Help to adjust

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Dogjudge

Re: Help to adjust

Post by Dogjudge » Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:40 am

Sorry about this.

Test.

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:50 am

Still have the wrong humidifier.....it also should say 60 series in the name.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

Dogjudge

Post by Dogjudge » Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:53 am

Chose that one because I don't have a heated tube.

Changed it, since you know more than I.

Thanks for helping me get this straight.

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:40 pm

Yeah...I know that it's awkward to choose the one with the heated hose when you don't have one but that's the only humidifier choice that will work with your machine.

We all know the heated hose is optional though...so we can work around that little detail.
With it being 2 different models...the 50 or the 60 all we know is something is chosen wrong and we don't know if the machine choice was wrong or humidifier choice.
Having them both match up saves more potential confusion regarding machines than your choosing the heated hose and not actually having one. These links are tied to what cpap.com offers for sale and the humidifier they offer has the heated hose with it already. It would be nice if we had a 60 series humidifier choice that doesn't mention the heated hose but we don't so we just deal with it.
I sort of wish they had just left that part off the choice...and just made it "PR System One 60 Series humidifier"...but they didn't ask me.

It's confusing more for us to see items that don't match up because we don't know which one is the wrong choice.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.