To Pugsy, with remorse.

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Ford Guy

Re: To Pugsy, with remorse.

Post by Ford Guy » Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:10 pm

Stevoreno_55 wrote:
aGuest wrote:
Stevoreno_55 wrote:Something high in octane added to the Kool-Aid today? If you don't give a sh*t then why bother posting? So all of us could see just how smart you sound?
if only you'd drunk all the kool-Aid, and not just enough to kill the rational part of your brain!

baiting you is kind of like poking an anthill with a stick... it's amusing, though I suppose the more enlightened would discourage it, saying "don't torment dumb animals"
I don't care for Kool-Aid; it's been known to kill off good brain cells. Now there you go labeling me a dumb animal. I'll send that to the MOD. I forgot there is no MOD here; it must be the Kool-Aid.
I don't post very much, but from what I read here...you don't have to worry.....Drink away!
S8 Autoset II is back up

palerider

Re: To Pugsy, with love

Post by palerider » Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:42 pm

Wulfman... wrote:So, without REPEATING everything that PR said, I'm agreeing with him......again. (and sometimes he agrees with me)

generally, my dear Wulf, I usually agree with your cpap advice... or at least think it's well worth consideration

(I'd typed this up last night, and then my notebook was accosted by a leaky take out container of Thai beef salad and got a bit crazy, fortunately, I yanked the power and battery out of it, and then this evening disassembled it, washed off the gooey sticky mess from the mother board, then poured distilled water over it to wash away the tap water, and then some 95% alcohol to dry up the water.... a couple dozen screws later (quite glad that Lenovo has service manuals online) and, I can finally finish my post)

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

Sclark08

Post by Sclark08 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:58 pm

Actually Chunky I sanitized the door before I opened it. Never know what to expect the first time but NOW I know

ems

Post by ems » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:07 pm

Sclark08 wrote:Actually Chunky I sanitized the door before I opened it. Never know what to expect the first time but NOW I know

So NOW that you know, why do you keep opening the door? Why not go to another site where you feel more welcome?
If only the folks with sawdust for brains were as sweet and obliging and innocent as The Scarecrow! ~a friend~

Sclark08

Post by Sclark08 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:26 pm

Ems Why don't you :;$&@?!'

palerider

Post by palerider » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:44 pm

Sclark08 wrote:Ems Why don't you :;$&@?!'
you keep disappointing us by breaking your promise to leave.

and the sanitization was to get rid of you!

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

ems

Post by ems » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:50 pm

Seriously...
If only the folks with sawdust for brains were as sweet and obliging and innocent as The Scarecrow! ~a friend~

Wulfman...

Post by Wulfman... » Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:28 pm

ems wrote:

Seriously...
As John McClane (Bruce Willis' character) said in the original "Die Hard" movie......."Welcome to the party, pal."

Do YOU feel the "L O V E"?

Den

(5) REMstar Autos w/C-Flex & (6) REMstar Pro 2 CPAPs w/C-Flex - Pressure Setting = 14 cm.
"Passover" Humidification - ResMed Ultra Mirage FF - Encore Pro w/Card Reader & MyEncore software - Chiroflow pillow
User since 05/14/05

chunkyfrog
Location: Nebraska--I am sworn to keep the secret of this paradise.

Post by chunkyfrog » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:04 pm

It won't work.
Just try shouting at a turd.

Starlette

Post by Starlette » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:26 pm

Just curious, has anyone else but me noticed that this tread has gone to six pages???
Think there is a time when all has been said, and end the conversation. Time to move on.

Hawthorne

Post by Hawthorne » Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:15 pm

It is ridiculous that this thread has gone 6 pages! I am not surprised though. These kinds of things tend to go like that on internet forums - especially this forum. All the nastiness and name calling comes out, even when nobody really remembers how it started in the first place. It's beyond ridiculous and it's sad.

Additional Comments:  Backups- FX Nano masks. Backup machine- Airmini auto travel cpap

palerider

Post by palerider » Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:29 pm

we could keep nattering on about how long this thread has gone on until we get it bumped up to 7 pages!!!

Julie

Post by Julie » Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:43 pm

I guess it's on me to do this seeing as I started it (tho' so wish I hadn't!).

Here you go...

palerider

Post by palerider » Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:25 pm

Julie wrote:I guess it's on me to do this seeing as I started it (tho' so wish I hadn't!).

Here you go...
well, there's been some good to come of the thread, we found out what sclark08 thinks of everybody except pugsy...

chunkyfrog
Location: Nebraska--I am sworn to keep the secret of this paradise.

Post by chunkyfrog » Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:21 pm

Does it matter?