To Pugsy, with remorse.

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Wulfman...

Re: To Pugsy, with remorse.

Post by Wulfman... » Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:58 pm

Julie wrote:Pugsy. Oh my... I so didn't want any of this either, tho' did think I'd probably get an earful from some, which was more than understandable. I feel bad now for having made you feel bad... that so wasn't my point. I think what happened apart from anything was that I have harbored a little (very little!) bug, if you want, about your personal feeling re FF masks that I felt possibly gave a biased impression to newbies who I felt needed to at least try them (acknowledging that time when you explained that the S9 and/or PR S1 had leak rate ceilings, etc. that I'd been unaware of), but life's not reasonable so it's been on my mind... so when last night came up and I didn't check your timing - and you hadn't really said a lot more than I had, I just went off (much too far!).

I meant it when I said I've probably been here too long and need to find a new hobby but I also don't really want to go in a snit (on either side) and want to continue learning from you (and others). I'm kind of (ad)HD, and too often open mouth before hitting send, and of course screw up because of it in too many posts, but if you can put up with that and forgive my snittiness, I'd be very happy... and as I said I hate to have upset you of all people otherwise!

PS - Can you believe what a doll PR has turned out to be? Wonders will never cease!
Don't you even THINK about leaving or taking a hiatus. There aren't that many of us UMFF and low humidity users here (that will admit to it). I NEED YOU! (and Pugsy)

Den

(5) REMstar Autos w/C-Flex & (6) REMstar Pro 2 CPAPs w/C-Flex - Pressure Setting = 14 cm.
"Passover" Humidification - ResMed Ultra Mirage FF - Encore Pro w/Card Reader & MyEncore software - Chiroflow pillow
User since 05/14/05

Pesser

Post by Pesser » Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:12 pm

palerider wrote:
Julie wrote:PS - Can you believe what a doll PR has turned out to be? Wonders will never cease!
Shhh! you'll ruin my reputation!

I wish I had a transporter, I'd zap you two to a nice table somewhere cozey and serve up a nice cup of tea for each of you, with some cookies. we'd get everybodies feelings all fixed up
That halo gets me every time.

chunkyfrog
Location: Nebraska--I am sworn to keep the secret of this paradise.

Re: To Pugsy

Post by chunkyfrog » Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:14 pm

Wulfman... wrote: . . . just slammed the door behind you.
(to sclark80)
Doggone it, now somebody has to sanitize the door!

Stevoreno_55

Post by Stevoreno_55 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:16 pm

There seems to have been some drama on here yesterday; I'll have to go read the entire thread. I'll agree with the poster who said it can be uncomfortable at times coming here to ask questions; especially for the newbies because there are seasoned members on this board as there are on every other board who delight in going out of their way to hurl personal attacks and insults against some of the other members for asking what they consider to be stupid or repetitive questions and they make sure you know it.

Since this board is not moderated; some of these seasoned board members are allowed to run loose hurling their personal attacks and insults against some of the other members and they are also ready to sling the hot tar. Some of the insults I've personally received range from being called stupid; dumb; repetitive; a troll; and on and on. Every day huge batches of Kool-Aid are made for their followers who will stand patiently in line to get a daily drink and they don't complain if the Kool-Aid is hot on a summer day. I managed to get my name on a waiting list for an S14 Auto-BiLevel yesterday.

Stevoreno_55
MS Gulf Coast
10/23/14

palerider

Post by palerider » Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:03 pm

chunkyfrog wrote:
Wulfman... wrote: . . . just slammed the door behind you.
(to sclark80)
Doggone it, now somebody has to sanitize the door!
*tosses bottles of hand sanitizer to everyone*

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

aGuest

Post by aGuest » Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm

Stevoreno_55 wrote:(lots of ugly senile drool and drivel excised)
I managed to get my name on a waiting list for an S14 Auto-BiLevel yesterday.
wow, hope you don't mind a long wait...

not that any of us give a shit about what you're doing in your fantasy life.

Wulfman...

Post by Wulfman... » Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:19 pm

Stevoreno_55 wrote:There seems to have been some drama on here yesterday; I'll have to go read the entire thread. I'll agree with the poster who said it can be uncomfortable at times coming here to ask questions; especially for the newbies because there are seasoned members on this board as there are on every other board who delight in going out of their way to hurl personal attacks and insults against some of the other members for asking what they consider to be stupid or repetitive questions and they make sure you know it.

Since this board is not moderated; some of these seasoned board members are allowed to run loose hurling their personal attacks and insults against some of the other members and they are also ready to sling the hot tar. Some of the insults I've personally received range from being called stupid; dumb; repetitive; a troll; and on and on. Every day huge batches of Kool-Aid are made for their followers who will stand patiently in line to get a daily drink and they don't complain if the Kool-Aid is hot on a summer day. I managed to get my name on a waiting list for an S14 Auto-BiLevel yesterday.

Stevoreno_55
MS Gulf Coast
10/23/14
Could you please post links to those insults and hot tar that was slung against you? I've been reading through your past posts and haven't been able to find one little iota of what you're describing......directed towards YOU. Quite the contrary. I've read every thread you posted in or asked questions about (up through April and then I gave up), so your comments seem contradictory to the "reality".

Edit: Actually, in one thread, YOU were the one slinging the "troll" label at someone ("Guest") trying to offer comments.

Will be waiting for those links.

Den

(5) REMstar Autos w/C-Flex & (6) REMstar Pro 2 CPAPs w/C-Flex - Pressure Setting = 14 cm.
"Passover" Humidification - ResMed Ultra Mirage FF - Encore Pro w/Card Reader & MyEncore software - Chiroflow pillow
User since 05/14/05

Sclark08

Post by Sclark08 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:13 pm

Doesn't evev deserve a response. But you just substantiated my original claim!

I am referring to Dens response to me

Valkyria

Post by Valkyria » Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:17 pm

As a new user of both CPAP and this forum I got to say, I felt nothing but welcomed and everybodies imput to what I asked has been highly appreciated. In regards to so many members and so few people being active, users comes gets their answers and move on, that keeps happening on forums. Personally I'm really greatful for the "old timers" that hang around and answer questions.

Wulfman...

Post by Wulfman... » Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:51 pm

Sclark08 wrote:Doesn't evev deserve a response. But you just substantiated my original claim!

Current one or in the past? If in the past, please post a link to it.
If you're talking about the current thread, you had already spewed venom at everybody on the forum.

Personally, I don't give a rat's behind whether YOU stay or not. I don't think anybody will be willing to offer you help in the future. Most of us have long memories.

Den

User since 05/14/05

palerider

Post by palerider » Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:08 pm

Sclark08 wrote:Doesn't evev deserve a response. But you just substantiated my original claim!

you lied! you said you were off to see other sites... or sights, as you misspelled it.

so disappointed

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

palerider

Post by palerider » Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:10 pm

Valkyria wrote:As a new user of both CPAP and this forum I got to say, I felt nothing but welcomed and everybodies imput to what I asked has been highly appreciated. In regards to so many members and so few people being active, users comes gets their answers and move on, that keeps happening on forums. Personally I'm really greatful for the "old timers" that hang around and answer questions.
I'm very glad you feel welcome, and haven't let anything get on you from the little spats that happen from time to time!

Last edited by palerider on Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Get OSCAR

Wulfman...

Post by Wulfman... » Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:53 pm

aGuest wrote:
Sclark08 wrote:Julie I think you want to be a star eh? How juvenile can you be.
Sclark08 wrote:Most of you that post regularly EXCEPT PUGSY are a bunch of narcissists. None of you are professional medical people. When you give advice you demean and make people asking for advice feel stupid and unfit to converse on this sight. I speak from personal experience. Just the fact Julie brought this up is case in point.
I have moved on to other sights to learn as much as I can about my affliction. Best of luck to all and remember to try and understand how hard it is for some people to ask for help
well, aren't you just the most pathetic shriveled up old shrew? besides being stupid, you're nasty and hateful! congratulations, what a trifecta!

yes, please go on to other 'sights' (sic) and don't darken this site with your nastyness again, I'm sure we'd all be appreciative. see if you can't pick up a dictionary while you're at it, you'll appear less stupid.
So, Sclark08, MY response offended you but this earlier one did not?

OooooooK.

Den

User since 05/14/05

palerider

Post by palerider » Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:05 pm

Wulfman... wrote:So, Sclark08, MY response offended you but this earlier one did not?
perhaps you're idolized, even though you're lumped into the narcissist category.

Stevoreno_55

Post by Stevoreno_55 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:07 pm

Wulfman... wrote:
Stevoreno_55 wrote:There seems to have been some drama on here yesterday; I'll have to go read the entire thread. I'll agree with the poster who said it can be uncomfortable at times coming here to ask questions; especially for the newbies because there are seasoned members on this board as there are on every other board who delight in going out of their way to hurl personal attacks and insults against some of the other members for asking what they consider to be stupid or repetitive questions and they make sure you know it.

Stevoreno_55
MS Gulf Coast
10/23/14
Could you please post links to those insults and hot tar that was slung against you? I've been reading through your past posts and haven't been able to find one little iota of what you're describing......directed towards YOU. Quite the contrary. I've read every thread you posted in or asked questions about (up through April and then I gave up), so your comments seem contradictory to the "reality".

Edit: Actually, in one thread, YOU were the one slinging the "troll" label at someone ("Guest") trying to offer comments.

Will be waiting for those links.

Den

Well I better get to work huh.