most common alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check for yourself.

Useful Links.

Broken Bob

Post by Broken Bob » Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:25 am

Pugsy-Yes I definitely would be interested. I am breathing through my nose, I think, most of the time. The Pad-a-Cheek tends to cover my mouth and I think helps keep it shut so I am use to air up my nose.

BB