New User - High AHI

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
badgerwooz

Re: New User - High AHI

Post by badgerwooz » Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:55 am

Here's data from the last 3 days. Actually got worse at min 15.5. Please advise

10/19/14

10/20/14

10/21/14

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:29 pm

Some of the "worse" is Clear Airway but not all of it.

How are you sleeping and feeling with this new minimum compared to the old minimum?

If worse or no different...I think I would maybe back up a bit and give the older slightly lower minimum a longer trial and see what happens.
If you are sleeping better and feeling better...numbers be damned. maybe give it a longer trial.

I see a least one therapy break in all 3 reports...did you have more awakenings and just not turn off the machine?
And do you know why you woke up?

In general your reports just look "cluttered" to me...like mine would look when I had a restless night's sleep with maybe a lot of minor awakenings tossing and turning and often had some SWJ (Sleep/Wake/Junk) getting flagged messing up my reports. I see this sort of thing when I have a bad back pain night for some reason.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

badgerwooz

Post by badgerwooz » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:40 pm

I feel the same as when it was at 15 min. I had 1 bathroom break per night and the only other time I remember waking up was early before my alarm went off and just stared at the ceiling awhile before finally getting up. Thanks again!