AHI - should I be doing something about it?

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
palerider

Re: AHI - should I be doing something about it?

Post by palerider » Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:02 pm

torontoCPAPguy wrote:The Clinician Manual that I have is
AutoSet™ & Elite™
If it is another manual I do not have that manual.

palerider wrote:clinicians manual for the s9 autoset, autoset for her, elite, escape auto, escape combined manual.
does that even *sound* like the title that I gave? no, no it doesn't.

go get the right manual.

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

Jay Aitchsee

Post by Jay Aitchsee » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:37 pm

So you guys can keep fighting, page 31:

Edit: Image removed as not applicable. See discussion below.

Last edited by Jay Aitchsee on Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

palerider

Post by palerider » Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:45 pm

Jay Aitchsee wrote:So you guys can keep fighting, page 31:
*lol* that's not it either! I'm referring to the page of flow (max) at set pressures, and pressure accuracy.

out of the current manual on apneaboard.com.

the back page says: 368220/5 2011-09 on the back page.

perhaps there's a rev number in there somewhere *lol*

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:58 pm

It's not worth fighting over.
Torontocpapguy and I have made peace. I am done fighting. Over and done with and I don't dwell on stuff like that.
I understand where he was coming from and his heart is in the right place. I over reacted. I apologize for being a such bitch with a capital B sometimes. Hey, I am far from perfect. I should have worded by response differently and maybe addressed the incorrect information privately. I can't undo it though and hindsight is always 20/20.
I really don't like being bitchy. Makes my blood pressure rise and it sure doesn't need any help in those lines...damn...just back from the doc and he's putting me on BP meds. Used to be that the times with higher than we want was infrequent...not the times that it is normal is infrequent. Sigh. The price we pay for getting older I guess.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

Jay Aitchsee

Post by Jay Aitchsee » Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:20 pm

palerider wrote:*lol* that's not it either! I'm referring to the page of flow (max) at set pressures, and pressure accuracy.out of the current manual on apneaboard.com. the back page says: 368220/5 2011-09 on the back page. perhaps there's a rev number in there somewhere *lol*
I wondered what this page 31 was going to get you. But I thought it might be interesting to find out
Looks like you might be at least two revisions behind, PR. Mine is 368220/7 2012-10

palerider

Post by palerider » Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:05 pm

Jay Aitchsee wrote:
palerider wrote:*lol* that's not it either! I'm referring to the page of flow (max) at set pressures, and pressure accuracy.out of the current manual on apneaboard.com. the back page says: 368220/5 2011-09 on the back page. perhaps there's a rev number in there somewhere *lol*
I wondered what this page 31 was going to get you. But I thought it might be interesting to find out
Looks like you might be at least two revisions behind, PR. Mine is 368220/7 2012-10
damnit!!! *grin*

but I just got this one a couple months ago... I blame them! *shakes fist*

ok, well, yeah, sorry, that page about pressures and flows was what I was on about.

torontoCPAPguy

Post by torontoCPAPguy » Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:11 pm

Palerider: For my part, I would be grateful if you would just point me at the information you want me to see and explain what I need to know. I promise profoundly that I will read it thoroughly and try to digest it, but you have to give me a hint of what you are trying to tell me or what this material is going to tell me. The sharing of information; the correction of misinformation; the opportunity for each and every one of us to learn and advance ourselves in knowledge and debate difference is essential to the value of what this forum is about (well, that's what I believe in any event). I have learned some interesting things today and have been reminded of some things that I should really have embedded between my ears asides from air. So here I am, hat humbly in hand, asking you to point me to the correct material or provide it -and- then to explain where I am going wrong. My viewpoint may be completely wrong or I may just be off-base in using my words, I don't know. But I, for one, would sure like to know. I think it makes for a better environment for everyone.

And while I have the soapbox here, my apologies to everyone for hijacking this thread at this point. Sometimes it is for the greater good in the long run.

Fall colours. One of God's gifts. Life is fragile and short, savour every moment no matter what your problems may be. These stunning fall colours from my first outing after surviving a month on life support due to H1N1.