To Pugsy, with remorse.

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Wulfman...

Re: To Pugsy, with remorse.

Post by Wulfman... » Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:17 pm

Stevoreno_55 wrote:
Wulfman... wrote:
Stevoreno_55 wrote:There seems to have been some drama on here yesterday; I'll have to go read the entire thread. I'll agree with the poster who said it can be uncomfortable at times coming here to ask questions; especially for the newbies because there are seasoned members on this board as there are on every other board who delight in going out of their way to hurl personal attacks and insults against some of the other members for asking what they consider to be stupid or repetitive questions and they make sure you know it.

Since this board is not moderated; some of these seasoned board members are allowed to run loose hurling their personal attacks and insults against some of the other members and they are also ready to sling the hot tar. Some of the insults I've personally received range from being called stupid; dumb; repetitive; a troll; and on and on. Every day huge batches of Kool-Aid are made for their followers who will stand patiently in line to get a daily drink and they don't complain if the Kool-Aid is hot on a summer day. I managed to get my name on a waiting list for an S14 Auto-BiLevel yesterday.

Stevoreno_55
MS Gulf Coast
10/23/14
Could you please post links to those insults and hot tar that was slung against you? I've been reading through your past posts and haven't been able to find one little iota of what you're describing......directed towards YOU. Quite the contrary. I've read every thread you posted in or asked questions about (up through April and then I gave up), so your comments seem contradictory to the "reality".

Edit: Actually, in one thread, YOU were the one slinging the "troll" label at someone ("Guest") trying to offer comments.

Will be waiting for those links.

Den

Well I better get to work huh.
Actually........some kind person sent me a link to one of your "classics". I didn't post in it and I barely remember reading parts of it. But, you outdid yourself in this one.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=98649&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Den

(5) REMstar Autos w/C-Flex & (6) REMstar Pro 2 CPAPs w/C-Flex - Pressure Setting = 14 cm.
"Passover" Humidification - ResMed Ultra Mirage FF - Encore Pro w/Card Reader & MyEncore software - Chiroflow pillow
User since 05/14/05

Stevoreno_55

Post by Stevoreno_55 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:27 pm

aGuest wrote:
Stevoreno_55 wrote:(lots of ugly senile drool and drivel excised)
I managed to get my name on a waiting list for an S14 Auto-BiLevel yesterday.
wow, hope you don't mind a long wait...

not that any of us give a shit about what you're doing in your fantasy life.
Something high in octane added to the Kool-Aid today? If you don't give a sh*t then why bother posting? So all of us could see just how smart you sound?

chunkyfrog
Location: Nebraska--I am sworn to keep the secret of this paradise.

Post by chunkyfrog » Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:34 pm

I, for one am not a narcissist.
It's not possible, since I am a beautiful, intelligent and awesome creature--and cute, too!
But there are others here whose awesomeness exceeds mine--many others.

aGuest

Post by aGuest » Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:46 pm

Stevoreno_55 wrote:Something high in octane added to the Kool-Aid today? If you don't give a sh*t then why bother posting? So all of us could see just how smart you sound?
if only you'd drunk all the kool-Aid, and not just enough to kill the rational part of your brain!

baiting you is kind of like poking an anthill with a stick... it's amusing, though I suppose the more enlightened would discourage it, saying "don't torment dumb animals"

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:46 pm

Wulfman... wrote:Actually........some kind person sent me a link to one of your "classics". I didn't post in it and I barely remember reading parts of it. But, you outdid yourself in this one.
IIRC he deleted several posts in that thread.

Wulfman...

Post by Wulfman... » Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:51 pm

Guest wrote:
Wulfman... wrote:Actually........some kind person sent me a link to one of your "classics". I didn't post in it and I barely remember reading parts of it. But, you outdid yourself in this one.
IIRC he deleted several posts in that thread.
Thanks.
I think I remember reading (in the thread) that someone pointed that out.

Den

(5) REMstar Autos w/C-Flex & (6) REMstar Pro 2 CPAPs w/C-Flex - Pressure Setting = 14 cm.
"Passover" Humidification - ResMed Ultra Mirage FF - Encore Pro w/Card Reader & MyEncore software - Chiroflow pillow
User since 05/14/05

Wulfman...

Re: To Pugsy

Post by Wulfman... » Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:53 pm

palerider wrote:
Wulfman... wrote:So, Sclark08, MY response offended you but this earlier one did not?
perhaps you're idolized, even though you're lumped into the narcissist category.
Yeah, sometimes I can feel the "L O V E"........

Den

User since 05/14/05

Stevoreno_55

Post by Stevoreno_55 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:05 pm

Wulfman... wrote:
Stevoreno_55 wrote:
Wulfman... wrote:
Stevoreno_55 wrote:There seems to have been some drama on here yesterday; I'll have to go read the entire thread. I'll agree with the poster who said it can be uncomfortable at times coming here to ask questions; especially for the newbies because there are seasoned members on this board as there are on every other board who delight in going out of their way to hurl personal attacks and insults against some of the other members for asking what they consider to be stupid or repetitive questions and they make sure you know it.

Since this board is not moderated; some of these seasoned board members are allowed to run loose hurling their personal attacks and insults against some of the other members and they are also ready to sling the hot tar. Some of the insults I've personally received range from being called stupid; dumb; repetitive; a troll; and on and on. Every day huge batches of Kool-Aid are made for their followers who will stand patiently in line to get a daily drink and they don't complain if the Kool-Aid is hot on a summer day. I managed to get my name on a waiting list for an S14 Auto-BiLevel yesterday.

Stevoreno_55
MS Gulf Coast
10/23/14
Could you please post links to those insults and hot tar that was slung against you? I've been reading through your past posts and haven't been able to find one little iota of what you're describing......directed towards YOU. Quite the contrary. I've read every thread you posted in or asked questions about (up through April and then I gave up), so your comments seem contradictory to the "reality".

Edit: Actually, in one thread, YOU were the one slinging the "troll" label at someone ("Guest") trying to offer comments.

Will be waiting for those links.

Den

Well I better get to work huh.
Actually........some kind person sent me a link to one of your "classics". I didn't post in it and I barely remember reading parts of it. But, you outdid yourself in this one.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=98649&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Den

That was a good thread; long but good.

palerider

Post by palerider » Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:09 pm

Wulfman... wrote:Yeah, sometimes I can feel the "L O V E"........
that's just a rash, you should see your doctor about it.

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

Wulfman...

Post by Wulfman... » Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:11 pm

palerider wrote:
Wulfman... wrote:Yeah, sometimes I can feel the "L O V E"........
that's just a rash, you should see your doctor about it.

Den

User since 05/14/05

Stevoreno_55

Post by Stevoreno_55 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:12 pm

aGuest wrote:
Stevoreno_55 wrote:Something high in octane added to the Kool-Aid today? If you don't give a sh*t then why bother posting? So all of us could see just how smart you sound?
if only you'd drunk all the kool-Aid, and not just enough to kill the rational part of your brain!

baiting you is kind of like poking an anthill with a stick... it's amusing, though I suppose the more enlightened would discourage it, saying "don't torment dumb animals"
I don't care for Kool-Aid; it's been known to kill off good brain cells. Now there you go labeling me a dumb animal. I'll send that to the MOD. I forgot there is no MOD here; it must be the Kool-Aid.

palerider

Post by palerider » Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:20 pm

aGuest wrote:[ though I suppose the more enlightened would discourage it, saying "don't torment dumb animals"
yes, that's an insult to dumb animals everywhere!

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

Julie

Post by Julie » Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:35 pm

So... we should torment the smart ones?

rosacer

Post by rosacer » Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:18 pm

I'm proud of you Julie. It takes courage to admit our mistakes and you did. Love is back, great! Hugs

Julie

Post by Julie » Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:29 pm

You too - haven't seen you much lately!