Encore Pro on Windows 7 Laptop

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
BeanMeScot

Encore Pro on Windows 7 Laptop

Post by BeanMeScot » Sat May 25, 2013 9:37 am

I am letting a friend use my backup machine, a Respironics M Series with A Flex. He had gotten a Plus a few years ago that he only used a few days but since he has been convinced to try it again, he needs a machine with data to see what is going on. I had some old copies of Encore Pro that I had used but we couldn't get them to load on his Windows 7 laptop. Does he need a newer version of the software? Any suggestions?

pikov22

Re: Encore Pro on Windows 7 Laptop

Post by pikov22 » Sat May 25, 2013 11:01 am

BeanMeScot wrote:I am letting a friend use my backup machine, a Respironics M Series with A Flex. He had gotten a Plus a few years ago that he only used a few days but since he has been convinced to try it again, he needs a machine with data to see what is going on. I had some old copies of Encore Pro that I had used but we couldn't get them to load on his Windows 7 laptop. Does he need a newer version of the software? Any suggestions?
Why not use Sleepyhead?
-----------
Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; YOU are the one who gets burned.

BeanMeScot

Post by BeanMeScot » Sat May 25, 2013 4:17 pm

It doesn't seem to support the M Series with A-Flex

Philips Respironics System One
ResMed S9 families
DeVilbiss Intellipap
Fisher & Paykel Icon support is coming soon!

6PtStar

Post by 6PtStar » Sat May 25, 2013 7:04 pm

Don't mess with Encore Pro. It is still a pain with the SQL data base and is so large. Encore Basic works so well for the "M" series and Windows 7. I will send you a PM with the link to Encore Basic. Gives the same information. No Sleepyhead won't work on the old cards.

Jerry

I still play Cowboys and Bad Guys but now I use real bullets. CAS

BeanMeScot

Post by BeanMeScot » Sat May 25, 2013 9:33 pm

Thanks!