Remstar Auto Classic Tank For Sale

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
SleepyNoMore

Remstar Auto Classic Tank For Sale

Post by SleepyNoMore » Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:29 pm

Hello Oldies & newbies alike!
Since cpap talk's auction is no longer available, I thought I would log in here to see if anyone is interested in buying my Remstar AUTO Classic Cpap Machine with a heated humidifier all (lightly used) about 700-800 hours on it I think, maybe a little more or less... I wanted to give you a chance to buy it before I put it on EBay, I will have to plug it in and look at the exact amount of hours! It is smoke-free and would come with the orignal case, I have a smart card that came with it and a few filters and a hose, I think I will be asking around $400.00 for it, please PM me if you are interested.
I just plugged it in and it says I have ONLY 205.3 hours on this classic tank
TY,
SleepyNoMore

Thank You "SNOREDOG" will live in our Hearts forever...

May you always have
Love to Share,
Health to Spare,
and Friends that Care. :)

jdm2857

Re: Remstar Auto Classic Tank For Sale

Post by jdm2857 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:44 pm

I suspect Wulfman may be interested in this machine.

He has the largest collection of tank machines outside of Murrysville, PA.
jeff

SleepyNoMore

Post by SleepyNoMore » Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:51 pm

Yes, Wulfman was interested in it a few years ago but it wasn't for sale back then and thank you

May you always have
Love to Share,
Health to Spare,

Wulfman...

Post by Wulfman... » Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:12 pm

Hi SNM!

How are you?

Actually, I'm pretty well "stocked-up" on the Legacy models......both the Autos (4) and Pro 2s (6).
But, I'm curious as to which firmware level is in your machine. It will display when first plugged in.....will be either 2.5, 2.6, 2.7 or 2.8.

Sorry to disappoint you, but I think you're a little high on your price. When CPAPAuction was running, about $200 was going prices for them.....maybe another $25 for HH and tank, etc. I purchased a couple of "never used" Pro 2s (with HH) for about $150.00 each.

Good to see you again.

Den

6PtStar

Post by 6PtStar » Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:30 pm

The firmware on my tank auto is 2.3 which the best I can figure is about the same age as 2.5 on the Pro2. I didn't think e-bay would allow cpap machines to be sold on their site that was why cpapauction was started.

Jerry

I still play Cowboys and Bad Guys but now I use real bullets. CAS

SleepyNoMore

Post by SleepyNoMore » Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:50 pm

Hello Den & Jerry,
I'm doing ok.. Don't tell anyone because I don't want to hear (lol) it but I quit my cpap about a year and a half ago!! Couldn't take the pain anymore...after nose surgery (which the Dr. messed me up really bad) I just couldn't keep hurting my nose, I wore it as long as I could then finally gave up!
As far as the machine, when I hooked it up it said 205.3 but it's an awesome (AUTO), you can get the Pro's really cheap but the auto's we're always way more expensive than the Pro's we're.
How are you two doing? I'm so happy to see both of you on here and that you are both doing well!!!
TYVM for the info. guys, guess I will just keep it if ebay won't let me sell it online there.
You two take extra good care of yourselves and stay healthy, I mean it
Sincerely,
Me...SleepyNoMore

May you always have
Love to Share,
Health to Spare,