Sleep Coaching...

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Wulfman...

Re: Sleep Coaching...

Post by Wulfman... » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:23 am

CPAPlady76 wrote:
Wulfman... wrote:Apparently you weren't very persuasive or instructional towards her knowledge about her therapy.
Den
Den... "Wulfman" You are a foul person to say such a thing. If you would say this to a stranger, on the internet, I can only imagine how you treat your own family behind closed doors. I will keep them in my prayers. Karma has a way of coming back to people such as yourself. Good luck
Jackasses like you have been showing up on this forum for years (it's getting very OLD)......warning people they can't take control of THEIR OWN therapy......how it's illegal and how they can do great harm to themselves. So, while I am normally a very kind and helpful person, certain types of people (like you) manage to push that "button" in me that evokes that type of response.

You obviously have no idea of what you're talking about and are just out to make a buck off of someone else's misfortune.

Den

palerider

Post by palerider » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:42 am

Wulfman... wrote:
CPAPlady76 wrote: Den... "Wulfman" You are a foul person to say such a thing. If you would say this to a stranger, on the internet, I can only imagine how you treat your own family behind closed doors. I will keep them in my prayers. Karma has a way of coming back to people such as yourself. Good luck
You obviously have no idea of what you're talking about and are just out to make a buck off of someone else's misfortune.
I nearly got up on my soapbox earlier and said the same thing, but wasn't awake enough to find the right words... thank you for expressing my feelings too, good sir.

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

kaiasgram

Post by kaiasgram » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:56 am

Pugsy wrote: $50 for a workshop for how to clean you gear and $75 for "let me do it for you" and I forget the other stuff
You forgot the most important one of all: the "Evaluation of Sleepiness." ($50)
Because "Sometimes you need a professional."

chunkyfrog
Location: Nebraska--I am sworn to keep the secret of this paradise.

Post by chunkyfrog » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:58 am

Let me guess, cpaplady is newly unemployed due to "the economy", competitive bidding,
and no doubt a very poor performance review.
Please consider training for a new career; before you hurt somebody foolish enough to trust you.

Wulfman...

Post by Wulfman... » Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:06 pm

chunkyfrog wrote:Let me guess, cpaplady is newly unemployed due to "the economy", competitive bidding,
and no doubt a very poor performance review
Please consider training for a new career; before you hurt somebody foolish enough to trust you.
That was my though, too. Sounded like a former DME employee......with all the warnings.....and money-grubbing tendencies.

Den

bv1800

Post by bv1800 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:25 pm

chunkyfrog wrote:Let me guess, cpaplady is newly unemployed due to "the economy", competitive bidding,
and no doubt a very poor performance review.
But she does Sleepiness Evaluations!!! And she's discounted the service 50%. How can that not be worth the $50 plus $800 to travel to Atlanta?

bv1800

Post by bv1800 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:28 pm

Given the timing of the 1st two posts, I'm guessing that she posted the initial comment, then replied as an attempt to get around the anti-spam rules.

Krelvin

Post by Krelvin » Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:54 pm

Owner of the site was not hard to find. Found a twitter account and wix page along with Instagram and other accounts owned by the same person.

In business, using Privacy Proxy for Whois is basically saying you are not a real business as it is the whois info that is used to provide contact information for when your network services are not working properly (ie email). Attempting to communicate via the privacy proxy basically doesn't work especially if the problems attempting to resolve have anything to do with networking/email and the such.
Current Settings PS 4.0 over 10.6-18.0 (cmH2O) - Resmed S9 VPAP Auto w/h5i Humidifier - Quattro Air FFM
TNET Sleep Resource Pages - CPAP Machine Database
Put your equip in your Signature - SleepyHead v1.0.0-beta-1
Kevin... alias Krelvin

Drowsy Dancer

Post by Drowsy Dancer » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:18 pm

kaiasgram wrote:
Pugsy wrote: $50 for a workshop for how to clean you gear and $75 for "let me do it for you" and I forget the other stuff
You forgot the most important one of all: the "Evaluation of Sleepiness." ($50)
Because "Sometimes you need a professional."
Yes, because the Epworth Sleepiness Scale is not available online or anything.

Oh wait. http://web.stanford.edu/~dement/epworth.html

How we squander our hours of pain. -- Rilke

RicaLynn

Post by RicaLynn » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:33 pm

Day_Dreamer wrote:
CPAPlady76 wrote:I would be happy to help you. Please send me a private message with your needs.

I am very interested.

Could you please send me a list of your clients. I have been trying to sell this bridge in the East River of Manhattan.
I'll be interested to see exactly how that lol shows up on my scan next week!!! (I haven't downloaded sleepyhead yet)

RicaLynn

Post by RicaLynn » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:43 pm

Drowsy Dancer wrote:This is also not a forum where there are likely to be many takers for a $50 "Cleaning Workshop" or $75 for "Let Me Do It For You."

Cleaning a wallet, most likely.
$75 to clean a CPAP machine??? Clearly as a lowly CNA with more than a lick of common sense, I am either grossly underqualified or grossly underpaid to do my JOB. Perhaps I should talk to my employer about a slight raise in pay?

Smdh...

49er

Post by 49er » Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:21 am

The only service this person is offering that might be worth paying for is mask fitting services, particularly if the DME you are dealing with is worthless. Obviously, as great as this forum is, no one can physically help you try on different masks and help you troubleshoot them as far as getting them to work.

49er