SleepyHead 0.9.8-1 Testing Builds

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Pugsy

Re: SleepyHead 0.9.8-1 Testing Builds

Post by Pugsy » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:08 pm

journey93 wrote:I imported data from SD card from my ResMed S9 Escape Auto. it knows the machine and model and mode, but otherwise only has the compliance data. pressure is flat a 4 AHI is flat at 0. In daily view it saya "BRICK! " - and says the machine doesn't record useful data to graph in daily view.
AHI is all you get...that and pressure...with the Escape Auto. It's a half assed brick...gathers nothing else useful

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

journey93

Post by journey93 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:39 pm

YES. I have since learned. Half-assed brick is a good term. I got you PM, but I could not reply because I did not understand the confirmation code it was asking for. Thanks

RogerSC

Post by RogerSC » Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:05 pm

Just tried this new version for the first time, since I had to re-install my computer. Unfortunately, I neglected to save the previous version (.9.6.3, I think). I'd like to go back to that, since while my data goes back to last year, the overview displayed is only from August of this year. That's only about 3 months of overview. I appreciate the other bug fixes, but what happened to my overview data?

Anyways, I was wondering if anyone could get me a copy of the .9.6.3 folder for Windows (dropbox, etc.), I'd be very grateful. The download site says that it's no longer available there.

Denial Dave

Post by Denial Dave » Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:20 pm

I don't think 0.9.8 overwrote the old version during it's installation.

You may want to look around on your PC, it may still be there in another folder.

if you don't know where you are going... any road will take you there.... George Harrison

RogerSC

Post by RogerSC » Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:32 pm

Denial Dave wrote: You may want to look around on your PC, it may still be there in another folder.
I've looked, and since I re-installed, I've neatly removed all previous versions. One often assumes, when re-installing, that the executables that are lost can be re-acquired, data is what needs to be carefully saved. Well, I carefully saved my data *smile*, and cannot now find .9.6.3...I even backed up my data before using .9.8-1, since it needed to be "converted".

Next time I re-install, I'll make sure that I save the sleepyhead version that I'm using, but this time I didn't think that I'd need to do that.

Thanks.

palerider

Post by palerider » Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:52 pm

you *cannot* go backwards with your data, if you try running the 9.3 version on the same datafiles you've used 9.8 on, it will wipe them out.

check the overview duration setting in the bottom left corner of the overview page.

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

mecheng

Post by mecheng » Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:08 pm

In the new version of sleepyhead the overview graphs for zombie, weight and BMI are missing is this something I have done / not done or are they no longer supposed to be there - I miss them

Wife as above. Respironics Wisp Nasal mask
Using Sleepyhead and Encore Basic software and CMS 50L pulse ox. Withing's pulse O2 and Sleep as Android for sound.

RogerSC

Post by RogerSC » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:44 pm

palerider wrote:you *cannot* go backwards with your data, if you try running the 9.3 version on the same datafiles you've used 9.8 on, it will wipe them out.

check the overview duration setting in the bottom left corner of the overview page.
Yes, I read that, and saved my data before it was "converted" by 0.9.8-1. Good thing, I didn't know at that time that I wouldn't be able to download 0.9.6.3...but I'm happy that I'm cautious with my data. By the way, Carbonite also has a copy of my unconverted data, so I really didn't have to save it, but now I won't have to restore it.

I still don't have a copy of 0.9.6.3, by the way *smile*...Anyone?

Thanks.

palerider

Post by palerider » Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:23 pm

RogerSC wrote:
palerider wrote:you *cannot* go backwards with your data, if you try running the 9.3 version on the same datafiles you've used 9.8 on, it will wipe them out.

Yes, I read that, and saved my data before it was "converted" by 0.9.8-1. Good thing, I didn't know at that time that I wouldn't be able to download 0.9.6.3...but I'm happy that I'm cautious with my data. By the way, Carbonite also has a copy of my unconverted data, so I really didn't have to save it, but now I won't have to restore it.

I still don't have a copy of 0.9.6.3, by the way *smile*...Anyone?

Thanks.
did you try sleepfiles.com/SH?

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

RogerSC

Post by RogerSC » Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:12 pm

RogerSC wrote: I still don't have a copy of 0.9.6.3, by the way *smile*...Anyone?

Thanks.
I have a copy of this now, thanks very much to squid13!

nelamvr6

Post by nelamvr6 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:36 pm

I just installed this on my laptop, it has been working fine on my desktop. But when I first started it up the language was German. What can I do?

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:52 pm

nelamvr6 wrote:I just installed this on my laptop, it has been working fine on my desktop. But when I first started it up the language was German. What can I do?
I had that happen to me one day a while back...it just up and changed and I think it was German.
Here's how I fixed it.
I went into the SleepyHead main folder and removed the languages (or it might say Translations) folder...that forced it to revert back to English.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

nelamvr6

Post by nelamvr6 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:04 pm

Pugsy wrote:
nelamvr6 wrote:I just installed this on my laptop, it has been working fine on my desktop. But when I first started it up the language was German. What can I do?
I had that happen to me one day a while back...it just up and changed and I think it was German.
Here's how I fixed it.
I went into the SleepyHead main folder and removed the languages (or it might say Translations) folder...that forced it to revert back to English.
That worked! Thanks again Pugsy, you saved my cookies yet again!

Denial Dave

Post by Denial Dave » Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:41 am

I think I've observed a very minor bug difference in the data being reported for respiration rates between Sleepyhead and Rescan... (My information has been sent to JediMark for confirmation)

The minimum and 95% respiration rate levels that are reported are exactly the same between the 2 software packages

But Sleepyhead reports that I regularly have a max respiration rate in excess of 50... Yet Rescan software has never shown anything above 30 for my maximums on the same night.

Dave

if you don't know where you are going... any road will take you there.... George Harrison

nelamvr6

Post by nelamvr6 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:52 am

Still loving my Sleepyhaed, but still having to boot into Windows just to use it, because there's still NOTHING for Linux...