Be careful about filling out those sleepiness questionnaires

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Julie

Re: Be careful about filling out those sleepiness questionnaires

Post by Julie » Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:02 pm

Guest - you're ridiculous! Old dude has been here a long time and we all know him quite well, whether or not we agree with everything he says. You on the other hand choose to be anonymous, ringing the doorbell and running away like a child, yet you think we're going to side with you against someone we've known for years, whatever 'stage name' he uses?

palerider

Post by palerider » Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:22 pm

Setj wrote:I am thankful that a patient forum allows us to be anonymous.
there's a difference in being anonymous, in that nobody here knows you're seth green that lives at 2234 pacifica lane in roswell, new mexico, but still standing behind, and being associated with your words here, and being anonymous as an unregistered "guest" that has no ties to anything they said, no repercussions whatsoever, nothing but an unknown voice in the crowd, free to be as nasty as they want and then turn around, and as that same 'guest' say "oh, that wasn't me, that was some OTHER 'guest'.

those people that don't like me can easily not see anything I post, because I take responsibility for my words, I associate them to me, to the (admittedly) virtual personality that I have established on this board, just as you take ownership of the words and thoughts that you post.

that gibbering fool 'guest' who seems to be looking in the mirror most of the time when hurling putdowns at anybody that doesn't agree with him/her/it, takes no responsibility.

that, in my view, is the difference.

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:25 pm

webbie73 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:If you understand you will just go away.
I take it you don't get it.
old dude wrote:Well put, webbie.
Now I think ol webbie and ol dude are the same person or ol trolling buddies.
Well, ol guest is not as smart as he/she thinks they are? Ol Webbie is just plain ol Webbie no one else. I have told you that before. Sorry you are wrong!
It seems you both (ironically) always show up here in trolling posts at the same time. Neither of you are happy here and want the world (and the forum) to change (things you have no control of) to suit you. You both have become a distraction to those who want to help and those who come here for help.

So I have a plan...for anyone who feels or thinks like you do...

IF you don't like the way things are here AND you have the authority AND know how to change things then change them to suit YOU.

If you lack the authority or know how (I suspect you both lack both) you can do one of the following...

You can go to a place where everyone thinks like you - you won't find me there in such a boring place so you should be happy, right?

Or you can eat humble pie and shut up. But this is no place for whiny little boys.

Good Day.

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:28 pm

palerider wrote:because I take responsibility for my words, I associate them to me, to the (admittedly) virtual personality that I have established on this board,
yea the third wheel here
you insult on the forum then apologize via pm some rep that is

read the post above this one

palerider

Post by palerider » Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:32 pm

Guest wrote:
palerider wrote:because I take responsibility for my words, I associate them to me, to the (admittedly) virtual personality that I have established on this board,
yea the third wheel here
you insult on the forum then apologize via pm some rep that is

read the post above this one
julie might tend to disagree with your bullshit re apologies.. but, then, I don't give a shit what you think.

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:42 pm

palerider wrote: julie might tend to disagree with your bullshit re apologies.. but, then, I don't give a shit what you think.
julie is only one of those who pointed out your tactics
IF you have other apologies posted on the forum after you were rude or tried to bully someone (like you just did) kindly link to them young man

palerider

Post by palerider » Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:45 pm

Guest wrote:
palerider wrote: julie might tend to disagree with your bullshit re apologies.. but, then, I don't give a shit what you think.
julie is only one of those who pointed out your tactics
IF you have other apologies posted on the forum after you were rude or tried to bully someone (like you just did) kindly link to them young man
I'm curious, what business is it of yours?

old dude

Post by old dude » Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:55 pm

Guest wrote:
webbie73 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:If you understand you will just go away.
I take it you don't get it.
old dude wrote:Well put, webbie.
Now I think ol webbie and ol dude are the same person or ol trolling buddies.
Well, ol guest is not as smart as he/she thinks they are? Ol Webbie is just plain ol Webbie no one else. I have told you that before. Sorry you are wrong!
It seems you both (ironically) always show up here in trolling posts at the same time. Neither of you are happy here and want the world (and the forum) to change (things you have no control of) to suit you. You both have become a distraction to those who want to help and those who come here for help.

So I have a plan...for anyone who feels or thinks like you do...

IF you don't like the way things are here AND you have the authority AND know how to change things then change them to suit YOU.

If you lack the authority or know how (I suspect you both lack both) you can do one of the following...

You can go to a place where everyone thinks like you - you won't find me there in such a boring place so you should be happy, right?

Or you can eat humble pie and shut up. But this is no place for whiny little boys.

Good Day.
Last edited by old dude on Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Setj

Post by Setj » Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:56 pm

palerider wrote: you're seth green that lives at 2234 pacifica lane in roswell, new mexico
And there are four Sonic Restaurants within walking distance of my apartment.
Seth

(I made a typo when I registered the user name. :oops: )

Day_Dreamer

Post by Day_Dreamer » Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:59 pm

Guest please register and use the name Anonymous cohones

sad
Last edited by Day_Dreamer on Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:11 pm

old dude wrote:Uh, Guest, if you'll slow down that high horse a minute, I'll tell you that until today and this thread I've never heard of "webbie", nor quoted or commented on one of her posts that I'm aware of.
Exactly the point I was making dud
palerider wrote:I'm curious, what business is it of yours?
Exactly...
and this from your defender
jedimark wrote:Anyway, the bottom line, if y'all can't say something nice about someone, do us all a favour, and don't say anything at all..
Day_Dreamer wrote:Guest please register and use the name Anonymous Cohunes

sad
Clever idea but they would only whine and complain about something else.

Day_Dreamer

Post by Day_Dreamer » Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:16 pm

[quote="GuestClever idea but they would only whine and complain about something else.[/quote]

FYI, this is criticism not a real suggestion
Last edited by Day_Dreamer on Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

old dude

Post by old dude » Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:17 pm

Day_Dreamer wrote:Guest please register and use the name Anonymous Cohunes

sad
DD, you know the really sad thing is that we all (myself included) continue to take the bait and feed this outrageous troll "Guest".

I wonder whose alter ego on the board he really is? I'd bet even money he's actually registered as someone we're familiar with, just using "Guest" to stir the pot with no repercussions.

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:23 pm

Day_Dreamer wrote:
Guest wrote:Clever idea but they would only whine and complain about something else.
they would only whine and complain about something else.
FYI, this is criticism not a real suggestion
Oh I understand but they would only whine and complain about something else.
And now they are after you.

Ol dud I think you need to read the plan again

palerider

Post by palerider » Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:26 pm

Setj wrote:
palerider wrote: you're seth green that lives at 2234 pacifica lane in roswell, new mexico
And there are four Sonic Restaurants within walking distance of my apartment.
mmm corn dogs and tater tots... nom nom. lucky you.

back just after college, I rented a house that had a sonic just over the back fence. out the back door, hop over the fence, across the vacant lot and crunchy tater tots!