Edit: Wireless XPAP data transfer is here!

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
squid13

Re: Edit: Wireless XPAP data transfer is here!

Post by squid13 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:10 pm

Thanks RogerSC it installed OK, now all I got to do is find an SD card. Jack_Russel_FAN where did you get your SD card?

US Navy Retired 1973,AirCurve 10 ASV, Mode: ASV Auto, Min EPAP: 7.2, Max EPAP: 15.0, Min PS:4.0, Max PS: 15.0, Mask ResMed Airtouch F20, Backup: (2) AirCurve 10 ASV

Sir NoddinOff

Post by Sir NoddinOff » Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:40 pm

I've been following all the twists and turns plus the capable response, very interesting. I don't really need the wireless xfer since I only check my data once a week (or less), but I think it's cool that you are doing this because some folks have to stay on top of their therapy day by day. <clapping>

Last edited by Sir NoddinOff on Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I like my ResMed AirFit F10 FFM - reasonably low leaks for my ASV therapy. I'm currently using a PR S1 AutoSV 960P Advanced. I also keep a ResMed S9 Adapt as backup. I use a heated Hibernite hose. Still rockin' with Win 7 by using GWX to stop Win 10.

squid13

Post by squid13 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:41 pm

I assume any brand class 10 wireless SD card will work, is that correct?

US Navy Retired 1973,AirCurve 10 ASV, Mode: ASV Auto, Min EPAP: 7.2, Max EPAP: 15.0, Min PS:4.0, Max PS: 15.0, Mask ResMed Airtouch F20, Backup: (2) AirCurve 10 ASV

Krelvin

Post by Krelvin » Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:45 pm

squid13 wrote:I assume any brand class 10 wireless SD card will work, is that correct?
NO. It is only tested with the exact models he specified in the OP. Note these are not common cards. There is another brand which most likely will not work as it is a different type of setup.

The cards he has mentioned have been seen on Amazon. There are several links for both

http://www.amazon.com/Toshiba-Flash-Wir ... B00GEBTFNM

http://www.amazon.com/Toshiba-Flash-Wir ... B00GEBTH80

BTW 32GB is way over kill for this considering a 2GB will hold an entire year of data.
Current Settings PS 4.0 over 10.6-18.0 (cmH2O) - Resmed S9 VPAP Auto w/h5i Humidifier - Quattro Air FFM
TNET Sleep Resource Pages - CPAP Machine Database
Put your equip in your Signature - SleepyHead v1.0.0-beta-1
Kevin... alias Krelvin

squid13

Post by squid13 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:40 pm

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:53 pm

mrog wrote:
Guest wrote:Would you know if this card will work? It is a Class 10.
Toshiba Secure Digital 16GB Class 10 UHS-I High Capacity SDHC Memory Card (PFS016U-1DCK)
That card doesn't have the necessary WIFI hardware built in, so it wouldn't work.
oh yea right wi-fi needed

uvabigm

Post by uvabigm » Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:29 pm

Tom,

Thanks for putting this together. I was able to install the software, configure the card, and once inserted in my PR System One REMStar 60 Series Auto I do see the SleepMaster SSID available. When I launch the software and click on Step 1 Connect to Wireless SD Card is it supposed to connect to the SleepMaster WiFi network? It did not, but I was able to connect manually using the default password. It appears to be connected but Step 2, verifying the data, doesn't display the data folder in the browser. If I try to continue anyway it fails with a wireless error.

Update: I checked my IP config on the wireless interface on my computer. The default gateway is 192.168.0.1 and my IP is .11. If I go to http://192.168.0.1 I can see the web server and FlashAir interface and browse the files. A workaround I found was to edit C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts to include a pointer to the host SleepMaster on the default gateway IP 192.168.0.1. Once I did the program worked flawlessly.

Thanks again.

Jack_Russel_Fan

Post by Jack_Russel_Fan » Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:11 am

uvabigm,

Thanks for trying Sleep Master and especially for the feedback!

Glad you found a work-around. In the version you have, it is necessary to log onto the wireless manually on the "first run".

I will be releasing a new version shortly which solves this problem and introduces several new features. I will post here when
I release it.

Feedback is appreciated, on the blog, by PM or by email!

Tom

Machine: PRS1 760P

squid13

Post by squid13 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:13 pm

I think I screwed up my new Toshiba WiFi card. It had files on it but the instructions said install a blank formatted card so I formatted it and naturally those files are now gone. I think one was a Lan file. I figured maybe you rewrote some new files during the setup but all it did was kill my wireless system to the point that I had to reinstall it. I guess I should have not formatted it. Is there someway to get those files back that were on the new card?

palerider

Post by palerider » Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:59 pm

squid13 wrote:I think I screwed up my new Toshiba WiFi card.
sorry to hear that.

Last edited by palerider on Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Get OSCAR

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

squid13

Post by squid13 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:32 pm

I went to Toshiba and downloaded the firmware for that card and installed it and now the files are back. There were 3 files DCIM which has a jpg image in it, GUPIXINF which has icons in it and a SD_WLAN which has this in it [Vendor]

CIPATH=/DCIM/100__TSB/FA000001.JPG
APPMODE=4
APPNETWORKKEY=********
VERSION=F19BAW3AW2.00.03
CID=02544d535730384708cd8bac7800e601
PRODUCT=FlashAir
VENDOR=TOSHIBA
I followed his instructions and it killed my wireless system. He said he has a new version out soon so I think I'll wait for it.

palerider

Post by palerider » Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:42 pm

squid13 wrote:I went to Toshiba and downloaded the firmware for that card and installed it and now the files are back.
well, I'm sure jrf will tell you what to do

Last edited by palerider on Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Get OSCAR

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

squid13

Post by squid13 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:45 pm

I'll just sit back and wait for the new version. You shouldn't have to do a whole bunch of stuff to the card or the computer just to install a program.

palerider

Post by palerider » Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:49 pm

squid13 wrote:I'll just sit back and wait for the new version. You shouldn't have to do a whole bunch of stuff to the card or the computer just to install a program.
this is kinda the bleeding edge state

Jack_Russel_Fan

Post by Jack_Russel_Fan » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:01 pm

Please palerider, all you are doing is confusing squid. Please allow me to support my own program!

It is important to follow the on screen instructions carefully. All necessary card configuration is done by Sleep Master. After moving the card the S9, you need to do a full data copy to restore the card configuration. Removing the card from the S9 before this is done will not work!

Please, ask the knowing and PM me if you need help!

Machine: PRS1 760P