Questions about PAP therapy that never seem to get answered

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
SleepyEyes21

Re: Questions about PAP therapy that never seem to get answered

Post by SleepyEyes21 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:26 pm

palerider wrote:
SleepyEyes21 wrote:
palerider wrote:. not to imply that sleep techs are vampires
cRaP! Maybe I just more blood I need, and not H2o
Don't look at me, I'm still using mine!

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:41 pm

Guest wrote:
JQLewis wrote:I'm not going to recap my experiences with the four sleep doctors I've seen over the last four months. If you're really interested, read my prior threads. Also read the many responses who say that my experiences are all too typical.
Hey you brought it up just w/o examples. I'm not searching anywhere for things you brought up here.
Here is someone who feels the same way...
zoocrewphoto wrote:
palerider wrote:
zoocrewphoto wrote: It would be good to post a current update in this thread as I doubt many will want to go look up the old thread, which i believe has been awhile.
latecomers really should familiarize themselves with this very complex case instead of just thiking "oh, tldr, I'll just start the questions all over again."
I read it back when it was posted. If they can't be bothered to post a full update or copy and paste, why should I go search for their posts? They called the bipap an autoset. Seems to me that would cause a lot of confusion.
And then there is this...
Greg Riddle wrote:I hate my dme I overpayed for the machine. don't have the correct mask. they don't help me with any information. They said just use this
For those who are paying attention I guess some questions "never seem to get answered" and Jeff is not coming back.

Is that an example of the DME being a weak link?

MarchWinds

Post by MarchWinds » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:08 am

For those who are paying attention I guess some questions "never seem to get answered" and Jeff is not coming back.

Is that an example of the DME being a weak link?[/quote]

I wonder if Jeff is not planning of answering questions from work, in which case, he might be back after the long weekend...