New CPAP User Rant - Any advice?

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
palerider

Re: New CPAP User Rant - Any advice?

Post by palerider » Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:45 pm

jobu71x wrote:Kaisgram: I updated my profile as has been suggested.
Andrew, you have the wrong cpap selected in your profile, it should be:

PR System One REMStar 60 Series Auto CPAP Machine

(it's a messy and confusing list, lots of people get lost in there )

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

VictorC

Post by VictorC » Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:34 pm

Wow! Thank you Wulfman for posting the provider manual. I have a similar machine, and while I don't feel the need to fiddle with any of the settings just yet I am glad to know that I can easily do so.

Wulfman...

Post by Wulfman... » Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:44 pm

VictorC wrote:Wow! Thank you Wulfman for posting the provider manual. I have a similar machine, and while I don't feel the need to fiddle with any of the settings just yet I am glad to know that I can easily do so.
You're welcome.
I've been trying to post (in some manner) most of the instructions for many of the machines for the better part of nine years. I have been able to acquire many digital copies of many manuals (including some pretty old ones) over the years and have provided them to various people who asked. I've tried to convert some of them to text versions like the one on the previous pages from time to time. I believe that we should all be in control of our therapy with whatever "tools" are available.

Den

(5) REMstar Autos w/C-Flex & (6) REMstar Pro 2 CPAPs w/C-Flex - Pressure Setting = 14 cm.
"Passover" Humidification - ResMed Ultra Mirage FF - Encore Pro w/Card Reader & MyEncore software - Chiroflow pillow
User since 05/14/05